November 16-20, 2003 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

koa$t king

fuck that one beat shit, is that as original as you can get??? I knew you had no skillz. FIVE ALL ORIGINAL BEATS, STRAIT FROM yOuR FUCKING DOME!!!! THEN WE'LL SEE WHAT'S UP. YOU WANNA BATTLE ME FAGOT!!! I'M TELLING YOU, I'LL EXPOSE YOU!! YOUR WACK!!! OH WHAT, YOU DON'T THINK THAT I HAVE HEARD YOUR WORK?!?!?! SO IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE IS ONE!!! LOL!! ONE!!! YOU WANNA BATTLE ME, DO IT RIGHT SQUARE ASS MOTHERFUCKER!!! I'M DOING YOU A FAVOR WITH FIVE BEATS, AND IF YOUR REALLY HAVING DOUBTS WE'LL DO THREE. COO??? BUT IF YOUR CONFIDENT THEN LET'S LAY THEM ALL DOWN!!! AND I'LL SHOW YOU HOW GANGSTA IT CAN GET IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Let's keep it real though. I know i've been talking shit, but if you feel me then pick me over the other man.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
GoDDAMN U TALK A LoT oF USELESS SHiT.....AND YET U STiLL HAVE ZERo PoST.CiTY
iM A MoTHERFUCKiN STAR i DoNT BATTLE No MoRE.

K

koa$t king

you couldn't fuck wit me anyway cause i heard your work too

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
LiSTEN DUNNY U REALLY DoNT WANT iT WiT ME, iM NOT EVEN GoNNA iNVOLVE MYSEF CUZ I KNoW HoW THiS LiTTLE BiTCH ARGUE SHiT GoES, BUT U DoNT WANT iT WiT ME, U AINT HEARD SHiT FRoM ME SoN, i GOT A HUNDRED TRACKS oN THiS COMPUTER AND iT GRoWS EVERYDAY....LiSTEN TO ME...

YOU DO NOT WANT IT WITH CiTY.CHECK MY RECoRD.

i CANT EVEN STRESS HoW FiNiSHED i AM WiTH BATTLiNG. AND i REALLY DoNT WANT THiS POST TO CoME oFF AS SoME COCKY SHiT LiKE iM THE NiCEST NiGGA oN THiS SiTE.BUT YOU DO NOT WANT IT WITH ME.AT ALL PERiOD.
i GoT A ToP FiVE oF NiGGAS U DoNT WANT iT WiTH oN HERE.C'MoN DUN BE SERiOUS.
iLL PUT UP MY MEMBERSHiP, FUCK WiTH ME.

CiTY.
BitCH!!!

