Have any of you checked out theindustryexposed.com?

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
what appened inAlice and wonder land? I dont remember perverted things happening

Krazyfingaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
what appened inAlice and wonder land? I dont remember perverted things happening
I say perveted in it's entire meaning, there a whole lot of drug refernces in that film. a children's film to say the least. alot of disney cartoons and other children cartoons had and have plenty of sexual (i.e sponge bob square pants) and drug references in them. I cant remember the name of the documentary, but it was about the film industry, there was a scene in it where they broke down how creators drew cartoon characters hiding sexual images in them using techniques like optical illusion. it also broke down how these images trigger glands in the brain that control sexual urges of toddlers and little children who view these images. it was crazy no the less.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
the new world order is real, yes there are people who are super duper rich calling the shots, no not everyone will believe this....Its ok.

The New World Order is not what a lot of people think........

YouTube- Michael Tsarion Interview (Symbols) 4 of 6

Im not sure about Michael Tsarion, I have seen a couple of his talks, he talks a lot about Atlantis and also about stuff that has no evidence, my jury is still out on him, my spidey sense says not to trust the guy. But hey, he might be right.
Just had a look at the vid and noticed he said Charles Taze Russel founded the mormons, he actually founded the Watchtower Society/Jehovas Witnesses. But yes he was a freemason.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Joseph Smith founded the Mormon Church. He had some very strange views to put it mildly.

Yeah I agree, Michael Tsarion is a bit extreme in his own way, I read his documentary on Atlantis thinking it was garbage after the first 10 pages. Nevertheless, I couldn't find anything that couldn't be valid (some were pushing it though...) in this video, so I personally cant 100% discredit him or his views.

Joseph Smith founded the Mormon Church. He had some very strange views to put it mildly.

Yeah I agree, Michael Tsarion is a bit extreme in his own way, I read his documentary on Atlantis thinking it was garbage after the first 10 pages. Nevertheless, I couldn't find anything that couldn't be valid (some were pushing it though...) in this video, so I personally cant 100% discredit him or his views.

Yeah I agree, I wouldnt totally discredit him.
I dislike the way he quotes Zacharia Sitchin, and uses some of Sitchins translations of the Sumerian Tablets as evidence. A point of view that stems solely from Sitchin, like the Annunaki, Planet X, humans being a slave race developed by the Annunaki creating us by splicing their own genetics with primates. Created to extract gold from the earth, which the Annunaki collect every 10,000 yrs or so, when Planet X re-enters the Solar System, from its deep space orbit. Blah blah blah.
I think that has as much basis in fact as Scientology.
Apart from that, I think he does have a very good grasp of the symbology of freemasonry.

members online