Producer Nitti says sampling is wack..

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
This just accentuates the fact that some or most southeren hiphop is al bout placing hihat's and wack presets.. :)

This cat is hot in the south.. if' im correct!

Sorry dogs.. Not all southern shit is wack, but this is on some laffy taffy shit!

SlickVikNewman

Hip Hop Super Villian
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1

kojo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Thanks to Producer Gyal for pointin him out....no I KNOW he's a nobody.

Dude was ignorant and cocky as hell for the comment, but a nobody he isn't. Dude just got a label deal with Warner Brothers...those Joc Singles he did topped the Billboard charts so to the folks that cut the checks in the industry, he's relevant and at a level I would assume most of us are trying to be at...

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
Dude was ignorant and cocky as hell for the comment, but a nobody he isn't. Dude just got a label deal with Warner Brothers...those Joc Singles he did topped the Billboard charts so to the folks that cut the checks in the industry, he's relevant and at a level I would assume most of us are trying to be at...

compared to some of the legends he insults by discarding sampling....he's a nobody. I honestly believe that the majority of producers on this website have much more talent then him. It's not all about the numbers. He's garbage.

kojo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
compared to some of the legends he insults by discarding sampling....he's a nobody. I honestly believe that the majority of producers on this website have much more talent then him. It's not all about the numbers. He's garbage.

compared to the majority of cats on this site, if we are talking about actually producing hot SONGS and not just making beats, then I dont see it at the moment...

it's not nearly as easy as it looks to make tracks like that to get the club moving, ladies dancing, and move units which of course is the main metric producers are measured by when you have millions of $$$ at stake, this is the MUSIC BUSINESS right? his music serves a purpose...

But I can see your point about the legends ,music from Primo, Jay Dee, Timbaland, and Marley Marl are always going to have a strong following among hip hop fans, Nitti's work may be forgotten by everyone in 5 years but ya never know lol

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
compared to the majority of cats on this site, if we are talking about actually producing hot SONGS and not just making beats, then I dont see it at the moment...

it's not nearly as easy as it looks to make tracks like that to get the club moving, ladies dancing, and move units which of course is the main metric producers are measured by when you have millions of $$$ at stake, this is the MUSIC BUSINESS right? his music serves a purpose...

But I can see your point about the legends ,music from Primo, Jay Dee, Timbaland, and Marley Marl are always going to have a strong following among hip hop fans, Nitti's work may be forgotten by everyone in 5 years but ya never know lol

look...I'm def not hatin on somebody gettin that paper....but I just got more respect for somebody that I can sit in the whip and burn somethin to....maybe hit rewind cause you gotta give the beat and the mc separate turns of your attention...nah mean? To me this guys a dime a dozen. It's like sayin I need to respect the dude that "produced" Laffy Taffy cause he moved units and was big in the strip clubs. I just don't get down like that. but hey....to each his own.

I'm out....

::::::walks it out::::::::

kojo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
look...I'm def not hatin on somebody gettin that paper....but I just got more respect for somebody that I can sit in the whip and burn somethin to....maybe hit rewind cause you gotta give the beat and the mc separate turns of your attention...nah mean? To me this guys a dime a dozen. It's like sayin I need to respect the dude that "produced" Laffy Taffy cause he moved units and was big in the strip clubs. I just don't get down like that. but hey....to each his own.

I'm out....

::::::walks it out::::::::

for all the play it got D4L actually didnt do very well at all ringtones aside lol...but yeah I see your point, but its like I was saying earlier, his stuff has a purpose and so does say Primo's going on the different moods and places I'm at, but Nitti can do other types of tracks too like "Dem Boyz" from Boyz N da Hood and earlier works by 8ball and mjg who are southern legends. If I'm at work, "dead presidents" and "atliens" is getting the ipod love, but hell for situations like below, Nitti is what works lol, enjoy fellaz:

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
for all the play it got D4L actually didnt do very well at all ringtones aside lol...but yeah I see your point, but its like I was saying earlier, his stuff has a purpose and so does say Primo's going on the different moods and places I'm at, but Nitti can do other types of tracks too like "Dem Boyz" from Boyz N da Hood and earlier works by 8ball and mjg who are southern legends. If I'm at work, "dead presidents" and "atliens" is getting the ipod love, but hell for situations like below, Nitti is what works lol, enjoy fellaz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orIHWtyoFVc

exactly...Nitti can keep his stripper anthems. but don't disrespect HIP HOP. He needs to know his roll.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
he thinks hes hot cuz he got ass rappers soopin his head up around him