Have any of you checked out theindustryexposed.com?

I checked out episodes 54 to 64 yesterday, at first I honestly was a bit sceptical, I thought they were stretching the imagination a little, but by the time I got to the end(episode 64) all I could say was damn.
I think from ep 54 it starts the breakdown of the VMA's last year, why some of the crazy shit happened. Shit is fucking deep. And then in later episodes it goes on to representatives of the church of satan, Anton LeVays son and daughter I think, explaining the satanists plan to use music to corrupt the youth.
It sort of confirms what I was saying in the other thread the other day about the end of the world, involving satanists. These videos just confirm my worst fears.
I dont expect you to watch all the videos, there are 64 episodes so far, but if you just check out a few, man shit is crazy.

www.theindustryexposed.com

I really wish God was still posting here, its something I would really have liked to have discussed with him. From Jimmy Iovine to Cash Money to Young Money, its all a freemasionic satanic plot to corrupt our children at their most vulnerable time, and to sell us stuff at the same time.
Im often seen as having some crazy ideas, but it seems the crazier the idea, the realer it is. If anyone gets a chance to check it out, please do, and drop some comments here.
That website is a must watch for anyone hoping to get into the music industry, you can have fame and fortune, but just as long as you literally sell your soul to the devil.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
The fact you know your ideas are kinda crazy at the least proves YOU arent crazy lol. I'll give it a watch. Not really a theorist but If you can make a good point I'll listen. With that said I'll check'em out

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
"its all a freemasionic satanic plot to corrupt our children"

No its not. Its a business to make money, the business is based on image. There is really nothing more to it than that.

Selling your soul to the devil for fame is one of the oldest myths in our society.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Yeah I said it in the CBox but I'll say it here also...ish is serious! To me, the fact that it makes you wonder almost validates its authenticity, almost !?!?!?!?

Queenofex

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Yeah I checked this site out before, things are a bit over examined to the point some of its not convincing.

Interesting one though is the BLOOD SACRIFICE

Quality

Godson of the Clapper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 19
"its all a freemasionic satanic plot to corrupt our children"

No its not. Its a business to make money, the business is based on image. There is really nothing more to it than that.

Selling your soul to the devil for fame is one of the oldest myths in our society.

Biggest myth? Isn't that exactly what Masons do to an extent?

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Its a perception thing... when I was small I used to go trick or treating, nothing worng with that. Then someone said..."Halloween is a Pagan Holiday and if you go trick or treating then you are celebrating a Pagan ritual" which basically means you are a "devil worshiper". Thats a matter of opinion to me because eventhough we went trick or treating, we NEVER worshiped the devil, my family has always worshiped God. We were just having fun. It was never considered a bad thing.

Same with Masons, Fraternities, and any other organization that you have to pledge allegance to. Someone said it was bad and people just kinda ran with it. All BS in my opinion.

What I found really disturbing was the reoccuring "Metropolis" theme, and the occasional "Clockwork Orange" theme. I think the whole point the maker is trying to make is the common themes that dehumanise people, and humanise robots. The industry is selling sex to very young girls, causing confusion in their young minds, I found the Justin Beiber episode pretty shocking, especially when a 3 yr old girl cannot stop crying for her love of him, because he will love her back, FFS, a 3 yr old doesnt even understand the concept of relationships. Artists mentioned in videos are Dre, Eminem, Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera, Beyonce, Jay Z, Britney Spears, Kanye, Madonna, DMX (who wouldnt sell his soul) also Dave Chappel(who also wouldnt sell out and wear a dress) and was vilified as a result, called a crack head and all sorts of shit. Also Lady Gaga, Ciara, T Pain, Michael Jackson speaks out against Sony and evil Tommy Mottola, ex head of Sony music and ex husband of Mariah Carey. If you understand MK Ultra and some of the common themes used in it, some thing start to make sense, like the Alice In Wonderland references.
On the face of it, a lot of songs mean one thing, but when you break down the visual imagery, it is dripping in alternate meanings. When you understand some of the methods and symbols of freemasonry, it really does start to make some sense.
We are being propagandised to accept technology upgrades, like RFID chips, and to release the animal inside us, our base instincts, like sex and violence.
"Do What Thou Wilt, is the whole of the Law" - Quoted from Aleister Crowley, the most famous of occultists/satanists.
Nike "Just Do It", as well as many other versions of Do What You Want to do

