~~~illmuziks Finest~~~

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
oh, i know.

i just figured that that would be a good way to consider (or re-consider) anyones list... i had no problem with people adding extra people to their list- i did the same thing!

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Ok So top 5, Damn thats tuff. I think when you narrow it down that much it has more to do with persnal prefence than the persons skill.(ex i definalty respect wings music and skill but I dont think i would use one of his tracks on my album casue his style wouldent mesh with mine)

Here are mine

holmz
P-gyal
Afrique
P-boy
Example_one

Those are the people who i would call upon. I have simlar styles with most of them.

Also i am very honerd that I made alot of peoples list. I know this sounds corney but I am very thankful that I am a memeber of this site. Illmuzik had definatly help me develop as a producer fairly rapidly. Not to mention the wealth of info,contacts and friends I have made. Much love

Class.....

Like some have already said. Its important to realise that there is ALOT of talent here that was not mentioned. I think alot of that has to do with showcases and beat this comps. If you notice,most of the names that were mentioned post consistantly in the showcases and enter regularly in the comps and are active with in the formus. Therefore there music is heard more oftern.

There are alot of "silent" memebers on here that are RAW as hell are realitivly quiet
(ex obsidian Blue)

class.....

Cam'rox

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
hmm...
From What I've heard here, I'd have to say

Holmzini
Wings of an Angel
Classic
Duecemade
Streetwize
Exel the Brain

That's all I can think of. I have heard other cats too, but i just cant remember most of em.

btw, thanks helix for recognizing my skills!:) you're the only one, lol!
it feels real good to be put on someone's top 5 list!
thanks, again.

peace.

mercurywaters

hip hop in the flesh
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
classic said:
Like some have already said. Its important to realise that there is ALOT of talent here that was not mentioned. I think alot of that has to do with showcases and beat this comps. If you notice,most of the names that were mentioned post consistantly in the showcases and enter regularly in the comps and are active with in the formus. Therefore there music is heard more oftern.

There are alot of "silent" memebers on here that are RAW as hell are realitivly quiet
(ex obsidian Blue)

class.....

yup...got blue producing on my album

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Obsidian Blue

Wow
Classic, thanks for biggin up Obsidian Blue, I just checked his Soundclick page, what amazing stuff...
And big ups to all illmuzik cats, the last beat this competition had me really amped to participate, gonna get involved
easy
dahkter

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
MAN i AiNT REALLY FEELiN THiS oBSiDiAN BLUE CAT, HE HAS A LIMITED FEEL WiTH THE SoUNDS HE USES, i AiNT REALLY ToO iMPRESSED.
HE HAS A REAL AiRY, ATMoSPHERiC SoUND.

ill o.g.
The Halo Dim LP is complete. we're now in process of sending it to some chosen labels and waiting for their response :)

ill o.g.
thank you for the support! :thumb:

here's what i told truth on my latest pm: merc has been sending Halo Dim to some labels, so, basically, we are waiting for a reply. in my humble (unbiased) opinion, Halo Dim is an AMAZING LP. it's so fantastically complete and balanced, with so much variation (18 tracks), an extremely wide range of topics (the holocaust, death, love and so on) and abundant musical elements (ethnic, jazz, classical, and so forth). we really hope to make it... we both feel that this might become the biggest surprise hip hop has known for some time (i hope that i sound unprejudiced).

i truly think that we have a special product in our hands, and with some luck, we might succeed - YOU NEVER KNOW ;)

Thanks For The Support,
Wings

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Good luck on that! Thats what I like to hear.

mercurywaters

hip hop in the flesh
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
i always like how wings like's to say he's unbias. well fuck it i'm biased!!! this joint is FLIDDAMES!!!! FIYAH!!!!!! HEAT!!!!!!!! GO COP DAT WHEN YOU SEE DAT!!!!!!1 lol. i'm tripping. we basically got our fingers crossed right now. it'd be a hard album to push ourselves. hopefully we can get on with a progressive label with an established fanbase. just wish us luck.

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
yeah, yall peep that album when it drops... I've had the chance to hear a little here and there... so I know.. first hand it's HOT.... so check it out yall....

One Love.

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
...Imagine an aftermath, nesseccary to refine the means.... (Opps, my bad... )

it's Poison Ivy....

Blind Dreams... Fall 2004. Pick up some oven mitts NOW! cause.... it's HOT....

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
YEah im really happy for you guys on that shit....Im sure it'l get picked up by someone dope, jus be patient!:) Both yall got skills - thats evident....try not to sweat it to bad and you kno you guys got my support!

-STEEZ

members online