LL needs to stop

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
thank you , Ominous. That 12" is my era and frankly I dont see cats spittin that ill nowadays, he was before his time.MC's should still aspire to spit that sickly.Including LL
Cooler still that much of the LP was done by LL himself including the very cool and experimental "I nened a beat" in his home basement.

Angel- just cuz he has money doesnt mean that you can just put out a record when you want , he's signed for LIFE it would appear with def jam... They tell you when you can do what.

i'll ask again, why didn't he do anything after jay left if he wasn't allowed to vent on record, which is an assumption not a fact? what info do we have that he can't buy out his contract?

anyways, he's never been in my top emcees but i've always respected his longevity, history and ability to adapt to the times, especially after he almost fell off the earth and got booed at the fresh fest tour during the conscious phase in hip hop because he didn't adapt then, when all it took for some, (fresh prince and jazzy jeff), was a one line about being black and proud. the mama said knock you out album truly was his comeback. this bs track is garbage and diminishes his legacy

he's a legend in this game, doing shitty ass tracks like this, years after some weak ass saltiness that looks more like jealousy at the time than anything else, makes no sense. i'll say it again, he's a legend, how does this POS track add to it or at the very least not tarnish it?

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
BTW I didnt hear him come at Jay on this, just the Souf...

He went on the south and he was mocking JZ and Alicia Keys "Empire State of Mind". Though he could easily say it wasn't a direct diss after JZ crushes his @$$....lol. Jay will probally come back with an indirect answer/diss and wait on the media to ask whats going on? Gotta build the drama ya know.

members online