Have any of you checked out theindustryexposed.com?

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
ok I watched a bunch of those videos and yea those some MAJOR jumps this guy is making from an old movie, wow.

Biggest problem with that whole attitude is it discounts all the hard work those people did over the years, all the networking, all the YEARS of blood sweat and tears they put in.

The guys in metallica ate what they called "ham on hand" because all they had to eat was some sliced meat. Jayz was poor for years before he made it, but he hustled his ass off.

Also there are TONS of positive artists that sell TONS of records and are still alive. IE: Will Smith, MC Hammer let alone the whole Christian music industry (which is a joke in case you where wondering)

Sorry I am not connected like god is on the forums but I know and have talked to many top 40 artists, label owners etc and yea I am not buying this stuff for a second.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I think that stories exist for a reason......That's all I'm saying...

thedreampolice

ill o.g.
"Especially the part where fiddy is saying hes never done drugs, EVER"

Have you thought that maybe he is on parole and if he says in an interview that he has done drugs he could go to jail?

"that stories exist for a reason......That's all I'm saying"

huh? Kind of like Bigfoot, loch ness, Greek mythology?

They exist for a reason ya know.

Bottom line is for some people it is easy to think it is all a big conspiracy than to admit that they could not make it or don't want to put in the hard work in to make it.
Same thing about poverty, most people will say the system keeps them down, or there race, gender, age whatever keeps them from success. But that is just an easier pill to swallow than you didn't network enough or didn't promote enough, or work enough on bettering yourself. For example, how much TV to do you watch a week? hour or two a day? Thats almost 14 hours of your life a week you could be bettering your situation. How much time per week are you drinking/high? more than 10 hours a week? so now we have 24+ hours a week to waste, yup a whole day gone. Work hard, meet people, hone your craft, market you can make it and there will be no soul selling :)

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Oh I completely agree with you, sir....

People like to use excuses to explain why their situation sucks....but are too lazy to fix their situation.....

I think some conspiracies are just way too far-fetched for me....putting religion into the industry kinda makes me think that people are saying that you have to be a Satan worshipper to stay in the game....I think it's just bullshit, started by people who needed a reason to explain why things didn't work out for them....

And my comment was out of sarcasm...not opinion....

"And my comment was out of sarcasm"

ha ha got it, sometimes its hard to read sarcasm on an internet post :)

Im not saying you have to sell your soul to get successul, you can get a certain level of success on your own, but to get to the next level, those that seek to make money from your success and use your proven success as a tool to put out negative messages for political and commercial gain. Social manipulation through media is evident in the kids, you only have to listen to them speak, listen to how they have been conditioned to violence and greedy idealogies. The first place to look for evidence of social manipulation and "dumbing down" is the kids, because they are always targetted first, as the results evolve as the child grows up.
The evidence for the medias role in the dumbing down of the kids is plain to see.
Its no conspiracy theory or myth, money is a tool satan, selling your soul is taking the money even though you know that the image you portray is corrupting children and other people and is exploitative.
But I suppose to you thats just good business?

thedreampolice

ill o.g.
"money is a tool satan, selling your soul is taking the money even though you know that the image you portray is corrupting children and other people and is exploitative.
But I suppose to you thats just good business"

Not sure everything you are saying here, but the entertainment industry will put out what sells the best. So who is at fault the people that keep buying or the industry that puts it out. We don't HAVE to but R rated movies or music with explicit lyrics you know. If that stuff didnt sell the industry would sell ONLY positive entertainment and that would happen overnight. I think you know that I feel true capitalism is VERY ethical and beneficial to all parties involved. Anything that is beneficial to only one party is NOT capitalism.

Money is NOT a tool of satan. It is simply a tool that anyone can use.

Again what about Warren Buffet? The richest man in the world most of the time and NOTHING but ethics and no soul selling :)

What about Will Smith? Positive messages and more famous than about any other Emcee, his entire message is get out of the hood and don't do drugs.

"Social manipulation through media is evident in the kids, you only have to listen to them speak"

That is the parents fault for letting other things influence them so much.

The "dumbing down" you talk about has been going on for a long time and that is because life is so easy for us as a society, thinking is just to hard. We are lazy. There is not a secret society somewhere that kills off your relatives for you to be famous.

