November 22-25, 2006 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
scandal said:
Is there any spefic format we have to sumbit the beats in fade? If there isn't can I resend my beat in Wav?
Oops I forgot to add that info on the signup page. Check the signup page now, I updated it.

MP3 format, maximum 4 minutes.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
LMFAO @ Sven....Yo , he's Italian livin in Germany or some shit, his english is off!!!Dont kill him man!!lol...Ok kill him..

Open Hind-You gotta understand this guy is a pro AND the point of Battle That is to talk shit and battle, SO if you got $10 US then enter and go head to head against him...
Otherwise best to Shhhhhhhhhhhh..... lol

*Ducks* Sven please dont get on me... :D

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
i might have to make this my comeback i have not really been working on much lately but got heat in the stash

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
hardboiled cometh!!

This is my first battle that and it seems like it'll be a fun time. I missed out on all the battling when that system was up.. all the S@$% talking seemed fun and the drama was great. so this'll be interesting to see who gets paired w/ who. That being said, here's my s@$# talking section:

I will crush you all like crackling eggshells cracking under the foot of a giant Goomba shoe!! GRRRRRRRR!!!!

M

mintyfreshbeats

i just sent an email to you guys about this...but a summary was:

i want to enter but i want to use my voice-tag over my beats...you have beats of past battles that can easily be downloaded aka jacked. i dont want to put my beats out there in the free and clear for people to steal.

hit me back.

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
sign up people!! .. im defending my crown ... not only can u be a champion, but now for the first time in battle that history u have the oppotunity to knock out the current champion ...

but......

not gonna happen!!!!!!

i want to enter, but i just dont have the time. i listened to the beats last year and your winning beat was basically the same beat afu ra used for his equality track, except u put in the eddie floyd hook. so...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online