Euro 08 anybody?

• beat this! voting starts in...

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Im watching the Italy France game, France did what Thuram did. Not turn up.

for some reason you cant view the game if youre from the us or somewhere else or something, only italy-france is globally broadcasted...france powned again

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
´so now its the netherlands, italy, spain, portugal, croatia and russia on my list, well that would be nearly all of whats left lol. italy is waking up im telling you! spain doesnt know its over yet :)

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
´so now its the netherlands, italy, spain, portugal, croatia and russia on my list, well that would be nearly all of whats left lol. italy is waking up im telling you! spain doesnt know its over yet :)

We dont care about Italy..were gonna win that game DAVID VILLA!!!

2nd_Man

The 2nd Generation Of Man
ill o.g.
wow the Spain vs Greece game was really good sleeping material yesterday.
What was the final?

thats coz it was a nothing match, you should have watched the russia sweden game, a cracker. cumon, watch the games which mean something!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
thats coz it was a nothing match, you should have watched the russia sweden game, a cracker. cumon, watch the games which mean something!

lol, it was the only time I had to catch a game and I got the crappy one.
I figured Fury's team was gonna do somthing, instead I took a 45 minute nap.

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
HAHAHAaa asswhooping for Portugal! bunch of overpaid championsleague divas:D
unbelievable, but germans played better football 2night
who would have expected that...

funny, since we had the worldcup over here in germany, everybody likes to totally freak out
whenever they see a ball and a flag. there obviously werent that much footballfans before,
so now you see lots of people looking unsure about the situation, but, thankful for the opportunity, painting faces, getting drunk in public and screaming like mad cow while waving the banner.
its bread and games time

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
HAHAHAaa asswhooping for Portugal! bunch of overpaid championsleague divas:D
unbelievable, but germans played better football 2night
who would have expected that...

funny, since we had the worldcup over here in germany, everybody likes to totally freak out
whenever they see a ball and a flag. there obviously werent that much footballfans before,
so now you see lots of people looking unsure about the situation, but, thankful for the opportunity, painting faces, getting drunk in public and screaming like mad cow while waving the banner.
its bread and games time

Portugal cudnt not shoot on target for there lives..every shot flying over or to the side of the post it wuz fustrating for a fan of portugal like myself..i wanted to see em advance..but i hope my team spain can take Italy..i believe i have faith but italy is a sleeping giant that is waking up but this can be our year

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
seemed they did not take it seriously enough. played a bit arrogant in the beginning,
got surprised by a fast game and tight defense and could not get their shit together
until the second goal.
with the right attitude ronaldo would have beaten germany by himself, but they gave it
away during first half

@formant: you name it :D

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
lol, it was the only time I had to catch a game and I got the crappy one.
I figured Fury's team was gonna do somthing, instead I took a 45 minute nap.

Watch Espn on Sunday afternoon at 2 30 ...then ull find my team playing for something..its the next round where one loss and ur out of the tournament ...SPAIN VS ITALYY ITS GONNA BE SICKKK!!!

...plus that game u watched we rested our hole starting lineup accept one player so they can have gas in teh tank for the italy game...

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.

2nd_Man

The 2nd Generation Of Man
ill o.g.
^^^ so who would we lose against ?

err, maybe Russia???
hahaha, i refer you to my post at the bottom of page 2.
i told you, dont question me!!!

members online