Money is NOT a tool of satan. It is simply a tool that anyone can use.

Not everyone gets an equal ability to use the tool.
It seperates the haves from the have nots, you cannot survive without it.
Inflation is also a tool that keeps the have nots having not.
Money is always at the heart of greed. Money corrupts a weak mind.
Its our human nature that is exploited for cash, advertising is the art of manipulating people to buy products. People often dont realize they are being manipulated, you only have to look at the children for the ill effects of pop culture.
Sexualised young girls, tolerance to violence, materialistic ideologies.

You cannot blame the parents if they are just as conditioned into a way of living life as the kids are.

thedreampolice

ill o.g.
"Not everyone gets an equal ability to use the tool.
It seperates the haves from the have nots, you cannot survive without it.
Inflation is also a tool that keeps the have nots having not.
Money is always at the heart of greed. Money corrupts a weak mind."

At least in America everyone has a chance to make it. No one here is truly a victim.

"You cannot blame the parents if they are just as conditioned into a way of living life as the kids are"

That is there choice, if they #1 turned off the TV #2 read some books #3 got off there lazy ass #4 spet some time everyday in slight reflection (no cell phone, texting, TV, NOTHING) Then they will never want to go back to the TV dinner type lifestyle.

That is there choice, if they #1 turned off the TV #2 read some books #3 got off there lazy ass #4 spet some time everyday in slight reflection (no cell phone, texting, TV, NOTHING) Then they will never want to go back to the TV dinner type lifestyle.

You cannot be blamed if you are just as brainwashed as everyone else.
You cannot be there for your kids if you are forced into 2 jobs, just to be able to pay the bills.
And contrary to popular opinion, no, black people and poor people DONT have the same opportunities as everyone else, from education and social pressures to employability, the playing field is in no way level. Have you been listening to rap music from the 90's, the voice of the oppressed and the downtrodden? People treated differently from others.
Kaze's - The Stereotype for instance.
The people are brainwashed into being obsessed with making enough to pay the bills.
People are brainwashed/drugged into being stupid consumers. They are all victims, we are all victims, since the 60's, pop culture has heavily influenced our lives.
Its only now that its becoming plain to see, but even still its easily missed, but everyone can see the dumbing down of pop culture, the explosion in sexuality of once good little girls. Britney Spears for instance. Made a career off of the innocence of being a child, but then becomes some sexual monster for her last album. Check out "If You Seek Amy"(F.U.C.K ME) by Britney Spears, remembering that her key demographic was young girls. Katy Perry, key demographic is young girls, just look at some her her visuals, Lady Gaga, key demographic, young girls, check out the Paparazzi video with all the simulated orgy and sex, kids are watching this shit. Even Madonna and Rhianna, all were aimed at young girls, then they get all sexual in their imagery and art.
This is subliminal shit, aimed at corrupting the young girls, there is no way of painting it otherwise. The repetetive way these videos and songs are played over and over again, instills itself into the heads of the fans like hypnosis. The subliminal ideas get transfered through repetition, just like the idea that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction and helped terrorists. Implanted into our heads, until a large number of americans believed Saddam had WMD's and had something to do with 911. All by repeating a hypnotic lie, until it was believed as fact, same with global warming.
So who do you blame for people accepting that bullshit as truth?
Are you saying that everyone is really stupid?
I would have said that before myself, but I have come to believe we are all victims in this.
Dont underestimate the power of subliminally altering a mindstate for a desired outcome. That is essentially what Magic is. Magic is trickery by playing on emotions to get a desired result. Social manipulation is magic in that respect.
Advertising is magic, and when its subliminal you dont realise you are being manipulated. So how can you be blamed for being brainwashed?
I think that if you believe that Warren Buffet became one of the richest men in the world by being a nice guy, you are just as brainwashed as all the other victims.
Buffet has been involved in his share of scandals, just because the teflon don has avoided any charges, it doesnt mean hes innocent. People with that much money really can buy their way out of trouble, and if you dont think that is true, shame on you.

This is about Michael Jackson and the Heal The World Foundation......

but keep in mind Guru while watching this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7xuAXps0jQ"]YouTube- hijacking the jackson estate part 1[/ame]

But then its all just business right, something Buffet would be proud of?

