November 16-20, 2003 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
yo, just seen this argument here.
Truth Told, word man.
koa$t king - i can't believe you call yourself a producer. east coast, west coast? what the heck? it's about the music, not about your location.
hip hop can come in so many forms. from bling bling to electronic anticon beats. saying that some 'motherfucker' is a lousy producer is WRONG. you can HATE his music, but remember that it's art. if you don't like it, there are better ways of expressing it. your behaviour shows that you are just a kiddy with some sort of inferiority complex.
usually, i don't like to front like this, but your post has no place here.
you can take your dirty mouth and wash it with soap as far as i'm concerned. and let me tell you something: most of the cats here are on a very high level. PERIOD.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
CAN I GET A WITNESS?????????? anyhow this guy has been here since the end of october and has zero posts, except this one..... i doubt he's much to worry about. just some trouble maker.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
i DONT EVEN KNOW WHY YALL ENTERTAiN THE FOOL WHO COME iN HERE WiT THiS SHiT, NoW YALL KNoW THET i ALWAYS HAVE SoMETHiNG TO SAY, AND i DiD BUT AFTER i THoUGHT ABoUT iT, THiS DUDE WANTS A RESpONSE AND i DoNT COoPPERATE WiT STUPiDiTY, PLUS i HAVE A LoW ToLERANCE FoR iGNoRANCE...BUT i WiLL SAY THiS.
QUiK
DRE
BATTLECAT
FRED WRECK
U-NEEK...............THEY ALL SAMPLE.THoSE ARE YoUR TOP WEST CoAST PRODUCERS.
SEND THEM oTHER NO TOWN CLoWNS MY WAY.

TELL EM CiTY SAiD So!!!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
you can always trust guervara to add another perspetive........ actually i think that had you got here sooner, right after and been the first to see it, you would have responded then.......

actually, i was hoping he would show up again.... looks like that aint happening though.

K

koa$t king

How in the hell can you people call these beats even decent! I've listened to every beat that was contested in the battle and in my opinion they are garbage. Strait up! I was laughing at every one because it sounds like a bunch of no-talent having, sampling ass cats. That's not real production! If your making your beats by digging through records and presenting yourself with another man's music then you should get out before you get in the game. No matter what you say to others or yourself, were all in this for the money. I know I am. If your sampling how are you sopposed to profit. It's not a good thing, i'm telling you. Don't worry though because i'm not going to talk shit and dissapeer. I'll be back to read the replies to this (cause that's what I want, I love controversy) and I'll post my beats and prove that I do real production with ORIGINAL melodies, ORIGINAL drums and bass, cause this is the west coast. I know that most of you are east coast based, and that's coo. But out here sampling is hardly done. To me hip-hop beats sound like broken records. I'm doing rap music, nothing more, nothing less. I guarantee that I can make everyone reading this bob your motherfucking head, no question. No only do I make ORIGINAL music, it's good music, dope, tight music. Holla at me if your offended as a producer, and i'll rip you the fuck up with one or two beats. Afrique is coming hard though because of his ORIGINAL shit and I can respect that. You'll be hearing my shit on this site soon, real soon. All you people gotta do is talk shit back to motivate me. LOL - Fresno, CA

"I'm gonna shake the world/see I ain't fucking with ya'll/too many jakes, snake, and fakes, perpetraitors and frauds/and nigga today can't nobody ride/i'm Han Solo/no autographs or photos/behind tint blowing dodo" - Mac Dre (Thizzele Washington)

