Euro 08 anybody?

• beat this! voting starts in...

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
its hiddink who set up their team pretty much mano e mano which prevented all the fast break action, it was just really stupid yesterday, countless shots from to far away...van der vaart acknowledges that they didnt deserve to win this match as then they should've played a lot better. Aside from that, there the huge gap in defense and van der sar is really good but to a point he is really dependend on his defenders...all the after game responses where somewhat justifying their loss to bad play...all i can say is young orange...all the russian player are young, all our dutchies are experienced but most not game hungry like the russians. i enjoyed the interview with hiddink right after the game, gotta hand it to the man, each team he coaches come out strong.

2nd_Man

The 2nd Generation Of Man
ill o.g.
o for sure hiddink is one of the best international managers of all time, whoever he touches turns to gold.
im feelin a italy germany final tbh, italy have got a very strong second win whereas as Spain are due a loss

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
all our dutchies are experienced but most not game hungry like the russians.

for real, did you see how they chased down each and every ball and defender until the very end?
93rd minute, the game was won and over, but these russians were still running as if it was for their lifes.
you dont want to have such opponents, if youre not a 120% sure about youre aim.

germany-turkey, there will be war on the field AND in the streets...looking forward to that one

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
^^^ there this thing i say about soccer all the time, especialy in regards to the dutch time. Play soccer like basketball, act on the counter, fast break..and they did in the first 3 games and the other teams had no clue how to respond. hiddink played man to man which i never really see in soccer but i guess hiddink recognized the game play..man to man has no room for fast play against a purely defense team, once the ball is lost from the dutch they're left to the defense which just sucks on this team.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
so now we knoe my team has made it to the finals against the germans..i dedicate it to all u dudes who always had sumthin to say about Spain..but ima save all that for when we beat them bitch ass germans...