Fishscale Tomorrow!!!

T

The Bastard

yeah i walked by the record store on my way home from work and i couldnt deny it,shit was only 9 bucks at newbury comics! ill album too

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Shit is 6.99 at best buy.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
what the fuck r u serious,thats unheard of
Word up, i thought it was a typo. They are 9.99 and you get an instant $3 off at the register.

T

The Bastard

cleverwon said:
Word up, i thought it was a typo. They are 9.99 and you get an instant $3 off at the register.
awesome, i think if cds were the same price as cigarettes,people would stop bootleggin all together, 6.99 is ill tho

T

The Bastard

track 23: momma, soundsl iek its produced by dilla, but i didnt see his name on the credits, regardless, i think its the illest track and i think it makes the album. classic ghost struggle shit

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
This album is fuckin' SERIOUS!!! The man didn't play around on this one. shit, after i heard "The Champ" i was finished. This joint is tough as hell!

-Roy

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
Yo, this shit is Hot as Hell! That Shaky Dog 2nd Verse was fuckin sick! Mad props to Ghost. I didn't know he produces,,is that new? He did the track "BIg Girl"...anyways,,ill

word,,lol,,that 6.99 shit was tight!
I wouldnt exactly call that proudcing... more like arranging a sample. Ill tho.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
The Bastard said:
track 23: momma, soundsl iek its produced by dilla, but i didnt see his name on the credits, regardless, i think its the illest track and i think it makes the album. classic ghost struggle shit

yeah, Dilla did do that track.

cleverwon said:

lol,,yeah, but dude's gettin that extra dough for the producer title,,,fuckin industry,,,yeah, it was simple, but the song was funny.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
The Bastard said:

Dilla produced 'whip you with a strap', The instrumental is on Dillas 'Donuts' album he just released a while ago. Dilla also produced the 'Beauty Jackson' track on Fishscale

T

The Bastard

cleverwon said:
true,BUT,some of the illest songs are arrange loops with overlayed drums,that cant be denied

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
true,BUT,some of the illest songs are arrange loops with overlayed drums,that cant be denied
WOrd up, but i wouldnt put ghost in the "producer" category just yet, feel me?

T

The Bastard

cleverwon said:
no doubt, id put him in the top 10 mc of all time category tho

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
cleverwon said:

yeah, I got to listen to the whole thing finally today. Straight up. But, it's just a snare layered over the loop,,,no kick layer,,,no real flip. But, if he's tryin to get into the production part,,,all the power to him. Besides, he got one of the greats to help push him in the right direction.

@Bastard,,,mos def top 10

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
StressWon said:
yeah, I got to listen to the whole thing finally today. Straight up. But, it's just a snare layered over the loop,,,no kick layer,,,no real flip. But, if he's tryin to get into the production part,,,all the power to him. Besides, he got one of the greats to help push him in the right direction.

@Bastard,,,mos def top 10

yeah no doubt, if we all had someone like rza behind us making beats, i would be at the top of my game right now, instead i have to learn this shit on my own. there were some ill beats on there and a couple that were ahhhh...., but the first track after the intro was already used by wu on another track, the joint with the horns. shit i need to see if i can send some of my beats to ghostface.........

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
no doubt, id put him in the top 10 mc of all time category tho
Easily.