Micheal Jackson died !?!?!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Agreed Sucio and Sha, I dread the day Prince is gone....

Anyone ever seen this? I hadnt.

I believe that Mike is actually playing the Old White guy in this too..
Tell me what you think but I believe thats him, interesting Psycho analysis Mike did for himself in this, I'm mega impressed and surprised I hadnt heard of this..

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304

YouTube - Michael Jackson - Ghosts - 35min complete full - King of pop

Tell me what you think but I believe thats him, interesting Psycho analysis Mike did for himself in this, I'm mega impressed and surprised I hadnt heard of this..

If you actually watched the entire video..you see them putting the makeup on Michael...Yes he is the old white guy....

Kinda reminds me too much like Thriller...It's a cool video..but it's not Thriller..

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Man...how many people can captivate an audience today by themself? Even the orchestra in the background is boppin their heads...

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
Man...how many people can captivate an audience today by themself? Even the orchestra in the background is boppin their heads...
man PLEASE. You know even little wayne could do that... I would argue there have been many people who have done more for music and hip hop specifically than Jackson.. James Brown immediately comes to mind.. Jackson was more of a personality than a performer IMO.

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
man PLEASE. You know even little wayne could do that... I would argue there have been many people who have done more for music and hip hop specifically than Jackson.. James Brown immediately comes to mind.. Jackson was more of a personality than a performer IMO.

srsly? the fact that you think lil wayne had the same amount of people at his concerts around the world let alone impact the crowd the same way suggests you have no clue.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44

lol what! people cry at MJ performances lil' wayne fans only cry to get their money back lol. serously Micheal paved the way (musically and charater wise) for ALL pop, hip hop whatever artists in/after his time. lets be honest. lol

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
^ I don't dispute MJ being an icon, but I think in his later years he was more of an icon for what he WAS, and largely the only reason nobody forgot about him was because he was always in the media for reasons other than music.
srsly? the fact that you think lil wayne had the same amount of people at his concerts around the world let alone impact the crowd the same way suggests you have no clue.
I said lil wayne could captivate an entire audience alone. Most of his shows sell out almost immediately.
lol what! people cry at MJ performances lil' wayne fans only cry to get their money back lol. serously Micheal paved the way (musically and charater wise) for ALL pop, hip hop whatever artists in/after his time. lets be honest. lol
lol... I am being honest: I don't see that being true whatsoever. I won't say that he wasn't influential at all, but I think you guys are going a bit over the top here. Perhaps I should just chalk it up to post-death sensationalism and let it slide..

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
James brown had been grunting for 15 years when MJ first entered the limelight... Dude had all the popular dance moves down too..

Oh. How soon we forget...

I would say that if you think 90% of the stuff Jackson employed in his career was in some form new or inventive, you need to do some research, because THAT is truly ignant.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
^^^ you are ABSOLUTELY right on that... Mike studied JB to tha TEE!!! but sadly, JB came a lil bit too early, b4 the music video for more peeps to enjoy... i'll never 4get JB's influence... but MIKE took it all to tha next level, thx to the music vid... sorta like Jordan studying Dr. J.

da relic

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
mike was a much better singer than james brown. he was the complete package. not to take anything away from JB, but michael was a more versatile and complete artist. James Brown couldnt do smooth at all. Jb had the soul, but he didnt reach people in the way and transcend race and age like michael did. Michael could go rough or smooth. R&B or Rock, world, or just straight dance u name it. Mag u sound like one of those Kobe haters with all that nonsense talk. people sleep on michaels vocal range and flawless pitch. its hard to sing loud and aggresive like he did but still keep ur pitch. there not many singers with that kind of voice control. Soongs like human nature, butterflies, stranger in moscow hes doing vocals in three diffrent octaves flawless, no autotune or nothing. most modern day R&B singers stay in the same range there whole career.

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
mike was a much better singer than james brown. he was the complete package. not to take anything away from JB, but michael was a more versatile and complete artist. James Brown couldnt do smooth at all. Jb had the soul, but he didnt reach people in the way and transcend race and age like michael did. Michael could go rough or smooth. R&B or Rock, world, or just straight dance u name it. Mag u sound like one of those Kobe haters with all that nonsense talk. people sleep on michaels vocal range and flawless pitch. its hard to sing loud and aggresive like he did but still keep ur pitch. there not many singers with that kind of voice control. Soongs like human nature, butterflies, stranger in moscow hes doing vocals in three diffrent octaves flawless, no autotune or nothing. most modern day R&B singers stay in the same range there whole career.
Dude I'm not trying to slight MJs talent in any way, I'm just saying, he's not the originator of any of this stuff, and to anyone who thinks the man who SIGNED AWAY his OWN CATALOG was the sole person in control of his career and image, you need to think again. MJ was not the man behind the curtain. That being said, though his music was never my cup of tea, he was obviously a talented person with a very devoted following.

I'm just saying, I think you guys are giving the guy a bit too much credit; he may have made grunts, dance moves and music videos as popular as they are today, but he by no means invented these things.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.

YouTube - Michael Jackson - Ghosts - 35min complete full - King of pop

Not to change the subject but Anybody else noticed Mos Def in this?