Entourage final episode

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Cant none of that fuck with "true blood"...thats the shit!

wow haha that wuz the worst thing to say...tru blood really??? ur really gonna compare it to an emmy award winning show seriously???...i shake my head at ur response and u are now being deducted 20 ILL Points

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
wow haha that wuz the worst thing to say...tru blood really??? Ur really gonna compare it to an emmy award winning show seriously???...i shake my head at ur response and u are now being deducted 20 ill points
ha! Ha! I like entourage its a really good show...but i have to admit...i try to catch the true blood series...its a lil over the top but its very entertaining and it last an hour...as fantastic as entourage is, it should atleast be an hour...besides you take ari away...shows over.

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
sorry, i know i speak blasphemy to some, but the show's just o.k., nuthin' special. just average, but in a sea of below average to dismal, it translates to good. it couldn't touch the wire, can't touch dexter, it couldn't touch the shield (even though it was flawed and nowhere near plausible). shows that are censored are/were more entertaining like heroes, the office (even the yankee version), b g and 4400. i wouldn't say true blood is better but just like entourage, it can g'won, still.

i think i would have preferred if they ended the season with more uncertainty as to the dudes prospects in getting his career back on track, which is obviously still up in the air

just like the show, i still can't believe that the dude who plays turtle is really tappin' sigler aka meadow soprano.

T

TheMost

^^^ why cant you believe it, you think you should be tappin her?

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
hold up they said that the new entourage season starts in the summer