::: iLLmuzik = Hillbillies :::

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
You guys remember that line in Wedding Crashers?

So I am going through my blog threads. Backing them up because I heard that every now and again, blogs get deleted. I haven't really been promoting it because I want to get some things done first before I start pushing it. So I found a post that had a reply in the comment. And... well, I have no idea who this is but some of you guys must have pissed him off.

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=7476986764151791332&postID=5398152678961732338

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
LOL, WOOOOWWWW..
Yo we mods have already been talking about this psycho, thanks for peeping us to it further.
Its a member who got banned for ..well..your looking at it.
Fade can prolly tell you what to do from here maybe.
I say hack they damn pc and shut them down for good , but Im radical.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this dude is straight off his rocker. holy shit.

well the good news is that at least if he does some crazy shit, illmuzik gets free publicity son!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
If anyone feels like replying you can quote me:

I've already deleted his account, unfortunately I will not remove his threads/posts because since he had hundreds of posts it will disrupt other threads created by other people, or threads created by him. I am not going to remove threads/posts that members can still find useful, just because a banned member asked me to. It's the internet, get over it. Go outside and play.

End quote.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
LOL... I just sent Fade a p.m. about this guy. He sent me a myspace message with the same jibbirish..lol.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Spanish... u don't get it? Sorry, maybe that's my english that's not up to par with you guys..

Nah Lazy, "riiiiiiiiiiiight" is like saying "i got ya" or "i get it now".

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
^^^and a cocksucker too.

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yooooooo!!!! this guy just hit my blog up too... Exact same comment and all.... What a joker.