Prince's studio is crazy

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Damn..a salon...

I wonder if he fed Charlie Murphy his pancakes in there?

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
u call it a saloon i call it my own personal barber shop///that studio or shall i say fortress is the greatest thing i ever seen

T

The Bastard

u call it a saloon i call it my own personal barber shop///that studio or shall i say fortress is the greatest thing i ever seen

i heard got he got sum classic pieces in there too,up to his purple ass with linndrums and sp1200s, prince is so gay, yet could have any bitch in the world he ever wanted

T

The Bastard

yo im gunna call there tomorrow and see what type of loot they want for like 1 hour of recording/production in that bitch.theyll prolly hang up on me once they hear my gangster talk , but imma give it a try, cuz i know im curious

O

open mind

wow the most beautiful stylish studio i ever saw! prince got style tho.this shit looks like a dream but its the pervert reality!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Its almost as nice as my studio! PSYKE!
I always wondered what Prince had stashed over there,Really nice.One of the best posts Ive seen that is really damn cool!
Prince is a genius hands down, and reclusive as hell so its great to be able to see where his artsy self puts it all together.Why a salon?Why the hell not?Hes got the money.
Good Find!

T

The Bastard

the number to the rrecording studio was busy every single time i called ,weird

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
_Dave_Chappelle_As_Prince.jpg
AHHHH Snap, he can ball, make pancakes and get a hair cut while recording an album.

O

open mind

lmfao who tha fuck is this dude ahahhaah this aint prince! is he? lol i thought michael jackson is the freak!`?=! ajjajaa

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Its fuckin Prince. Of course hes gonna have a salon in there, come on now. its PRINCE. Fucking living legend right there boy.

members online

No members online now.