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
Knowledge is power unless you know too much, then knowledge is death.

thedreampolice

ill o.g.
"I think that if you believe that Warren Buffet became one of the richest men in the world by being a nice guy, you are just as brainwashed as all the other victims.
Buffet has been involved in his share of scandals, just because the teflon don has avoided any charges, it doesnt mean hes innocent. People with that much money really can buy their way out of trouble, and if you dont think that is true, shame on you."

Everything he has ever done is very well documented, and he HIMSELF has never been in any scandal. Maybe a company he owned stock in. But as a shareholder he does not run the business. And shame on you for not reading more about Warren he is an example of how ethics can win. I mean you are talking about a guy who filed his first tax's at the age of 14, who does that? Do you know anything about Warrens mentor? Or how he learned about proper investing? It is literally something anyone can learn and be successful at.

Read the book Snowball for more on that.

As far as sexuality in the media, yea sex sells. Its to bad sorry.

I know WAY to many people that started in poverty and are well to do now, so don't insult them by calling them victims.

"People are brainwashed/drugged into being stupid consumers. They are all victims, we are all victims"

We don't have to be consumers, nor do we have to be victims. Start by turning the TV off, see my other post.

I just don't get in to this victim crap for a second.

As far as sexuality in the media, yea sex sells. Its to bad sorry.

We all know sex sells, its evident everytime you look at a billboard, but my point was that sex is being used to sell to kids. Im sorry thats wrong, theres no right in it at all.
I suppose you think Bill Gates is a self made man too? Ever seen AntiTrust?
And you made an interesting point about Buffets Mentor. So even he isnt self made, he was mentored for success.
As for the scandals surrounding buffet, it wasnt just companies he owned shares in.
Some involved companies he owned. If I had time and could be bothered, Im sure I could dig up at least one big thing he has his hands in.
He won his fortune by gambling on the stock market, is that a role model?
I bet there is some insider trading that has gone on in his past, time will tell.
Or maybe it wont, but you cant be up in those high echelons of finance and not get corrupted by the widespread corruption in that field.

Nathan Rothschild gained his fortune by having a spy get back to London to tell him who won the battle of Trafalgar, then spread false rumours about the outcome, the stock market collapsed and he bought the bank of england at a vastly reduced cost, and the overthrow of the Bank Of England was complete. He was later quoted as "I dont need armies, just let me control a countries monetary supply"
When you have the most money in the world, the money becomes less important and power starts to become the object of desire. This is down to basic human nature and greed.
If he was so fucking great, why hasnt he eradicated poverty in africa? Surely he can afford it? Where was he when the people of New Orleans needed help.
I dont care what books you have been reading, biographies are full of bullshit anyway.
With the sole intention of painting him out as some sort of hero.
Im not saying this is really relevant, but....
Warren Buffett — was hosting golf charity event at the US Strategic Command headquarters at Offutt Air Force Base in Omaha on 9-11 (Bush flew to Offutt afternoon of 9-11); world’s second richest person
Thats just circumstatial but every scandal that buffet has been involved in is circumstantial. Thats why the shit hasnt stuck, but I know that when I get an instict about something or someone, I usually turn out to be right, not always, so I may be wrong, but I dont know, its niggling at me.

We don't have to be consumers, nor do we have to be victims. Start by turning the TV off, see my other post.

I just don't get in to this victim crap for a second.

So you are telling me that hypnosis is a load of bollocks that doesnt really exist, and the power of suggestion in a trance state is all bullshit too.
And you are also saying that a hypnotised individual has full control of his faculties.
You need to get down the hospital and inform all the scientists/doctors that use it as treatment that it doesnt work because it isnt real.
MK Ultra never existed, even tho its been declassified, and anyone that allows themselves to be manipulated on a subliminal level is not a victim.

GTFO.

I turned my TV off a long time ago, now the brainwashing has worn off, I can see more clearly. I can even see the anti NWO/Anarchist movements being tied together, they are being used as a tool to bring in revolution, from which the phoenix will be reborn in the ashes, and the problem reaction solution will be complete. Order Out Of Chaos.

