Nba finals

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Heat bitches! People been talking down on my team all year! Now we get to watch them
Tsang Tsung scarecow Dirk's soul! Lol @ the "mvp"!!!!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
The MVP had nothing around him... Boozer is a straight up bum.....Deng is good, but shows up when he wants to.

Rose does need another piece on that team....perhaps Dwight Howard? Give up Boozer, Deng and a draft pick for Howard??

The Bulls are my team...and they aren't built to win a championship.... And the Heat exposed them this series...hopefully the Bulls brass will see that as well....

BTW Rose IS the MVP....LeBron is just the best player in the league....he's still a bitch, though..lmao.

I was telling people that Miami will figure out how to win games, and when they do, they will win it all. They found out how to win...with good defense and constantly pushing the ball in transition.....

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Heat in 5!

Nah Suc, I'm a fan of the game...d rose is a beast and he defiantly was the regular season MVP, I really like their game...this was one of the best playoff series I have ever seen...I just wish ppl would relax and enjoy the heat...basketball fans are about to see at least 6 years of elite dominance...it's gonna be glorious...

I don't see Orlando moving Howard to a team in the east though, trading him to the bulls would pretty much guarantee the magic a decade of irrelevance. I think the bulls front court is awesome, they don't need Howard, they need a true slasher to open things up...their offense is waaaay to predictable with rose being the only guy that can take it to the cup...their cap situation may prevent that though...they shoulda just got melo when they had the chance.

BTW as a heat fan I'm glad Lebron is just the best player and not the regular season MVP...it's pretty awesome, wait till Zo and Spolestra work on his post game this summer...I couldn't stand him in Ohio, but since he came down here and embraced our heat culture he is a completely different player...he stopped that gay powder toss, he has embraced playing the 4, not the point 4, but the true 4...he takes charges, whatever it takes...haslem and wade really rubbed off on him...

But you know you wanted him to sign to the bulls and you know u wouldn't call him a bitch to his face so I dunno where all that's comming from dude...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The worst thing the Bulls can do is make changes. I think they should keep everyone including the coach, if anything get rid of some bench guys and bring in some power. Then let the team gel some more because the only thing they're lacking is experience (and better plays, not just Rose).

The Heat sucked at first but they have gotten a lot better, especially in these playoffs.

The Mavs have a crazy team, and I can see them taking down the Heat, if not at least pushing it 6 or 7. Dirk is hungry and I'm sure Mark Cuban still has a raging boner ever since they made it to the finals, so he's probably giving the Mavs mad incentives to win, like everyone gets a free private jet or some shit.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
The mavs are craaaaaaaazy deep...with role players, the Heat are craaaaaaaaazy deep...with all stars...Their offense is insane though and Kidd is amazing, I just don't think they are gonna be able to handle the heats defensive rotations...these guys are FAST when they close out. I can already see the strategy...let's dirk score 40...ok that's fine...shut everyone else down...dirk will fold, he's the tin man...I've seen this movie before. Can't wait till Thursday though, I got my tix! The town is gonna be on fire!!

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
if the heat lose game 1 its a rap, especially if its an ugly loss.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
if the heat lose game 1 its a rap, especially if its an ugly loss.

I don't know about that bro...they're kinda the most resilient team in the association this year...I mean they got blown out game one vs the bulls and won 4 straight, so I don't know how you could count them out based off of the outcome of game one...And let's not forget about 06 where the heat went down 2-0 and came back to win 4 in a row...I think a team that has Bosh, Bron, AND Wade always has a shot.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Would I call him a bitch to his face? Probably... He's just another person who puts a ball into a hoop...

I think what he did was a bitch move in terms of HOW he left Cleveland... I know he wants to win... It just seems like he took the easy way out... I'm all about him leaving Cleveland...because they didn't do enough to help them win a ring.. It's a business...and LeBron had every right to leave... But to hold the team in suspense...hold some gay ass TV show just to say where he was going was classless and humiliating to the NBA and those who've played before him. He put himself over the league. Something MJ didn't attempt to do.... the league put MJ over them.

I know he will go down as one of the top 3 greatest players ever by the time he's done... D. Wade is becoming Scottie Pippen (not that anything's wrong with that)

But it would be LeBron's statue in front of AA arena and just a small bust of D. Wade. I think this will be bad for Wade's legacy in Miami......

