Euro 08 anybody?

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
how about fuckin spain lookin fuckin nice right now..i dont wanna hear anyone blame there group..cuz sweden is a really good team but we also got wins over italy france during our 18 game win streak and still counting i got 2 words DAVID VILLA!!!!!!

2nd_Man

The 2nd Generation Of Man
ill o.g.
hey i wasnt dissin spain, jus sayin they could have had it worse. i didnt know about the 18 game winnin streak
im gonna say it now, i can see Romania goin through, its in their hands, all they have to do is beat a Dutch team which is gonna b a load of reserve players, its possible.

netherlands could lose against any1, your notorious for havin a lone off day, it may actually b gd to lose against romania, as it gets it out of you. but theres always the chance of havin a changin room spat jus b4 a game and throwin it. could b against any1. if that doesnt happen however, yeah i can see you go all the way, but it does always happen

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
it's been quiet over here the last couple of days which means italy and portugal lost. +1 for my sanity and ears.

if i have to support any team from europe it's usually been netherlands, with a few cheers for france (and a cheer for the hooligans). netherlands is one of the biggest chokers in sports but i've always respected their team make-up (gotta support the brothers).

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
so what do english people do after winning the euro?
turn off the play station.

LMAO!!!

Thats a good one.
When I have had a chance to watch any of this is commentated by the Brits, they should only allow Mexican and Brazilian commentators at these things so that when anyone scores its always:
"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAL"

Instead of "and a lovely shot there by______"
lol

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
Poland - Croatia 3:0 tonite, Germany - Austria 1:1, were going to Portugal!
hahahahaaaaa, i dont think so....bheewwwhooowhoo
hand me a tissue please

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
LMAO!!!

Thats a good one.
When I have had a chance to watch any of this is commentated by the Brits, they should only allow Mexican and Brazilian commentators at these things so that when anyone scores its always:
"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAL"

Instead of "and a lovely shot there by______"
lol

thas true but the thing is a hispanic accent wud drive me crazy after 15 minutes..although the brits dont commentate as well ..there accent can be tolerated more

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
British commentary is all about facts. The commentators now every little fact about every little betail

it is about facts but that dont make it as entertaining as it cud be...its not impossible to have facts and enthusiam like the hispanic commentators..i like watching the english do the games but it def cud be bettter a bunch of times after a goal wuz scored they got loud for about 2 seconds and then talked normally while they were celebrating that shyt is weak especially if its a 1-0 or 1-1 game..gotta capture the excitement while its there rather than lettin it die not knowing if theres even gonna be another one to celebrate over...and when there is not then we gotta settle for the minimal excitement they expressed for that one goal scored in the game..

2nd_Man

ill o.g.
the reason there not so excited is because there meant to be more neutral, and showing emotion at the goals would mean they had alliances

who saw the germany game??

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
the reason there not so excited is because there meant to be more neutral, and showing emotion at the goals would mean they had alliances

who saw the germany game??

alliances its not that serious if u show emotion..it wud still be neutral if they showed emotion for both sides scoring goals or when they do a crazy move

2nd_Man

ill o.g.
yeah spose, but at the end of the day, we are British and therefore dignied and civilised, so no shouting
yeah i had the german game on, didnt really watch to much tbh
but the France Italy game is a must watch 2night

Precog

I Phantom
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
Everybody is forgetting about Croatia, they are shitting on everybody right now. I reckon they could go all the way with Modric (SPURS!) in the team.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
halftime, our new set up is a mess, defense is weak as i already predicted and robben seems a bit off today...romania somewhat passive in play