Prophet from L.A. summons UFOs (Video)!!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
honestly, the main reason I hope foriegn species come to our planet in my lifetime is so that I can continue to tune into these religious channels on weekday mornings. those crazy mutha fuckas got pitchforks and torches!! The main question is how much technology they plan to introduce to us.

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
LOL...I really hope if we get visted by an extra terestrials they're a lot more intelligent than humans. That way they might be able to actually sort out some of the crap that goes on in our world. Chances are though, if we find life extra terestrial life it'll be bacteria-like...

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
Thats freakin weird........I hope they come in peace!!!

-Roy

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
StressWon said:
the aliens are coming,,,i've seen won,,,

,,,,,his hands were like torches!!!!
LOL!!!! Yea, and he told alot of bad jokes too.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
shiiiiiit what on earth is this lol. seriously though, i dont really believe in that stuff, american news seems alot more entertainment based so ill take this with a grain of salt.

ill o.g.
does anybody really think that aliens are just just deciding theyr gonna show up now? They def been here for a long time. The govt is keepin that shit for themselves. If the goverment really didnt know what these things were they would be lookin into it. I think they already know.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I think they created religion to get us this far. now that religion is hurting us they are coming for the next step in the APAC or advanced-planetary-assistance-commision. they won't drop technology but will give us a much deserved perspective on our own reality. they are not working with the goverment.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
wow... just wow.

i could give reasonable arguments to the folks who think this somehow denounces specific religions here..... but its only ok to talk about religion around here if you are BASHING it, i've come to realize.

it doesnt suprise me that this guy says he got his power from the bible that i was not suprised.......

but something to ponder....

a common thread in almost every single ufo ever recorded..... is that they do NOT behave in a manner consistant with the laws of physics. they behave more as INTERDIMENSIONAL beings then INTERPLANETARY beings..... it is impossible for an object to move at the speeds they move at the ANGLES they move in, and it is impossible to appear and reappear in and out of thin air-unless something is occupying more then three dimensions of space AND time.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
there are very interesting passages in the bible relating to ufo's.

considering it refers to satan as "the prince of the power of the AIR" and "Beezelbub" which doesnt mean "lord of the flies" as it is popularly believed- its actual definition is "Lord of THAT WHICH FLIES"

consider this:

many books have been written, many people who have been adbucted and given specific messages upon their "return" to earth... and it is OFTEN a message denouncing the Christian faith, that the Earth is to be worshipped and that the "aliens" will one day make all of the "close minded" "judgmental" "negative" ones who are "out of harmony" with the rest of the world disapear in the twinkling of an eye. eerily similar to the rapture the bible speaks of, dont you think?

i'll do some refresher research and post some links....

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
soon as you stop supplying...

www.alienencounters.com

here is a good starting point to hear some perspective. take it or leave it, draw your own conclusions.

needless to say this prophet guy didnt suprise me in the least, and when many more of these pop i wont be suprised then either....