Entourage final episode

T

The Arkitekt

even on its worst days its better than 90% of whats on t.v.

worrrdd right. Like theres some aspects of the show that really suck, but still, theres nothing else on TV that can touch this show (exept like family guy, but those are two totally drifferent shows).

T

TheMost

I agree...they wrapped shit in a nice lil bow at the end..i would of preferred they kept us guessing until next year....show is still the shyt..even on its worst days its better than 90% of whats on t.v.

yeaaa it would of been better they made up next year

and no relic there not canceling they got material for the next 3 seasons

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
worrrdd right. Like theres some aspects of the show that really suck, but still, theres nothing else on TV that can touch this show (exept like family guy, but those are two totally drifferent shows).

honestly i dont see any aspects that suck about the show..the characters are good the plots are good and its funny as hell

T

The Arkitekt

well im mad critical with movies/tv shows and shit, so it stands out to me more. weaknesses of the show are the dudes that play Vince and Eric, they are half-assed actors, Jerry Ferrera, Kevin Dillon, and Jeremy Piven are mad good though so it balances it out

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
T

TheMost

well im mad critical with movies/tv shows and shit, so it stands out to me more. weaknesses of the show are the dudes that play Vince and Eric, they are half-assed actors, Jerry Ferrera, Kevin Dillon, and Jeremy Piven are mad good though so it balances it out

Eric>turtle

T

TheMost

^^its notm the writers said they got material for 3 more seasons

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.

i disagree although there not great answers i think there good for the show

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
T

The Arkitekt

lol yo, Turtle and Drama are the best, they own E and Vince any day out of the week

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
lol yo, Turtle and Drama are the best, they own E and Vince any day out of the week

but thas like saying Gza and Meth own ODB even tho its true u cant have wu witout ODB like u cant have the show witout e and vince

T

TheMost

^^^ Drama and Turtle been getting minimal pussy

Vince and E been getting all the pussy and the money i might addd.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
This season was ok...

The show as a whole is fucking awesome.... Much better than any other show, except illmuzik...

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
^^^ Drama and Turtle been getting minimal pussy

Vince and E been getting all the pussy and the money i might addd.

but turtle made that up with smashing meadow soprano

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
what did u think of the show?

its great. all the characters, i even find that gay ass lloyd pretty funny. but jeremy piven is just fantastic.

lloyd: what are you hiding from me?
ari: nothing, except my cock and my asshole

lol

members online