I have the new Reason beta &

Nocturnl

Man Utd Nut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Don't worry boiz,im not even gonna use it again,not impressed at all and am sticking to reason 5,if i could share it without giving my propellerhead account details away i would

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Don't worry boiz,im not even gonna use it again,not impressed at all

uhh you know you are testing a NON FULL VERSION.

That is like going from Pro tools HD to Pro tools LE and saying you are now not impressed.

Download the beta of Reason 6 (NOT ESSENTIALS!) and you will see how awesome R6 is.

Three new effects, SSL mixer. Its awesome!

"Reason Essentials, just like its bigger brother Reason, puts making music in focus. From concept to completion, it comes with all the essential tools for turning good ideas into great songs."

See Reason Essentials is a less expensive version of Reason with less features. Trust me, once you try R6 you will NEVER want to use 5 again.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Reason "use" to be the shhh...NOT ANY MORE. Not enough sounds for urabn music and rendering tracks was not as good as Ableton or other DAWS.

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
same old reason bashing coming on here, why compare? how can it be worse than 5??? it has been about a year since 5 and seeing as the modules rarely actually get updated, are you saying they have tinkered under the hood of everything and made it all worse???....its not a DAW anyway...its synth rack....

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Ok so I just left http://www.propellerheads.se/reason6/ and ALL of the things NEW to Reason 6 is old in FL Studio...Im not bashing it, I'm inquiring to what makes Reason 6 so awesome? I'm trying to get an understanding...when I compare the 2, FL10 does a lot more than Reason6 hands down.

Here's what FL10 does... check it out... http://flstudio.image-line.com/documents/whatsnew.html

Thats what happens when you are deprived for so long. Remember when they were finally able to record, on a program called... "Record"?? lmaoo

jk

Nocturnl

Man Utd Nut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
uhh you know you are testing a NON FULL VERSION.

That is like going from Pro tools HD to Pro tools LE and saying you are now not impressed.

Download the beta of Reason 6 (NOT ESSENTIALS!) and you will see how awesome R6 is.

Three new effects, SSL mixer. Its awesome!

"Reason Essentials, just like its bigger brother Reason, puts making music in focus. From concept to completion, it comes with all the essential tools for turning good ideas into great songs."

See Reason Essentials is a less expensive version of Reason with less features. Trust me, once you try R6 you will NEVER want to use 5 again.

Reason 6 is wack,i bought reason 5 and record 1.5 and apart from 3 new additions in reason 6 nothing has changed,reason 6 is a waste of money if u have record,there is no 1 in the world who can say reason 6 is any different from record apart from the 3 additions we know off,they even removed the blocks feature

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Remember when they were finally able to record, on a program called... "Record"?? lmaoo

?? record launched with that feature. That's what it does.

As far as FL vs Reason let me just say CV, No other program can do that.

Its not what Reason does, its HOW it does it.

But honestly I am not going to get in to the DAW wars here. If you don't get Reason that is cool with me. Ableton and FL are both amazing programs. But I see nothing that FL can do, that Reason cant.

Keep on making music!

they even removed the blocks feature

DEAR LORD GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS, THEY DID NOT REMOVE THE BLOCKS FEATURE!

I have already explained to you that you are testing the WRONG software, but you wont listen. Drives me crazy.

members online