Entourage final episode

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
the hole season and the final episode wuz bangin and im mad disapointed its over till next summer...i dont knoe if i can wait till the next summer i mite die of anxiousness ..but it wuz a dope season and the next one is gonna be even better..your thoughts???

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
I dont know I thought the whole season was a little weak compared to the past seasons. It still had its good moments, but hopfully next season will have more episodes this season went by too fast.

T

The Arkitekt

fuck I missed the episode tonight, ima hafta catch the re-run and yea ozmosis is kinda right, the other seasons were better i.m.o.

T

TheMost

But yo they culd of let the drama run till next season at leats, the split lasted like 5 minutes...

Good season tho, better then season 4

T

The Arkitekt

youuuu mothafuckin buzzkill haha, just gave me a spoiler, I didn't see tonights episode yet, I aint lookin at this thread till I see the episode

T

TheMost

THats what i did, soon as i saw final episode thi thread was off lmits, you should of done the same partna

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I dont know I thought the whole season was a little weak compared to the past seasons.....

Woooord, This season was awful but great last episode on bringn Scorsese in. Classic.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
WTH is this show about??

An actor from queens becomes a famous so he brings his boys plus his brother out to live in L.A and lives it
basically like if one of us got on and we brought our boys along...

i enjoyed every season it gave it a realistic view cuz it cant all be about spending money and goin crazy

T

TheMost

^^^ his brother is already a actor in hollywood but with medium type fame kinda of a has been. ONe of his boy becomes his manager and the othr kind of his personal assistant butthe basis is that they are 4 freinds together.

Then you got the agent as well. You see the behind workings of hollywood, people do cameos as themselves its great.

Loosely based on Mark walberg who produces the show.

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
i didnt know this show, but thanks to you fucks i spent the last nights watching almost three seasons of it lol
this drama guy reminds me of a homeboy of mine

T

The Arkitekt

Just saw the last episode, "turtle get ya fat ass home!!!" haha

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Just saw the last episode, "turtle get ya fat ass home!!!" haha

that had me rollin YEA TURTLE GET UR FAT ASS HOME haahaa classic...it wuz dope seeing them go back to there roots

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i didnt know this show, but thanks to you fucks i spent the last nights watching almost three seasons of it lol
this drama guy reminds me of a homeboy of mine

what did u think of the show?

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
But yo they culd of let the drama run till next season at leats, the split lasted like 5 minutes...

Good season tho, better then season 4

I agree...they wrapped shit in a nice lil bow at the end..i would of preferred they kept us guessing until next year....show is still the shyt..even on its worst days its better than 90% of whats on t.v.

members online