Jermaine Dupri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
i actually do hate his beats, but i respect his business mind and the way he can bring up an artist.

MR_P

!
ill o.g.
Vince said:
I respect JD, I think he's cool as hell, he had a platinum record before he was 18 and alot of placks after that.

I also respect him for doing what hes doing - I think he set out to sell a shed load of units and get the girls dancing in the clubs and thats exactly what he has acomplished time and time again for as long as I can remember.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
classic said:
I think u missed his point, there is a differnce between not liking somebodies style, and HATEING. there are alot of producers out their who;s music i dont like but I aint gonna hate on them, a perfect example of this is madlib, personally,i am NOT feeling dudes music, but im not gonna sit up on here and throw salt on him nor am i gonna ignore what he has done....

Alot of cats on here just hate(im not saying u personally)... if it dosent fit their narrow view of what hip hop should be, then that person sucks. I see alot of elitist views and it kinda gets old and hyporicatial when the same cats wanna be in the same position. if cats dont like JD fine. thats their opionion which is cool. But I see alot of dudes throw salt on him and other succesful producers and for what???? Dude has accompished alot, rather u like his music or not. Most of the cats throwing salt would be the same ones who would love to be in his position.... You dont gotta like dude but dont HATE for no reason...
Like it or not dude is good at what he does which is produce hits.....

class...
yea but my point is i dont like him becuz he aint real hip hop..i dont like him cuz to make hits hes gotta be a puppet and dance around in videos like a faggot repeatin the same bar over and over for a hook..thas why i dont like him and i aint talking about what hes done for business thas a holeother conversation that i dont wanna get into..but his music is ass...hes just another producer joining this 14 ur old girl trend..and if thas how to make money then i dont want to be like him so theres no need to hate on him...

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
As a hip hop producer JD sucks linty balls.

As a pop producer I have nothing but respect for the man.

Thing is I don't listen to pop music.

JD's contributions to Hip Hop are minimal. His contribution to pop is impressive.

JD is not an R&B producer he is pop. Let's not respect true R&B producers/ artist by comparing JD's work to their creations.

Status
Not open for further replies.