Have any of you checked out theindustryexposed.com?

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Thanks! I agree. :)

i__d_get_off_my_high_horse____by_mellowmonkey1.jpg

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Um, you know its supposed to represent knowledge and clear vision right? Symbols get used for so much, how can you say what it's really for? Do you know if the event was Egyptian themed? like not the performers but the accessories

The Symbol
Francis Bacon was the integral leader and regenerater of a previous generation of Freemasons who developed a great interest in learning mythology and using symbols as part of their education. The "eye in the pyramid" is a well-known Masonic symbol.

Loosely translated, Annuit Coeptis means "He has given approval to our undertakings." This is in reference to the symbol of an eye above a pyramid (sometimes called the 'All seeing eye') which is a representation of the deity. Freemasonry was a clear influence on the Founding Fathers. The Novus Ordo Seclorum or New Order of the Ages was the beginning of this new spirit.

There is NO theme, it's a fund raiser...
Each year a company, joint owned by Glastonbury Festivals Ltd and Festival Republic, is created to run the festival, with profits going to the parent companies. Glastonbury Festivals Ltd donates most of their profits to charities. The Festival Republic contract is a rolling one reviewed every five years.

@everybody - Im not trying to convince you all that it's real or not. Until someone actually exposes the organization, it will ALL be a myth and pure speculation (but when you think about it...thats the idea, lol). It's really a personal opinion thing, either you look past the smoke cloud or you choose not to. There is no "right" or "wrong". Logical thinkers will see the possibilities, factual thinkers will need to have it fully exposed before they take a side, doubtful thinkers will never 100% agree. To me, it all boils down to personal beliefs.

;)~

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
True, I see the possibilities. I just dont like passing too much judgment untill theres less "speculative" evidence. Alittle less general connections that could be made about anything alittle more direct evidence trail type stuff. Its all good though

@everybody - Im not trying to convince you all that it's real or not. Until someone actually exposes the organization, it will ALL be a myth and pure speculation (but when you think about it...thats the idea, lol).
;)~

Exactly, Im not trying to convince anyone of the authenticity of this idea. Im just sharing information, I agree that some of the things in the videos are a bit of a stretch of the imagination, but I just see the imagery and symbolism as a signature.
Its like them saying "Look we control this" we have our signature all over it for those that can see(understand the symbology).
Its the hidden in plain sight idea.
The link to egypt is to do with the ancient secret societies that held knowledge that wasnt generally known. They were the keepers of wisdom, like the nature of the spirit world.
Aleister Crowley visited the pyramids with his partner at the time and had sex in the kings chamber of the great pyramid, it was here that through the process of automatic writing(look it up) he wrote the "book of law". "Do what Thou Wilt shall be the whole of the law". He claimed it was channeled to him by Set. Aleister Crowley is probably ther most famous satanist of all time, next to Anton LeVay.
Aleister along with his friend Gerald Gardner created Wicca.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Gardner I saw him himself say in an interview that he and aleister made up the religion, based on their occult findings.
The link to egypt and also babylon is down to the mystery schools. Secret societies of their time. The work of ages is the domination of the world by an elitist organisation. The fruits of which are plainly obvious if you open your eyes.
Because I believe in a lot of this stuff, I dont expect to make believers of anybody else, Im just debating my point of view, and sharing information and could very well be very wrong, but on the face of all the evidence Ive seen I just dont think so.
The signature of freemasonry is all over the place, especially right now.
The bavarian illuminati really did seek to gain control of the world, which was why they were outlawed and driven underground. Whether they actually control things today as a secret society within the secret society of freemasonry is highly debatable, but on the face of the evidence I think they are. If they are not the illuminati by name, they are certainly the illuminati in spirit and goals.

so just to get this straight. If you see a pyramid that is a sign that the artist made a deal with the devil.

umm really.

Of course not, many of the artists are as oblivious to this shit as everyone else.
They take direction from PR advisers, fashion advisers.
Do you honestly think Lady Gaga does her own makeup, or is her own fashion designer?
Come on man , really? But yes, I think Lady Gaga has sold her soul to the devil.
She does what she does knowingly, and doesnt hide it. Just like Madonna, and many many other artists that have been in the game long enough to realise for themselves.
The pyramid is a sign that the people in charge of the whole event are blatantly showing the imagery in front of us, and we dont even know what it means. Hidden in plain sight.

*Face Palm* two pillars are at the base of any door was/entrence of a non modern building... The free mason symbolism is so far off smh...

The relevance of the two pillars is that they are Joachim and Boaz. The two pillars that were at the front of the mythical Solomans Temple.
Whether king soloman ever lived is also debatable as the name sol-om-on is made up of three different words for the sun.
Sun worship and seeking the light are very heavy themes in freemasonry.

