January 29-30, 2011 - Comments & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about the competition, please post them in here.

Please try to keep the clutter in here to a minimum. We all know that the Beat This! threads get filled up with posts very quickly. Keep it on topic and related to the competition.

Please check the Beat This pages first for answers, and the Beat This posting guide.

Also, be sure to check the Rules section.

Thanks.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
It was in the rules but I took it out because at this point it's not like it was years ago where people like Afriquedeluxe were winning all the time, LOL. So ya, I think from now the current champ can compete, it would probably make things more interesting.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
It was in the rules but I took it out because at this point it's not like it was years ago where people like Afriquedeluxe were winning all the time, LOL. So ya, I think from now the current champ can compete, it would probably make things more interesting.

Oh wow.. Thats crazy lol.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Can I join? I really don't do these because I usually win....

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
lol!

&

Its one day sign up right?

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I like none of you. Thats why Im giving you nuns for your B-Days this year.
You know how I know that there will be some serious beats in this?? Hmmm Wanna know? Yes?
Cuz I just uploaded a really good one.. And since I never win at these things I already know that there will be serious heat in order to defeat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online