Nba finals

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
no way, Wade may hit 30 but Miami will win. This series is the best that we've seen in a long time. The refs won't even allow Dallas to win without a Game 7...lol. Plus this will be LeBrons redemption game, he's gotta perform or them losing the championship will be his fault (in the eyes of Miami), whereas them loosing Game 7 won't be as bad. Miami wins this game by atleast 10.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Theres way too much money to be made on game 7. NBA wont allow it. I'd like to see the heat win. Curious what the next round of knocks on Bron will be "post ring" lol

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I want the Heat to lose....and I want to hear about the Heat players crying in the locker room again. HAHAHAHA

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
lebrons never had the heart. wade was hurt and he still carried the team. my guess is lebron is gon try to do too much to his teams detriment.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
I'm not disagreeing with you but he had a triple-double! He just didn't show up in the 4th quarter, he did it all in 3 quarters...lol.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
i know im not the only one thats not surprised

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Yeah, I was worried for Miami when Dirk went 1 for 12 in the first half yet still winning. Nevertheless it was a great series. Dallas just wasn't going to be denied.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
LeBron couldn't win in Cleveland because he didn't have help.... Miami didn't win because LeBron didn't help.... Now Wade knows how LeBron felt.....

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
lebron really let everybody know how he felt about the fans and the media.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Jason Terry played great, but everyone did their bit to win. Miami just melted down in the fourth, and Dallas was good on the boards.

members online