November 24-28, 2004 - Post Battle discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Congratulations P Gyal!! This battle was fuckin crazy. Next year...

ill o.g.
Fade said:
How many of you are interested in having this battle more often?

I was just thinkin that.

Weve been here for 3 or 4 years and only had two battlethats. We should do more. maybe once a year. If we had a vote, it would defintily be to have more battlethats.

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
should do 4 a year.. one for each season or whatever... nah mean.... if its only the money thing, i dont think peeps would have a problem with that... seriously 1 battle that ever 3 or 4 months sounds tight.... its good for the site too.. i told a couple other hot ass producers that i know bout it and they were talkin bout joinin up and shit.. i think the battle thats can help blow this site up more...

is that possible fade?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
By "possible" you mean "Fade, do you want to sit in front of your computer for 4 days straight and handle this shit?" then oh boy I don't know. LOL.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Great comp...too bad I didn't get into this I got some real big fish over in my pan right now I'm tryna cook....once they done imma let tha news out.....I think all of the contestants came with heat.....it's amazing to see how the overall quality of production has come up on tha site....I think everyone has used this forum to step their games up to another level

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
Thanks people!!!! really im so happy about it. Fade, honestly you should do that at least 2 or 3 times a year. People here NEED challenge to level up our game. For this competition, in my opinion, i wasnt ready for the battle... but it seems that everyone knew that i was kind of scared LOL....
Anyways, that would be nice, a battle that with a theme or a genre. It may be a lot of work, but in the end, you'll be happy of the progression of your producers lol ;)

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Producer_GyaL said:
Thanks people!!!! really im so happy about it. Fade, honestly you should do that at least 2 or 3 times a year. People here NEED challenge to level up our game. For this competition, in my opinion, i wasnt ready for the battle... but it seems that everyone knew that i was kind of scared LOL....
Anyways, that would be nice, a battle that with a theme or a genre. It may be a lot of work, but in the end, you'll be happy of the progression of your producers lol ;)

I agree, but PLEEAASE NO THEMES! Leave that for Beat this! I hate themes.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
hey 13th and i didnt even make past the first round i can live with ! watch out world ! ; )

nah but seriously every stepped the fuck up for this it seems id be sceptical about having it more than twice a year tbh, it kinda of weakens the value of it to have it all the time !

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Producer_GyaL said:
Anyways, that would be nice, a battle that with a theme or a genre.

I don't think that the battle that hsould have a theme or gene. Let's leave that to the beat this competition. The battle that should be the ultimate "any-thing-goes" battle; something to seriously train for. I'm already creating ideas and concepts for the next battle and have even created a special place to store 'Battle That' beats, lol

All jokes aside, this competition has made me really wanna step my game up and hit harder. I wanna construct a new set up and really tone my style. I'll be ready for the next competition..REALLY lookin forward to it.

Again, congrats pygal!

HoLLa

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
PG, DAMN! You came wit it girl, Much love... I can just tell your sexy by the way your beats sound ;C) ... Stress, GOD DAMN! THis cat suprised me the most, i didnt even know u made beats yo.. I guess im just late or something.... All i got to say is Much love to everyone for this one, WOW! I havent been paying much attention to the showcase since i first joined illmuzik and all the peeps i used to post with stepped there shit up dramtically, much love!

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Gyal forget about rnb, join hiphop. join the darkside.

pirell

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i didnt know this was going down :( imma enter the next one for sure...producer gyal. ur beat is BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG, I WAS banging it on my new monitors :) well done. two artists that were wiv me wanna get in touch wiv ya already.

jclay12345

JClay
ill o.g.
yo

Holmzini said:
ditto on truth....

...yo jclay u got to give me that he-man sample man!.. i goooottta flip that one!

this was a tight battle. congrats to everyone. yo holmzini, that he-man beat is going to be for a mixtape called Name Dem Shows 2. The first one was a big success, you can listen to it on http://www.pinksliprecords.com/cd.php. My peeps at Supreme Records did the first Name Dem Shows and we were featured on a couple of tracks. On this Name Dem Shows 2, I'm going to head the whole project. It is scheduled for a Feb/March release.

MikeMiz

ill o.g.
Damn,
Joined this site last year, but haven't been an active participant. Just had a listen to all the tracks for the competition. True talent around here indeed. Next time I won't delete all of those illmuzik emails. I think I could have slipped an R&B track in there on ya'll ;) . Anyway, congrats to all and good job on the win PGyaL.

Now off to the general forums to reintroduce myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.