The worse thing about it all is that its being directed at small children.
Even some of the artists own words let slip that the songs have two meanings, saying how they wanted to portray that in the videos.
Mind Control is a reality, some of the artists are mind controlled, some are just used as pawns to push the agenda of satanism and go along with the "truth in plain site" for those that can see it.
Another common theme throughout the videos is the Split personalities, split personalities are a KEY FACTOR in mind control. Brains can be compartmentalised by extreme trauma/suffering, as the brain locks away memories that are too disturbing, this fragmentation can create multiple personalites that can be switched on and off with "Trigger" phrases, this was a key factor in MK Ultra and the conditioning of sleepers, which can be activated to even assassinate people. <<< Look this up, this isnt fantasy or conspiracy theory, MK Ultra has been declassified to some extent.

Im sorry Chris, as much as I dont want this to be true, it seems that it really is.

Heres how I think it works, and the main way to get signed these days you have to build a good fan base on your own.
Once you have built a fan base and become popular then a label(front for corporate interests) will offer to sign you for lots of money, but then they tell you to take your career in a different direction, this is where the masonic imagery and covert meanings and youth corruption start to take place. Once you have a good fan base you become an asset towards social manipulation, and then you can be signed for lots of money, this is selling your soul to the devil.
If you cannot be bothered to watch the videos, thats up to you, but dont disregard it, without watching it. Its just a point of view to be taken into consideration, if and when you ever decide to consider the reality and direction of the whole industry.
I dont know about the whole demonic possession themes, but some clues are there that do allude to it.
TV was invented with one sole reason, to brainwash and propagandise the masses, its doing just that. The whole popular entertainment industry is being used to propagandise us with so called "normality", and subtle idealogies.
Society is being directed by trends and popular culture, it is the most powerful resource for propaganda, thats a fact. Once something becomes popular it can be used as a tool against all those that follow that particular trend(demographic).
There are many demographics and the same covert messages are being used against all of them.
Media was an ancient civilisation, they were sorcerers and magicians. Strange coincidence that those that dazzle us with wonders these days are called the Media also.
The wood of holly was used to make magic wands, Hollywood.
Magic is simply the manipulation of the emotions of others to get a desired result.
Derren Brown is a master of this, and so is the mass entertainment industry.
The number of artists in these videos that say with their own mouths that they sold their soul to the devil or the industry is pretty astounding.
Some of my favorite tracks from the past are full of masonic imagery, I have to say I was shocked. To me now the whole industry is fake as fuck, and I really dont want any part of it. This could be the end of my music.

If its not a masonic conspiracy to corrupt us and insert ideas into our heads through images/words, why all the masonic imagery/themes over and over and over again?

I wish, I would be a lot better known thats for sure :)

If you want it that badly Chris you can have it, but know this, once you are famous you belong to everybody. Fame isnt all its been cracked up to be, its a monster in itself. You lose your privacy, everyone is talking about your life and what you get up to, you cannot walk down the street without being mobbed by fans, paparazzis, following you around. How will you feel about fame when you can get no privacy?
Is the money really worth the loss of a normal life?
And when the fame has passed and your are discarded like yesterdays trend then what?
You sold your identity for money and when all the fame and fortune stops, what do you have left? Fame is fleeting, but yet here we all are, chasing it like it will solve all our problems, thats a lie.
I personally dont want to become a character or image, but if thats what you want, go for it.
All you have to do is tell the right people you will do ANYTHING for fame and fortune and you are IN.

I watched a few, nothing seemed to convincing to me.
Is there a specific episode or two that gives you guys an "a ha" moment?

Part 35 is pretty good. Especially the part where fiddy is saying hes never done drugs, EVER. I found a lot of good points in this episode.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
I havent watched yet but Music is meant to move and get inside us, that what music/media does. It teaches us humor culture language everything. I can believe that some people are trying to steer things in a certain direction, but I feel like most people are just dumbing things down to a crazy extent to where their affiliations and images give you ground to make connections that weren't meant to be. I think its accidental for, say 70%, at the least. Money is the motivator.

Now if you want to get into supernatural beings and things other than what we can see specifically. You can say money is the evil that drives. but thats a different conversation there.