Subliminal Messages are real...

thedreampolice

ill o.g.
"I suppose you think Bill Gates is a self made man too? Ever seen AntiTrust?"

Ha ha, that movie has so far not in reality you totally invalidate your argument by even using it. Bill gates did start life wealthier than most, but also did work hard to become the richest.

"And you made an interesting point about Buffets Mentor. So even he isnt self made, he was mentored for success."

He learned proper investing from Benjamin Graham who was one of his instructors in college, whats wrong with that? So you are saying anyone who had a teacher was not self made? Come on man, lame!

"As for the scandals surrounding buffet, it wasnt just companies he owned shares in.
Some involved companies he owned. If I had time and could be bothered, Im sure I could dig up at least one big thing he has his hands in. "

He doesn't run any company he owns, look up any scandal and see how he handled it. I DARE you to find dirt on him!

"He won his fortune by gambling on the stock market, is that a role model?
I bet there is some insider trading that has gone on in his past, time will tell. "

He has NEVER gambled EVER EVER, I am sorry man but you are coming from a really uninformed position on this one. Warren Buffet uses Benjamin Grahams formula for evaluating a companies worth if the stock is priced cheaper he buys, its really not that complicated and I can give you the books to teach you. Anyone who has followed this thinking has also been successful in the stock market. Warren is the SANE voice of the stock market. You are talking about someone who has averaged a return of 30% a year for over 50 years, sorry NO gambler can do that.

And I agree selling sex to kids is wrong!

"I suppose you think Bill Gates is a self made man too? Ever seen AntiTrust?"

Ha ha, that movie has so far not in reality you totally invalidate your argument by even using it. Bill gates did start life wealthier than most, but also did work hard to become the richest.

"And you made an interesting point about Buffets Mentor. So even he isnt self made, he was mentored for success."

He learned proper investing from Benjamin Graham who was one of his instructors in college, whats wrong with that? So you are saying anyone who had a teacher was not self made? Come on man, lame!

"As for the scandals surrounding buffet, it wasnt just companies he owned shares in.
Some involved companies he owned. If I had time and could be bothered, Im sure I could dig up at least one big thing he has his hands in. "

He doesn't run any company he owns, look up any scandal and see how he handled it. I DARE you to find dirt on him!

"He won his fortune by gambling on the stock market, is that a role model?
I bet there is some insider trading that has gone on in his past, time will tell. "

He has NEVER gambled EVER EVER, I am sorry man but you are coming from a really uninformed position on this one. Warren Buffet uses Benjamin Grahams formula for evaluating a companies worth if the stock is priced cheaper he buys, its really not that complicated and I can give you the books to teach you. Anyone who has followed this thinking has also been successful in the stock market. Warren is the SANE voice of the stock market. You are talking about someone who has averaged a return of 30% a year for over 50 years, sorry NO gambler can do that.

And I agree selling sex to kids is wrong!

OK so AntiTrust is some movie. But that doesnt change that Bill Gates' father was part of the estabishment elite. Bill Gates was the first man to take an open domain subject of hobbyist computer enthusiasts, he created BASIC the programming language, and charged money for it. He brought commerce to an open source world.
I really have been looking for some real dirt on Buffet, in his defense I will say that he was wise to foreign investors trying to take over the us economy and spoke out against it. I will admit Im underinformed about Buffet, but Im sure he has some skeletons, he is only human like everyone else. When you swim with sharks for long enough, you start thinking like a shark

thedreampolice

ill o.g.
ha ha, I think the main point of disagreement is that I think you can have overwhelming success without being unethical or "selling your soul" but you do not think so. Am I understanding the discussion correctly?

yea I am mixed on Bill, I mean I think he was one of the first to make software an industry and that has done SOOO much for our society. And I think in the past Microsoft has done some unethical things but I think Bill is older and wiser and I am not sure I can say he is a bad person. Of course I don't know him :)

Read the Berkshire Hathaway reports some times, these are all written by Buffet about his investing thoughts etc and his wealth is all in Berkshire. Of course they start in the 60's so its lots of reading but it is AMAZING stuff. There are years when he would come out and say that Berkshire stock was over valued and should not be purchased, I mean what CEO does that?

http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/

If you are in to it is a great read.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
um 2good, you know X is a drug addict right?

members online