Some of the imagery and storylines are based straight on masonic initiation rites.
I have read some of the rites, but not all of them.
They all start with asking for the light, more light, light is supposed to represent knowledge/wisdom, I would advise anyone to read some of them, they punishments for leaking the knowldge get gradually worse and start to sound exactly like some of the methods the prostitutes were killed by Jack The Ripper. EG, stomache cut open and intestines draped over the shoulder.
Unless you know of these rites and how they are performed it is hard to make the link and some of it does seem like more of a stretch than it is, some of the links like the Obama link are pretty far fetched tho, but they are not all so far fetched if you know the basis of the rite(ritual) from which the theme was taken.
The word hoodwinked comes from freemasonry.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Well....

This is way deeper than I thought this was going to get....

I agree there is something going on out there...I don't think it's as widespread as people say it is...

But secret societies are just that...to deny their existence is ignorant....Now to say what the extent of power they have, is yet to be determined...

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
The relevance of the two pillars is that they are Joachim and Boaz. The two pillars that were at the front of the mythical Solomans Temple.
Whether king soloman ever lived is also debatable as the name sol-om-on is made up of three different words for the sun.
Sun worship and seeking the light are very heavy themes in freemasonry.

Some of the imagery and storylines are based straight on masonic initiation rites.
I have read some of the rites, but not all of them.
They all start with asking for the light, more light, light is supposed to represent knowledge/wisdom, I would advise anyone to read some of them, they punishments for leaking the knowldge get gradually worse and start to sound exactly like some of the methods the prostitutes were killed by Jack The Ripper. EG, stomache cut open and intestines draped over the shoulder.
Unless you know of these rites and how they are performed it is hard to make the link and some of it does seem like more of a stretch than it is, some of the links like the Obama link are pretty far fetched tho, but they are not all so far fetched if you know the basis of the rite(ritual) from which the theme was taken.
The word hoodwinked comes from freemasonry.

This makes it a bit better, like I said I need to do my home work on some of this. It can be tricky I understand lol

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Wow, I never heard about this. I NEVER was a fan of Dave Chapelle, I never watched his show or was ever interested in his humor. I remember how popular he was and people used to always ask me if I caught the Chapelle show, I even remember seeing DVD's of his show for sale everywhere.

That article was an amazing write but some of it's contents just didn't seem logical to me. However, I do believe the Dark Crusaders exist and they are mainly the people mentioned in that article. That said, I understand how the topics relate but I personally couldn't compare them because it's simply waaaay too much "suspicious", "coincidental", "speculative" Illuminati bs out here...lol. OR! What if there were an all black Illuminati responsible for this? OK, I'm j/k.

That really was a great write, thanks for sharing that.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Of course not, many of the artists are as oblivious to this shit as everyone else.
They take direction from PR advisers, fashion advisers.

ok so the artists don't know but the fashion designers do? And are you really claiming a PR rep knows anything?

The pyramid is a sign that the people in charge of the whole event are blatantly showing the imagery in front of us, and we dont even know what it means. Hidden in plain sight.

The people that design stages are usually an outsourced company that only designs stages and is not in the music business per se. Seriously saying that a pyramid on stage proves anything is so far fetched.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
That article was an amazing write but some of it's contents just didn't seem logical to me. .....
That really was a great write, thanks for sharing that.

Yup, I agree there always a offness to theories, I guess its just the nature of the beast tho. I'm thinking as long as we listen and analyze we, ourselves, can sift the bs from the probable and apply the knowledge in the future.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
great point! I think I have a problem separating the bs when there's so much of it when it comes to this conspiracy type ish, I definitely gotta work on that.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Yea I do the same lol. I gotta clear my mind of preconcieved notions first or I'm completely skeptical of everything, which is a positive but it clouds also. Just trying to better my self lol Its what the forums for, gettin help together

@DP. There is a thing called compartmentalisation. Its a pyramid system that we see in military, politics & nearly all businesses.
Banking for example....

A bank teller is only responsible for a fraction of the workings of the bank, their superviser/senior knows a little bit more about the runnings of the bank, all the way up to the manager, who knows most of the runnings of a branch of the bank.
None of these people have a full understanding of the workings of the whole bank.
Then we have the chairman of the bank, say Barclays as a whole for example. By that level he knows all about the runnings of all the branches of the bank, he knows what pies(investments) Barclays is involved in, the bank teller doesnt.
Its this pyramid scheme of authority that allows compartmentalisation, the higher up you go, the more you know about the workings of the bank.
The image consultants pass a spec to the makeup artists/ fashion designers/ stage building companies. They just follow the spec they are given and dont even know or care if there is any subliminal meaning to any of it, they are just doing as they are told, like almost everyone that works for a living.
It only takes one person in the right place to make a lot of the imagery happen.
You dont need a whole board of directors to be corrupt to control the board, you just need one person in the chairmans role, to direct a board into the wanted direction.
Its really not rocket science, I dont know how you find the concept of subliminal messages in media so hard to get, its been proven time and again for decades.
The whole advertising genre is based on subliminal messages to sell products. Sex usually being the most obvious. The point is, someone is in charge of putting them there, it can be done, has been done and the proof outside of the music industry is phenomenal, especially in advertising.
When you make music for a film, do you not follow a spec?
Do you question the spec? Of course not, else you aint getting paid, you are just doing your job to follow the spec as best you can and make the customer happy.
The stage at glastonbury was built to a specification, someone provided that specification to the designer, or the designer knew exactly what he was doing.
Eventually you get to some stage in the chain of command that knows exactly why the stage is a pyramid, everyone else below that point is oblivious, or at least should be.

