Mess
Deuce
Fade

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
AFRiQUE

FADE *HAVENT HEARD MUCH FRoM HiM BUT THAT BEAT THAT USED To CoME UP WiT THE iLLSoUNDS POP UP WAS CRAZY.

FREAKWENCY

STRADiVARiUS

GUEVARA

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
holmzini.... if you want to take a trip to the golden era, circa 94, heres your guy.
guevara.. would probably be on 90 percent of everyones list if he were on more.
deuce... just has his own style. probably among the most underated here to me. doesnt really get his due.
classic.... what can i say that hasnt been said? punk ass is a year young in this and he's one of the best on here.
bluntology and orpheus are kind of tied to me.... they have, in my mind, the best drums on here.

those are my top 5, sort of..... mainly because their sound appeals to me the most. i just like soul!not taking anything away from wings or merc or p_1- (kid wil be a beast someday, guaranteed) afrique (ditto) or a host of others.

*guevara, c'mon, list someone besides you! make it 6 if you must... lol

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
I agree with Class,,,
There ARE more out there. I think vereybody here ha sthere own style and that is what makes it unique.

,,,For the record,,,Class, ya gonna be a GREAT producer in your time. For someone who just started,,ya got the ear baby!

berserk said:
Holmzini
Stress
Mess
Deuce
Fade

Beserk man, thanks for the nod, but I'm in no way in the same leauge as those guys! I have alot of work to go still,,,but thanks Fam!!!!

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
Cold Truth said:

those are my top 5, sort of..... mainly because their sound appeals to me the most. i just like soul!not taking anything away from wings or merc or p_1- (kid wil be a beast someday, guaranteed)

Wow thats funny! And to think im one of the O.G.'s in here! yeah i dont have too many posts, but when illmuzik first started there were about 4 of us who posted regularly here. now, like 2 of em are mods and the other guy is nowhere to be found. JUST ASK FADE! i was under a different name though. such embarrasment! hahaha!

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
hmmmmmm.. Id have to say...

Classic
Holmzini
Cold Truth
Guevara
StadivaRius (That Beat for the Competition blew me away)
Afrique (couldnt forget the champ man!)

Yea i have six, SO WHAT!!! lol

I think everyone in here has a special talent but this is who I always stay up on...

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
StressWon said:
Beserk man, thanks for the nod, but I'm in no way in the same leauge as those guys! I have alot of work to go still,,,but thanks Fam!!!!

lol well not being harsh... that was based on your rapping... i think ur pretty sick wit it... but ur kinda right about your beats... but ur definately one of the best rappers here...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Guevara said:
FADE *HAVENT HEARD MUCH FRoM HiM BUT THAT BEAT THAT USED To CoME UP WiT THE iLLSoUNDS POP UP WAS CRAZY.

Thanks! :)

P_1 said:
Wow thats funny! And to think im one of the O.G.'s in here! yeah i dont have too many posts, but when illmuzik first started there were about 4 of us who posted regularly here. now, like 2 of em are mods and the other guy is nowhere to be found. JUST ASK FADE! i was under a different name though. such embarrasment! hahaha!

Hahahhaa wasn't it Asian Delite?? Ooooh no I didn't! But yeah, those were the days when I actually saw virtual dust balls rolling by the screen.

BTW, I don't really have a "list" but some that I'm always feeling from the Beat This! comps are:

Afrique (of course)
Chedda
Producer Gyal
Holmzini
so many more to name though...

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Cold Truth said:
i dont belirv ri have heard your beats stress!

I just have old stuff posted,,,
www.soundclick.com/lastsonofkrypton

Beserk said:
lol well not being harsh... that was based on your rapping... i think ur pretty sick wit it... but ur kinda right about your beats... but ur definately one of the best rappers here...

Thanks Beserk, ya gonna make me blush....LOL,,,okay that was GAY!

,,,Don't forget MERC!!!! I love that guy!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Nomics (He got dat hot fyah!)
Stresswon (Jersey reppa from day 1)
Myself (Obviously)

these are the first to come to mind. there are still a few cats i haven't heard yet.

ill o.g.
Theres so many fuckin good beatmakers on here. Theres really no good way to do this.

HOMZINI-
http://www.soundclick.com/util/streamM3U.m3u?ID=1269744&q=Hi
He's got soul in all his beats, and everything on his page is somethin you could smoke a blunt to. Holmz is one of the people i would buy an Instrumental Album from, even if it was expensive. If i ever own my own label or blow up or some shit, im def comin back and signin Holmz.

Cleverwon-
https://www.illmuzik.com/artists/directory/C/cleverwon/cantlive_hifi.m3u?BeatID=53
https://www.illmuzik.com/artists/directory/C/cleverwon/appointed_hifi.m3u?BeatID=56
Clev really (IMO) puts a good light on East-Coast Style Sample Beats. And he's somebody i go back to the page a lot and just listen.

EXEL THE BRAIN-
https://www.illmuzik.com/beatthis/beats/champs/exelthebrain_slumstrumz.ram
I heard that one beat "Slum Strumz" from him, and that shit is HOTTTT. Then i havent seen him for almost 2 years.

Cam'rox-
http://www.soundclick.com/util/streamM3U.m3u?ID=1391539&q=Hi
-------------(Check out "State Of Emergency")------------------------------------
A lot of the time you can actually hear somebody improve. Cam'roxs newest beat i think could actually earn some big money. Just listen to the shit. Its a fuckin mixtape classic in the makin. He's only 14 fuckin years old. I can see a future for him.

Classic-
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/classic5music.htm
I aint from the south so i usually have trouble understandin south-side/dirty-south music. I think Class can take a little from all kinds of hip-hop, just adding a little more south-side to the mix and blendin it up. And thats his style. I feel like i can understand the way he's aimin with his beats.

And the usual:
-Afrique - (Afrique is the future. You just gotta come to the US first Afrique!)
-Wings
-Guevara - (i could tell by his music that he's NY before he said where he's from. Def got that grimeyness)
-Stradiva

I cant even put everybody down on here, you gotta check out the past showcases to understrand.

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
Fade said:
Hahahhaa wasn't it Asian Delite?? Ooooh no I didn't! But yeah, those were the days when I actually saw virtual dust balls rolling by the screen.

"SAY THANKS TO FADE KIDS!!!!" ..."THANKS FADE!!!!"

MORON! HAHAHA! J/K! those were the days of no life on these boards. we even had a chat room for awhile. why dont you put that up again fade?

members online