Micheal Jackson died !?!?!

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
I see. It's unfortunate that you are so closed minded that you've totally missed the point I was trying to make (truthfully, I didn't expect you to understand what I was trying to say).

Sala'am alaykhum.

ps. lmao...

DSC_0149yup.png

keep posing my friend, keep posing.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Dope pic...

Got the all natural look..

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
I see. It's unfortunate that you are so closed minded that you've totally missed the point I was trying to make (truthfully, I didn't expect you to understand what I was trying to say).

Sala'am alaykhum.

ps. lmao...

DSC_0149yup.png

keep posing my friend, keep posing.

I dont get it, why did he post the picture of you? whats going on ?

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
lol... i cant believe this thread is STILL goin, yet not about Mike... usually, i say a few things in a thread and i keep it movin, but something told me to come back to see if someone heard something knew about Mike, and i walk into this... its like leaving the kids home alone in the mornin, and the house is trashed when i get home that night... wtf were ya'll doin in here???!!!

anyway, autotune is obviously bein OVERUSED in songs, thats its appeal... when used right, its used to correct a few spots in a vocal... when a good singer overuses it, it sounds very good... listen to Kanye, then Jamie Foxx and u'll understand that.

Mariah's voice blew EVERYONE away when she appeared on Arsenio back in the day, and she still got it... u cant take away from her bcuz of her age. and u cant do half the shit at ur current age u usta do either... yet she still sounds better than alot of what ur hearin.

now clean up this fukkin house!!!

da relic

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
BTW thats a good pic of Ash..
I'm a fucking looney toon, that's what's going on.

Your making vasts amounts of enemies is whats going on.
Being "hated" contrary to popular belief is actually not a good thing.

We need to get this thread back on topic....please.

I read in the newspaper today so it must be true....
That Joe Jackson has already started planning a world tour for the Jackson 3, the 3 poor kids that MJ tried to keep out of the media spotlight for so long.
This whole thing is turning into a sick joke. I really feel sorry for the poor kids.
Besides, they aint even Jacko's kids. And if they aint his kids, why in the hell does he think they can automatically sing. Its about time the whole fucking circus stopped.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I read in the newspaper today so it must be true....
That Joe Jackson has already started planning a world tour for the Jackson 3, the 3 poor kids that MJ tried to keep out of the media spotlight for so long.
This whole thing is turning into a sick joke. I really feel sorry for the poor kids.
Besides, they aint even Jacko's kids. And if they aint his kids, why in the hell does he think they can automatically sing. Its about time the whole fucking circus stopped.

Your kidding, Joe thinks he can start working them???
No way the family will let that happen Joes an SOB (albeit he DID create a great band)

I read in the newspaper today so it must be true....<< NOTE SARCASM!!!

The same papers wrote that he slept in an oxygen chamber. And that he was going to be cryogenically frozen when he died.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
My fav MJ songs

1. Thriller (that song holds a huge sentimental value to me)
2. Mama's Pearl (Jackson 5)
3. Everything else Lol (thanks O-Red) had to put that...

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
PYT is that joint for real son...

There's 2 versions of that track but I forget what album you have to have to get it.

Since he passed I been collecting mad MJ music from family members. This was one that I guess went totally under the radar because it was on some compilation album back in 2003. R. kelly wrote it.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
2. Mama's Pearl

Wow, great pick.

There were def some great Jackson 5 joints.

My number one joint was a Jack 5 track....

Dude.... you can't tell me Lisa didn't have a dope ass. And PYT would have made number 3 but there are so many great songs it is hard to pick.