Have any of you checked out theindustryexposed.com?

Good discussion,
Thanks to Chris and 2Good.
I appreciate both of your views:
2Good - IMO there is dirty shit going on at the top so the money makers and landowners can keep their monopoly going. To what extent, I am not sure, however you can be certain of collusion, we are talking about the wealth of the entire planet.
Chris - agree with you that many people waste their time complaining and blaming instead of applying themselves and making things happen. Networking, marketing, promotions + becoming a master of your craft is key. Without these things, you will have limited success.
I appreciate everyone speaking their minds even if those opinions are not accepted by the mainstream. A lot of times people are too pussy to speak their minds if their veiws are off center, I think it's a shame that we live in such a brainwashed society with so few free thinkers. Artists from the 60's through the 90's had the courage to speak their mind - - it seems that the majority of art of this millenium has been watered down status quo bullshit.
Here's to illfam, let's be agents for change.
Hey Dahkter, could I get a copy of the pic from when you came to London?
I wanna have it as my profile pic.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44

2infamouz

Mad Beats, No Angry Vegetables
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
Its a perception thing... when I was small I used to go trick or treating, nothing worng with that. Then someone said..."Halloween is a Pagan Holiday and if you go trick or treating then you are celebrating a Pagan ritual" which basically means you are a "devil worshiper". Thats a matter of opinion to me because eventhough we went trick or treating, we NEVER worshiped the devil, my family has always worshiped God. We were just having fun. It was never considered a bad thing.

Same with Masons, Fraternities, and any other organization that you have to pledge allegance to. Someone said it was bad and people just kinda ran with it. All BS in my opinion.

rofl pegans do not worship the devil

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Yeah, I thought Pagans didn't believe in anything (ie: Atheists).

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Nope Pagans believe in multiple gods but not the god of Christianity Atheists of course do not believe in any god.

From a Christian perspective Pagans do worship the devil, since it is not the one god Christians believe in.

From a non-Christian perspective pagans could be Wiccan or a handful of other religious.

hope that helps :)

Nope Pagans believe in multiple gods but not the god of Christianity Atheists of course do not believe in any god.

From a Christian perspective Pagans do worship the devil, since it is not the one god Christians believe in.

From a non-Christian perspective pagans could be Wiccan or a handful of other religious.

hope that helps :)

Paganism is the worship of spirits, which is forbidden by the bible.
Paganism isnt necessarily satan worship.
Apparently there are good spirits and bad spirits, just like there are good and bad people, the thing is, when conjuring up spirits for aid through a ritual, how can you be sure what you are getting?
A manipulative bad spirit pretending to be good or a blatant bad spirit, or a good spirit.
All the spitiualism is hard to prove due to the immaterial nature of spirits, and the material nature of science. They have a conflict of interest, but the royal society has been investigating the occult and the supernatural for well over 100 years.
I personally have seen ghosts, so I believe in their existance. I also understand that there is much in this physical world that is beyond our perception, does that mean it doesnt exist? I dont think so.
Before the sub atomic world was discovered it was considered a lie, same with whats inside a cell. Its only when we find a way to measure or see it actually does exist that materialistic science accepts it.
There used to be 5 elements, Earth, Wind, Fire, Water and Ether. For some reason ether got dropped.
Spirits are said to live in the etherial world.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
"Paganism (from Latin paganus, meaning "country dweller", "rustic"[1]) is a blanket term used to refer to various polytheistic, non-Abrahamic religious traditions. Its exact definition may vary.[2] It is primarily used in a historical context, referring to Greco-Roman polytheism as well as the polytheistic traditions of Europe before Christianization. In a wider sense, extended to contemporary religions, it includes most of the Eastern religions, and the indigenous traditions of the Americas, Central Asia, Australia and Africa, as well as non-Abrahamic folk religion in general. More narrow definitions will not include any of the world religions and restrict the term to local or rural currents not organized as civil religions. Characteristic of pagan traditions is the absence of proselytism and the presence of a living mythology, which explains religious practice.
The term pagan is a Christian adaptation of the "gentile" of Judaism, and as such has an inherent Abrahamic bias, and pejorative connotations among monotheists,[3] comparable to heathen and infidel also known as kafir (كافر) and mushrik in Islam. For this reason, ethnologists avoid the term "paganism," with its uncertain and varied meanings, in referring to traditional or historic faiths, preferring more precise categories such as polytheism, shamanism, pantheism, or animism.
Since the later 20th century, Pagan or Paganism has become widely used as a self-designation by adherents of Neopaganism.[4] As such, various modern scholars have begun to apply the term to three groups of separate faiths: Historical Polytheism (such as Celtic polytheism, Norse paganism, and Hellenic Polytheistic Reconstructionism also called Hellenismos), Folk/ethnic/Indigenous religions (such as Chinese folk religion and African traditional religion), and Neopaganism (such as Wicca and Germanic Neopaganism)."