K

koa$t king

LOL, this just gets better and better. Did I get you mad Guevara? IM NOT YOUR SON, IM NOT YOUR DUN. I'M NOT FROM THE EAST COAST SO KEEP YOUR SLANG BEHIND YOUR TEETH. DON'T EVEN TALK TO ME LIKE THAT. THAT SHIT IS GAY TO ME, REAL TALK!! FIRST OF ALL, I NEVER, NEVER MENTIONED YOUR NAME. SO NOW YOU WANNA TALK SHIT BACK AND START CALLING ME A BITCH. A BITCH!?!?!? LOLOLOL!?!?! THE FIRST POST YOU PUT UP WAS FUNNY TO ME, REALLY THOUGH!!! I LET THAT SLIDE. I'M PROBABLY THE BIGGEST SHIT TALKER TO COME ALONG HERE, BUT THERE WAS ONE THING THAT I NEVER DID, CALL SOMEONE A BITCH. THAT SHIT MADE ME LAUGH. THIS IS THE INTERNET HOMIE, WERE NOT IN THE FLESH, WE CAN'T PHYSICALLY COMMUNICATE. SO WHEN LET IT BE KNOW THAT YOU FEEL THAT SOMEONE IS A BITCH, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT TELLS ME ABOUT YOU EVEN WHEN YOUR A STRANGER TO ME IN EVERYWAY......................YOUR A BITCH!!!!! IT'S COO THOUGH, I'M NOT EVEN SWEATING YOU, HOW CAN I?!?!!? THIS IS ALL FUNNY TO ME AND YOUR GETTING HEATED. AS FOR ME, I CAN GIVE A FUCK HOW MANY TRACKS YOUR HAVE UNDER YOUR BELT. WHAT, YOU DON'T THINK THAT I HAVE PUT IN MY WORK. MOTHERFUCKER, I LIVE TO PRODUCE, BUT IT'S MY OWN SHIT. I DON'T DIG THROUGH CRATES TO MAKE BEATS. I DON'T CUT AND PASTE MY MUSIC TOGETHER. I DO IT FOR REAL, REAL PRODUCTION. I DO IT FROM SCRATCH. 200+ WEST COAST BANGERS MOTHERFUCKER. I'LL RIP YOUR SHIT UP WITH A MAJORITY DECISION. I HAVE A HOMEBOY THAT HAS A DEAL AND A RECORD OUT. HE COULD HAVE SIGNED WITH THA ROW BUT HE DIDN'T WANNA RISK WORKING WITH SUGE KNIGHTS COMPANY. HE TOLD ME THAT THE ONLY WAY YOU'LL MAKE IT IN THIS GAME IS TO BE ORIGINAL. IF NOT YOUR FUCKED BEFORE YOU START. SO, IF YOU CAN'T GET ON A KEYBOARD AND LAY DOWN A TRACK YOU HAVE NO TALENT. SAMPLING IS NOT A TALENT. SURE, DRE SAMPLES BUT THE MOTHERFUCKER IS GETTING SUED FOR THAT SHIT LEFT AND RIGHT. YOU WON'T MAKE MONEY. FROM WHAT I HEARD YOUR SHIT IS PUT TOGETHER CONSISTING OF OTHER PEOPLE'S WORK. AND DONT TRY TO COME OFF HARD AND ACT LIKE YOU CAN PHYSICALLY DO SOMETHING TO ME. I DON'T WANT IT WITH YOU!?!? CHECK YOUR RECORD!?!!? WHAT, DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING RAP SHEET!?!?!? REMEMBER I NEVER MENTIONED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE SO GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!!! DON'T WORRY IF THIS COCKSUCKER TRUTH ACTUALLY WANTS TO BATTLE ME THEN YOU'LL HEAR MY SHIT IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. FRESNO AREA!!!!!! POST BACK ALL YOU WANT, BUT YOU'LL NEVER SEE ANOTHER POST DIRECTED TOWARD YOU FROM ME AGAIN UNLESS THERE NEEDS TO BE. I GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU!!!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
you are one funny cat. anyhow, nope-hate to disapoint, 1 track for one track. end of story. i'm sure youll go off on another immature tangent about that one.

so your boy almost got signed to tha row, huh? wow. 10 years ago that meant something.....

see you tomorrow cockqueen. we wont see you after that, so enjoy it while it lasts.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
koa$t king, so much bullshit in one post, god!
so your boy has a record! wow, big deal!

1. "HE TOLD ME THAT THE ONLY WAY YOU'LL MAKE IT IN THIS GAME IS TO BE ORIGINAL" - i'm telling you this is pure crap.
2. "IF NOT YOUR FUCKED BEFORE YOU START. SO, IF YOU CAN'T GET ON A KEYBOARD AND LAY DOWN A TRACK YOU HAVE NO TALENT" - so wrong, it's sad...
3. how do you think most of the SERIOUS Beat-Makers make their beats? using Access-Virus and Nord-Lead synths?
4. sampling = the spirit of hip-hop. face it! hip-hop was born out of sampling, learn your roots and history!
5. you don't think that some of us producers can make our own melodies as well? HUH! think before you defecate!
6. making music out of samples requires an EXCELLENT musical ear. it's all about arranging, which is a VERY important skill (let me remind you that).
how do you think quincy jones made a name for himself?
7. truth gold will win: we're his friends, and no matter what, he gets my vote. i hope others will do the same!
friendship counts, nonsense doesn't.

word is bond,
Wings

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
'Just make it easy for me to upload cause I really don't know how to do that shit' - you said you don't need any help, so i guess you'll have to find out by yourself! (my story ain't cute. and it ain't a story, it's a lesson). now, if you still need any help, i will be delighted to aid.

C

Copenhagen

Hmmn, I'll let Fade decide what happens here...though pretty sure some warnings will be issued, if not bans.
In the meantime, thread is closed.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Koast King, get lost we don't need this kind of shit around here. I was going to just give you a warning but since you said you've been checking here for about a year then you obviously know that shit-talking and disrespecting is not tolerated here, so that leads me to believe that you obviously don't care about any of our rules.

Within a whole year you didn't read the rules once? Either that or you just ignored them after reading them. And as I kept reading more and more of your posts, I realized that you're just starting beef for no reason, so...... bye-bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.