Nas vs. Wordsmith ????

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
funny how things work out .. this might be the best thing that ever happened to wordsmiths career ... hes being smart to by downplayin it and letting the music speak for itself ... getting jacked is never a completely negative thing if u keep a cool head and think it through u almost can always get something positive out of it or spin it into something that benefits you.

I read this post and the one at HipHopDX.com

Seriously, I thought the whole time everyone was unintentionally typing "Wordsmith" in reference to Wordsworth!!!!

I have no idea of who Wordsmith is.....but I will be checking his shit out once I get home.

Any press is good press.

I never heard of this kat before...because of this incident he's being mentioned alongside of Nas (a Hip Hop legend) and heads are debating who has a better version of a song.

If you're a relatively unknown artist this whole situation just put you on the map. A wide ranging audience is curious about your music, if the shits on point curious folk will become fans.

The hardest part about making it in this game is getting consumers to know you exist.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I tell you what, though...

Ya boy Strada may get more looks as well..

It's a shame that people actually pushed up on ya boy Wordsmith enough to retract his statement...

Whether or not this was jacked it could've gotten a lot uglier........

I also think ya boys @ def jam tryin to scare Strada when saying it was an "uncleared sample"

I'd be careful if you put that song out...whether you interpolate it yourself...make sure that shit is cleared especially now you got a lot of people watching/listening...