Watched Stevie Wonder at Glastonbury on TV the other day, who was performing is irrelevant, but the stage was a big pyramid with a lit capstone.
Those who have some understanding of the masonic symbology linked to Egypt will see that something is up.
Shit is so blatantly in our faces. But unless you can comprehend the symbolic language, you wouldnt have a clue.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Word..

To deny it's existence is ignorant...

Ignorance is bliss...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
ignorance is bliss

ig·no·rance iz blis - The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed and perfectly happy or with serene joy about it.

no doubt!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Watched Stevie Wonder at Glastonbury on TV the other day, who was performing is irrelevant, but the stage was a big pyramid with a lit capstone.
Those who have some understanding of the masonic symbology linked to Egypt will see that something is up.
Shit is so blatantly in our faces. But unless you can comprehend the symbolic language, you wouldnt have a clue.

I'd want pictures before I passed judgement on this myself. Lots of symbols and images are taken from ancient meanings, not to mention, saying someone's a freemason is a mute statement. No one other than the free masons know the goals of the freemasons.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
It is a pyramid lol

btw I'm watching from part 50 now. Will post my thoughts.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
For the most part of my life, I felt like all this illuminati / secret society stuff was BS, but at some point you gotta ask how much coincidence is really possible? Is it really a coincidence that the stage was built like a pyramid, the top illuminated and NO ONE noticed it? Thats like Christians accidently building a church in the shape of three 6's - and not noticing it until after its completed - it just won't happen.

This event is huge. Approx. 250,000 people attended. Someone put all this together, someone designed that stage, someone with enough power to basically hire legends of the music industry to perform and entertain them and that would take someone with a lot of power, money, and influence. There is NO WAY in the world that stage wasn't meant to be exactly what it was... a visible symbol of power and authority in the form of a giant pyramid.

A good rule of thumb...if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, flies like a duck...it's probably a DUCK!

edit: @dp - No not really, but it does mean there are things beyond what we see.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
so just to get this straight. If you see a pyramid that is a sign that the artist made a deal with the devil.

umm really.

ummm no.

The artist dont really get too much say on stuff for performances.. i.e stage, themes, etc.

Most the people behind the show embed the symbolism into the performances. You really dislike this shit eh?

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
My General Thoughts while watching-

So far alot of general connections like I was talking about earlier. Black is a very common color. Everyone in the room was probably wearing black, like most do at ceremonies, events, etc Nothing big. ...scratch that nothing definitive.

In 51 with the MTV symbol above the mason temple, that'd be great if its real. I gotta do research with the whole pink thing.
The video is a stretch, and the part with the freeze and Jay reference, the arm like that is a common gesture of communication (Performance wise). In general more coincidences.

I agree award shows seem to be, SHOWS thats about it though. I think they're staged as much as NBA is (Only partly staged). All NOMINEEs get aisle seats...
Now, I can actually believe the storyline part, I've heard some things (from several horses mouths) that make me believe Hope (consious rappers) are as fabricated as the negative. The stronger lyrics are a stretch.... the obama part assums believe that it really was a skit. It also assums that the pres. is involved, another jump based on "facts" from other theories. I do believe the set ups are industry/Mtv award "show" wide, and Taylor got out there pretty quick lol

This episode was good for exposing plots or characters of the industry within itself. maybe the industry as a whole, the jury is out.

pt 53

*Face Palm* two pillars are at the base of any door was/entrence of a non modern building... The free mason symbolism is so far off smh... the winding stair case mason pic, wasnt a winnding staircase lol. Ascending to new hieghts is a VERY common theme in all forms of media, books to movies,

pt54

I believe all the things behind Gaga, its called marketing, branding etc
Here intro was on some mind controlsteez. Control for what specifically, idk.
The part at the end were they say science saved him. It was a vampire movie, vampires werent scietific. You get bit you live for ever simple.

pt55 > 56 cant ague too much. Theres alot of criptic imagery in her shpill lol but there is a ...reasonable connection.

57 The mirror thing is suspect but another common object of imagery.

One thing, the music itself is very... influential.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
For the most part of my life, I felt like all this illuminati / secret society stuff was BS, but at some point you gotta ask how much coincidence is really possible? Is it really a coincidence that the stage was built like a pyramid, the top illuminated and NO ONE noticed it? Thats like Christians accidently building a church in the shape of three 6's - and not noticing it until after its completed - it just won't happen.

This event is huge. Approx. 250,000 people attended. Someone put all this together, someone designed that stage, someone with enough power to basically hire legends of the music industry to perform and entertain them and that would take someone with a lot of power, money, and influence. There is NO WAY in the world that stage wasn't meant to be exactly what it was... a visible symbol of power and authority in the form of a giant pyramid.

A good rule of thumb...if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, flies like a duck...it's probably a DUCK!

edit: @dp - No not really, but it does mean there are things beyond what we see.

Um, you know its supposed to represent knowledge and clear vision right? Symbols get used for so much, how can you say what it's really for? Do you know if the event was Egyptian themed? like not the performers but the accessories