K

koa$t king

my bad about this last post I thought the previous one I had written wasn't posted but this one is just basically the same thing I wanted to say. Now TRUTHTOLD, and WINGS OF AN ANGEL (LOL). I guess I have offended you both, GOOD YOU PUNK MOTHERFUCKERS! I will let my tracks do the talking as soon as I can get them posted. Im from Fresno, CA the "no-town" and I love my city cause i'ts full of thugs and real cats and not hoes like you. I'm a cocky ass fool so I can't give a shit about what you say back. "WASH MY DIRTY MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP" are you my fucking parent? Your probably a female. So take your bitch ass some where else. Yeah I just registered here but i've been checking this site out for a year now and I just started posting bacause I could help but to expose these poor productions. I'm not trying to be banned from here though. At least give me the time to prove myself with my shit. Besides all this shit i'm talking I know you wanna hear something. And one last thing, I DO CALL MYSELF A PRODUCER WITH REAL TALENT SO THAT'S WHAT I STAND FOR I'M JUST TIRED OF THE GAME BEING FLOODED WITH PRODUCERS WHO DON'T HAVE IT. I'M OUT, HATE IT YOU WANT BUT YOU CAN'T HATE ON GOOD MUSIC.

"fake synths and claps" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

ill o.g.
koa$t king, son, i see where you're coming from.
that's cool; you don't sample, one hundred percent!
but - at least for me and some other cats out there, hip hop = sampling.
i DO use synths, and i DO compose ORIGINAL melodies etcetera...
however, sampling is my first and last love. if it's not for sampling, there would be no hip hop whatsoever. remember (!) - flipping\chopping\tweaking a sample is an art; an advanced art. some people are trained musicians\composers, while others are samplists.
it's all about THE music for goodness sake!
now, there's no need to talk obscenely.
you are welcome to showcase your music, and we will be glad to hear it.
all we're asking you is to have respect towards the individuals on these forums.
have a nice day,
Wings

ill o.g.
yo koa$t king, i had sent my post without noticing your LAST one:

a. I AM NOT A FEMALE
b. do you have anything against women?
c. thank god i ain't your parent! if you were my child, you wouldn't behave the way you do.
d. I AIN'T NO 'PUNK MOTHERFUCKER'!
e. if you expect us to show respect towards you\your music, you have to soften up. once FADE gets back, he'll take care of that.
f. nonetheless, i wish you the BEST OF LUCK.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
i CAN SLOWLY SENSE THE NEGATiVE ATTENTiON OF THIS SiTE SHiFTiNG FRom ME To THiS ClOWN, So U THiNK U LiKE CoNTROVERSEY???
DoGS iM THE KiNG oF CoNTROVERSEY oN THE THiS SiTE AND pEEpS STiLL LoVE ME CuZ THEY KNoW iTS ALL LoVE oN MY SiDE NO MATTER HoW TiGHT i GET oR HoW MuCH SHiT i TALK DuRiNG A BATTLE, AT THE EnD oF THE DAY WE AlL FAM HERE.........AND i DoNT APPRECiATE U CoMin iN HERE AND ATTEMPTiNG TO DESTRoY MY FAMiLY SYSTEM.AT ALL.
LETS BREAK U DoWN FoR A SEC.

oNE. U HAVE NO LiNKS TO ANY BEATS.
THiS BASiCALLY GiVES U LESS AND LESS CREDiBiLiTY FoR EVERYTHING THAT U SAY.

TWo. U NEED A CERTAiN AMoUNT oF POST TO ENTER THE BEAT THiS...
YoU HAVE ZERo (RUNNiNG YoUR MoUTH iN HERE DoNT CoUNT)

THREE.FoR YOU TO COME IN HERE WiT ALL THAT SHiT HANGiN oUT YoUR MoUTH AND THEN TO TRY TO CHANGE YoUR ToNE oN SOME "...At least give me the time to prove myself with my shit. Besides all this shit i'm talking I know you wanna hear something..." SHiT.....SoUNDS LikE A STRAiGHT BiTCH TO ME.

NoW LiKE i SAiD GiVIN SoMEBODY LikE U THE ATTENTiON U DESERVE oNLY HELPS iF THERES A PoiNT TO PRoVE.AND iVE PRoVEN MiNE.ShoW ME SOME MUSiC AND PRoVE YoURS, UNTiL THEN....DoNT SAY A WoRD.