Yup, I agree there always a offness to theories, I guess its just the nature of the beast tho. I'm thinking as long as we listen and analyze we, ourselves, can sift the bs from the probable and apply the knowledge in the future.

Exactly, exercising the brain to sift through the bullshit from the truth is good for the mind. Questioning things is the best you can do, looking at two sides to one argument to find a common truth. It leads to wisdom IMO, knowledge becomes power in that you are not so easy to manipulate, you become less gullible and you can MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS.
And yeah I agree about the offness of some of the theories out there, some of that shit is really crazy, but then some conspiracies get thrown into the theory bucket with all the crazies and it demeans all the real conspiracies, painting them as theories.

thedreampolice

ill o.g.
there are so much to answer there, I can only do a few right now.

When you make music for a film, do you not follow a spec?

Nope never, at most I get how long they need and what kind of emotion. IE intense, happy, etc. Then if they don't like the music they tell me they want it more intense or whatever. Every composer I know works this way, they get the video with what kind of vibe the clients wants and thats about it. You are usually hired because they liked your reel or older work so they kind of want something similar to what you did in the past.

As far as the rest I think you are literally assuming way to much about how much time and organization it would take to pull this stuff off.

Also any publicly traded company by law must making all workings of the business public knowledge. So the Bank teller should could learn more if he wanted.

Also any publicly traded company by law must making all workings of the business public knowledge.

LMAO, I guess someone should have told Enron that.
I wonder if BAE make ALL their weapons sales practicies public knowledge.

But yes you are getting a spec, in that you must make it fit the vibe they require. If it doesnt fit their spec(vibe), Ie its not happy or its not creepy enough then you havent met the spec.

thedreampolice

ill o.g.
LMAO, I guess someone should have told Enron that

Of course any system, no matter how perfect will have flaws.

I wonder if BAE make ALL their weapons sales practicies public knowledge.

They have to make there organizational structure known and how the business works. They don't have to reveal there customers etc.

But yes you are getting a spec, in that you must make it fit the vibe they require. If it doesnt fit their spec(vibe), Ie its not happy or its not creepy enough then you havent met the spec.

Of course I get a list of what they want, but I have never gotten anything unusual, not sure what your point is.

Of course I get a list of what they want, but I have never gotten anything unusual, not sure what your point is.

My point was, as a subcontractor you just work on a spec, you do not question the grand scheme of things, you just do as the customer requires without having to know what they intent to achieve with the final product as a whole.
Im not saying you have been asked to do anything unusual, or satanic, lol.
Just explaining the whole concept of compartmentalisation, need to know basis and all that shit. Thats how those at the bottom are oblivious to what goes on at the top.
Sorry if I confused things a bit.

Krazyfingaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
I'm very familiar with a few of these sites especially the industry exposed site and vigilant citizen. Mind control experiments goes on everyday my whole thing is the signs and symbols that they link to freemasonry and the illumanati. Now i'm not going to say its all bullshit but if you understand signs and symbols than you would know its bullshit to a degree. Go to the origin of where symbols like The eye of Ra/Horus, the so called swastika, any masonic sign or the Star of David than you would understand the true meaning of these symbols. Listen to any Earth Wind and Fire record or better yet look at the signs and symbols on their album covers. it wasn't for fancy decor, it was because of their understanding of signs and symbols. Remember X clan?? Understood knowledge of self and signs and symbols. Afrika Bambaataa understood that's what he was teaching in his music. Dont soak up too much of what you watch from these sites.If anything do your own research. Its all interpretation from people with their own agendas. The powers that be know that music really affect people and mofos do get brainwashed by what the hear. I.E. radio, we all have songs that we hate that comes on the radio but when its constanly played you begin to like it or it grows on you. Not because its catchy but because its repetitive in play and you begin to be desensitized. Just like the violence in the movies or movies that stay on repeat I.e any cable movie channel. Now Some of the stuff that goes down in the disney films is a whole different thing. Reasons why I dont watch disney films and never like alice in wonderland (cartoon ver). sick perverted mofos.