Nba finals

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I think he was trying to get a foul and a decent shot off. He shot is almost impossible to block so I'm sure he was looking for a foul.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
That last shot from Dirk is a shot he makes regularly, it just didn't fall. The problem is that Miami is too quick defensively...

Dirk needs help....He can't score 34 and have only one other person in double digits in points..... If Marion scores 15 points, chandler 10, the Mavs win Game 3 easily.. But they aren't doing their job offensively...but credit that to Miami defense...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Chandler disappoints me, dude has ALL the abilities to be another D. Howard but he just doesn't perform at that level. I heard an announcer refer to him as being a great defensive presence on the court, ok thats good but what about offense? This dude needs to be smashing ish like crazy but he's not...Blows my mind. Marion doesn't impress me at all, yeah he makes some great plays and he's a ok defender but he also fuks up half the time he's in the game. Maybe he's a beast at practice (when it don't mean ish)!?!?! But Sucio's right, Dirk can't do it all. Terry needs to get his game back on, he went from shooting like Ray Allen to shooting like Shaq from the freethrow.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
The reason why it appears that dirk doesnt have help is the heat defense...Spo has lebron on terry most of the game cause he knows thats their energy guy...Terry can't get going with lebron on him...marion is good but past his prime...I think its funny thougj how before this series the thinking in the media was that Dallas has this AMAZING bench and how the heat have no depth and now its turned into dirk doesnt have any help...Its crazy! They mopped the floor with the LA Lakers remember?

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Dallas has some key bench players and so does Miami, Miami's advantage is their starters are better than Dallas's. I'd say the weakest position in Miami's starting 5 offensively is Joel Anthony. Bibby, Wade, Lebron and Bosch are all solid and can go off at any time. Everybody, is forgetting Dallas's defense is great too, I'd even go so far as saying they're almost equal. Miami just has better defensive schemes though. Here we are 3 games in and the record is M2 D1, so it's still up for grabs yet a lot of people had counted Dallas out after their game 1 loss. If Miami wins another game in Dallas, it's a wrap. If not, there will be a game 7 and Dallas will be good and tired and Miami will win it all.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
74 percent chance of winning the series goes to the winner of game one...so thats why...this thing wont go seven though, no way.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
This is an awesome series...i dont know if i can take another close game like the last four...wow

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
I think Miami will win it all BUT if Dallas ever gets their confidence up, they just may have a chance at stealing it. The key will be Miami winning the next game (which I doubt) but if they do, they will go back to Miami with a secure advantage. Both teams will be tired but that advantage will go to Miami. Whats kinda scary is Terry, Stojakovic and Kidd have yet to really show up offensively so far.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I think they will win on thursday...i gotta give carlise big props for switching up his pick n roll schemes, that opened up ALOT of offense for dallas...Spo will adjust.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
They might win but Dallas knows that if they do, it's game over. So you better believe Dallas knows they have got to bring their A-Game in the next one.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
The NBA playoffs get a thumbs up from me.... Awesome from beginning to end...and the Finals is as exciting as basketball games get....they actually have the excitement of playoff hockey this time around....a rarity.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Yeah Dallas has to win this next game, they know that they can't win 2 straight in Miami so this next game will be do or die for them. If they do win, their best strategy will be to beat the hell out of Wade and Lebron in game 6 even if it costs them the game and have them worn out for game 7.

Miami will have to use the same tactics in game 5, they can still afford to lose it but they are gonna have to work the hell out of Dirk, Terry and Kidd. Miami's key will be their bench in game 6, they're gonna have to keep Wade and Lebron fresh for game 7.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Dallas 3 Miami 2

Now Dallas will play their best if they can keep it close in Game 6, if not, they are gonna do everything in their ability to wear down Miami. Watch out for some hard fouls and a lot of ball movement (if they don't think they have a shot at winning).

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Lebron...triple double, once again disappears in the 4th quarter..

If Miami loses this series...

It's because Lebron disappeared.... Dude has been playing 36 minutes of basketball all series.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Recent rumor is, his girl cheated on him with Rashard Lewis if thats any consolation lol.

members online