BiTCH.

THiS SiTE iS RUN oN RESPECT...FiND YoUR CoRNER AND TRY TO KEEP oUT THE CRoSSHAiRS.CiTY

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
word up Guevara, you got that bitch :)

*edited for spelling

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
hey koastqueen, me and you straight up, BATTLE. one track each, no cuts, no spliced vocals,no words, no samples, just the beat, ALL ORIGINAL...... ill have a thread up for it monday morning.

and oh, by the way, loser gets banned. sound good to you?

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
i just have one question: where the hell are all the mods? i mean, it doesnt have to be fade to step in..... i think he may e dealing with some things anyways. but.....

COPE, VITAMINMAN, FREAK........

you guys are slippin here. i dont know if youve seen this little queers posts or whatever, but he should have been silenced long before tomorrow. oh well. i'll pick up the slack for you.....

lol, just playin, it aint that serious, but where are you guys on this one? anyone of us would have got like 2 warnings by now......

hey innrcity..... your missing out! this guy is right up your alley!

anyways.....

we dont NEED you to to EXPOSE anything..... if your nice, your nice, than come here and help people by giving tips, advice, and constructive criticism...... after you post a track and allow us the same chance to critique your work before you go off at the mouth.

see, someone who really has skills and wants to show off will.....

go to shows and show and prove LIVE in front of people, and talk trash live in front of REAL LIVE PEOPLE, not jump on an internet site and run his mouth before posting anything. that already shows that you don even respect your work enough to do that. if you are THAT DOPE, then you wouldnt even bother with us, and you would HAVE A DAMN DEAL and wouldnt be frontin on guys like us, who according to you have no talent except for afrique, who i am pretty sure samples.....

so IF you have REAL talent, why are you talking so much trash? because if these guys dont have it, then you dont have to worry because they wont go anywhere! why bother? why dont you find a site that has better talent? why waste your time?

if you are tired of producers flooding the game who "dont have it" than just do what you do and then... get your paper and give the hip hop world something different?

and just because you sample it doesnt mean you dont have talent. its a different skill entirely. there are guys on here who sample and sample only and they are among the best we got....... and two of them are in this thread.....

ill o.g.
Truth is telling the TRUTH!
hehe, well, everything has been said already...
i just want to add something:
koa$t king, you see my child, people use illmuzik (and any other similar forums) in order to learn and get hold of new techniques and ideas.
without Illmuzik (and similar forums), some of them wouldn't stand a chance to show themselves and showcase their skills and talent.
let me talk about myself - i ain't from the united states of america, nor am i from the united kingdom.
i live in a small country, with no real hip-hop\jazz\funk\soul scene whatsoever. Illmuzik is my chance to communicate with people all over the world, people who listen\produce the music i love and cherish.
you have to understand that it's not only about your skills as a producer, but it's also about your skills as a human being. don't be an egoist - try to help others. helping a friend is as important as 'proving yourself as a dope producer'.
thank heaven i have found this place, and god is my witness, i'll continue to help those who need help, as long as i can.

by the way - "Your probably a female. So take your bitch ass some where else". that wasn't nice of you. if i were a female, i would have been insulted by this statment. a woman is much more than a pair of breasts and a vagina (sorry for being rude...). there's also a brain (yes, yes, there is!) and each woman has emotions\feelings.
don't treat women as if they were your bitches or whatever, and i ain't trying to be sarcastic.
best of luck mate,
yours truly,
Wings

postscript: thanks for the compliments Truth Told, thank you very much.

K

koa$t king

fuck yeah, i'll rip you beat for beat no question!!!! You should have never said that, prepared to be humiliated. Did you think that I was some kind of fluke? Just make it easy for me to upload cause I really don't know how to do that shit, so just set it up homie and your on motherfucker!!!!!!!

K

koa$t king

that's a cute little story ANGEL!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL, damn this is funny!!

Status
Not open for further replies.