The NBA needs a villain, though. It used to be the Pistons, & even the Knicks.

Today the Heat showed why they have what it takes to win..... They play awesome team defense... The Mavs didn't score 90 points.....and they are good for about 100 a game.... IN order to beat the Heat, you have to pass the ball and reverse it often because they have awesome closing speed on rotations.

The Mavs will have to win Game 2 to have a chance at winning this.... Dirk needs to get better looks but DEFENSE wins championships.....

I will be watching this series, because it looks like it's going to be awesome....

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I agree, and add - the NBA is catering to players and teams that they deem "worthy". It's all about the money and endorsements from companies like Nike that pour millions/billions of dollars into the NBA. The "superstar" players are with it because they make more money from them than they do playing for the team. Lebron wants what every NBA player wants, that championship, it doesn't matter what team he's on or who's around him.

The next step is opening up the draft, instead of the last team getting first pick and so on... the team with the money and the cap room will be able to get whoever they want. At the rate they're going, it's gonna happen in the next decade or so.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
The next step is opening up the draft, instead of the last team getting first pick and so on... the team with the money and the cap room will be able to get whoever they want. At the rate they're going, it's gonna happen in the next decade or so.

what makes you say that?

Sucio,
As great a Lebron is (probably best in the world), wade is always gonna be Jordan to Miami...He's already bigger than Dan Marino. People from outta town don't get it but miami is all about wade and haslem, they LOVE those guys. I mean shit dude, the county officially renamed itself Miami Wade County during the offseason...

I wanna see how the mavs adjust next game...hopefully we can shoot above 40% next game and make it supa ugly!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Because of history, back in the day it was almost unethical to stack teams like they do now. The idea was to equally distribute talent so any 2 teams had a chance to make a good competitive game. LA and Boston were 2 of the first teams stacked heavily with talent and out of that came the best games in history...Remember the Bird - Magic rival?

Jump forward to now, there are a lot more "superstars" in the game (not like Jordan, but really good nonetheless) so lets recreate that scenario and allow players to go where they think they can get a championship. What better way to achieve that than instead of sending the top drafts to scrub teams, let the teams decide who they want right from the start? The game isn't about spreading talent anymore, look at all the heavily stacked teams.

EDIT: Also, consider this....Think of a team that is only missing a power forward to have all the keys to be champions. Why should Blake Griffin go to a scrub team, get hurt, miss an entire season only to come back to a team that doesn't have a chance in hell to win the whole dance? Why not allow Blake to come out of college and play for a team that could use him day 1?

I'm not saying it will happen, but if things continue to go the way they are going, this will be a big possibility. It only makes sense.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Yeah..RIGHT NOW it's Wade's city... But if LeBron finishes his career in Miami....that whole Wade county thing would be a thing of the past.

I know what it's like out there.....especially being a FL resident..I know how much they love Wade and Haslem, because they were there from the beginning. Plus Wade does tons for the communities out there.

It will become LeBron's team....

Trust and believe Blake Griffin will not resign to the Clippers and sign with a team and be part of a "big 3" for another squad. The sky's the limit for that guy... If he stays healthy...He's going to be probably the most exciting player to watch.....but he needs to develop other skills on the floor.

Blake Griffin had a terrific year, but his team is just poorly coached. It's tough getting a good coach to go to the Clippers........because it's the Clippers.

What they need to do is get out of LA and go to a city where they would back them 100%. The Clippers are probably the most joked about franchise in California.

There's no room in LA for the Lakers and the Clippers.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
I agree but getting to the playoffs isn't good enough. Indiana made the playoffs and were under 50%, they lost more games than they won and still made it, so being a playoff team is good but far from being a serious contender for the championship.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I dunno I think a lotta folks are blowing it all outta proportion...I mean you guys realize that the evil Genius Pat Riley had to sell wade on giving up 3 seasons of his prime in order to pull this thing off right? Not every GM is savvy enough to look three years ahead into free agency and say...wow if I can have ALL my contracts expire that year I could sign 3 max level free agents...I mean the cards gotta fall juuuuuust right...I don't see it becoming a trend...its just too difficult logistically...not to mention the new CBA could make it very hard if stern puts in a hard cap or franchise tags...or both!