Lil Wayne - Tha Carter 3

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
so it officially leaked...

listened to it once, and all i can say is hot.

(for those that haven't listened to a new album since 1996, give it a shot just for the production at least)

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
...give it a shot just for the production at least

i thought that was the reason anybody still copped albums nowadays...heard some snippets of this. so far so good.

2nd_Man

The 2nd Generation Of Man
ill o.g.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
(for those that haven't listened to a new album since 1996, give it a shot just for the production at least)

lol. "Some" of us do listen to albuyms after 1996 just not anything to mainstream these days. I tried to listen to Wayne before and just can't feel dude. I'll check the new one for production, but dude's voice is fuckin annoyin.

2nd_Man

ill o.g.
I tried to listen to Wayne before and just can't feel dude. I'll check the new one for production, but dude's voice is fuckin annoyin.

yeah he has got a kind of annoyin voice.
i find it hit and miss with wayne, sometimes his rhymes and lyrics are pretty amazin, other times they sound really forced and dont make a lot of sense

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Absolutely Crazy.

NobleWordz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Absolutely Garbage... Is that it? all the talking and you deliver this shit? Carter 2 was better .. "I'm richer than Nicole and I'm a Lion like her daddy".. Get the fuck outta here.

I deleted it .. Keeping it would be an insult to my music library.

inflict3

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah he has got a kind of annoyin voice.
i find it hit and miss with wayne, sometimes his rhymes and lyrics are pretty amazin, other times they sound really forced and dont make a lot of sense

i totally agree,, his style is dope, but some of his stuff is like the same thing over and over,, i give him mad respect though

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
heh, was joking about the 1996 thing, but yeah the reason i never check for his stuff is because he releases so much (many times, terrible) shit. i do give him props for being unique though.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
I would listen but I can't stand Lil Wayne. I don't get it. I don't like how he raps, how is voice sounds or anything. I am not a fan. I just can do it. I can't and you can't make me. LOL! Just trippin....seriously....Lil Wayne sucks ass. LOL!

2nd_Man

ill o.g.
Mr Carter = hot, cant stop goin "hey mr carter, tell me whereve you been", just blaze i think (correct me if wrong)
Dr. Carter = very original, i like it. does any1 know what sample is used? i kinda recognise it
Let The Beat Build = another very nice song

i dont wanna hear the leak, im waitin for the album. but ive heard a few songs on youtube

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
Let me tell you man...Bow Wow aight but he aint real man. Real recognize real and he look unfamiliar. I like realness...I cant feel it. Cats like him don't need to get in that Gangsta shit...trying to be all hard and shit...I mean the lil nigga look all manicured up and shit. Yall know everyone thats mainstream is putting out that gimmicky record label shit...that kind of music is not marketed to me so I don't support it.

ooops wrong thread! thought this was about Bow Wow...oh well the same comment can be applied to Lil Wayne also.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
I would listen but I can't stand Lil Wayne. I don't get it. I don't like how he raps, how is voice sounds or anything. I am not a fan. I just can do it. I can't and you can't make me. LOL! Just trippin....seriously....Lil Wayne sucks ass. LOL!

shit aint that hot man, honestly.........

I'd rather watch paint dry. Sad thing is I think dude is talented...but he rap like he's got Baby's balls in his mouth.

"call me...so I can make it juicy for ya"......wtf

agree wit everyone who i just quoted...dude is wack..plus he kisses men in front of his friends and loves it

members online