Rant: Its The World In Which We Live! Whats Your Problem?

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Sometimes I just sit back and try to see the bigger picture, expand my horizons beyond the walls of my personal world and I always end up realizing why I have those walls. The World is a crazy place...

I've been seeing this cute chic walking her 2 dogs for months in my neighborhood. I'm happily married so to me, a cute chic is just that...a cute chic. Anyway, I saw her yesterday holding another cute chics hand while they were playing with the dogs and I thought to myself, damn, what a waste. 5 or so years ago, you would have NEVER seen that, not in the open during broad daylight. It's almost like it's popular here now. Times have changed and for the worse imo.

The signs are all around us. Not very long ago, had we seen the same thing, we would have tripped, nowadays it's just OK. Nobody cares, nobody sees the problem with this. I could have had my 7 yr old daughter in the car with me. What if she questioned why these 2 grown women were playing, holding hands, showing affection for each other? There is no reason for a 7yr old to know that but now she's curious. The way I see it, its like the sight of these 2 women have subliminaly planted an unwanted seed in my daughters brain. A seed that neither she nor I wanted there but now its done and too late to change.

This is just 1 of many problems that I have with "the world in which we live." What are your problems?

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I have a problem positioning myself in that cute chicks tree at night , just trying to get the right angle when her friend is over there!
Giggidygiggidygiggidy!

Honestly dude there are so many gay kids in the schools now , and I mean flaming , that by the time she is halfway through jr high it wont be a big thing to her.
My step granddaughter has a BUNCH of gay friends , and some of the female ones are turning that way too, she just sorta ignores it because she isnt that way.
THAT BEING said, I find it sorta amazing , sort of like yourself, at just how common place it is around here now.
I went to a highschool step show a few years ago and THE ENTIRE MENS EAST MECK step team was flaming.. I mean there was no question. Back in our day you would most assuredly got your ass whooped or had to be protected by some girls to avoid it.
I personally dont really care about who is gay and who is not , to me its like interacial dating, I dont cre who people want to be with and whatever bs they go through between each other isnt my bs, I have my own bs and dont really have the time to give a flying shit about Mike and Steve or Ashley and Ratima.
I know what your saying though times have changed.

My problem is how uneducated people have become, its sick, if yall could see what I see on the daily you would be ashamed of the human race. People are just stupid as fuck, and yes, I know, Im people too.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
dacalion did you get pictures?

lol, you are sick but I will try to get some for you.

@ Relic, I too am one of those people that don't get involved with other peoples mess but I can't say I don't care anymore. I'm very concerned about how this will affect my daughter growing up. Im sure that things are much faster in QC than they are here at Soldier City but if I noticed a lot of gay kids in my daughters school, I would definately take her out of it. Right now shes in year round school and it's not as popular as regular public schooling so it may take a while for the young gay crowd to move in but shes going to private school in the next year or two.

Not to say that there won't be gay kids there but I know for a fact that it's not accepted as openly there than other places.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Point being made Dac you still need to understand and respect peoples choices in lives. I mean to you, seeing a hot girl and thinking damn thats nice only to find out shes gay and then say what a waste.... that's your wants verses her wants in life. I can only imagine how you would react if your daughter turned out to be gay... would you blame it on society? I mean do you really think people who are gay only do it by choice?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
First of all, this guy is clearly a homo, yet he has a girlfriend. He's one of those guys on that million dollar home listing show:

chad-rogers-evan-almighty-world-premiere-1aQjCr.jpg

Plus his name is Chad! I mean c'mon man.

Same thing with this kid:
Justin-Beiber-justin-bieber-8928110-594-470.jpg

I'm sure he's thinking of that long, hard microphone.

Since when is it cool to have a gay haircut? That plus the tight ass jeans, so it's okay for straight guys to look gay?!? Unless they secretly play for both teams...

That's my rant.

DJ Excellence

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 229
Fuck this sh%t ! I'm going gradually bald anyway and keep it fairly short these days.

First of all, this guy is clearly a homo, yet he has a girlfriend. He's one of those guys on that million dollar home listing show:

chad-rogers-evan-almighty-world-premiere-1aQjCr.jpg

Plus his name is Chad! I mean c'mon man.

Same thing with this kid:
Justin-Beiber-justin-bieber-8928110-594-470.jpg

I'm sure he's thinking of that long, hard microphone.

Since when is it cool to have a gay haircut? That plus the tight ass jeans, so it's okay for straight guys to look gay?!? Unless they secretly play for both teams...

That's my rant.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
I have friends who teach at the high schools around here, and they see girls in the hallway kissing all the time. One guy who graduated with me in high school said he sees more girls kissing each other, then boys kissing girls, crazy. Then he tells me how a girl gets her a@@ kicked by some butch girls because she didnt want to go out with one of them. I didnt graduate that long ago, but never seen or heard anything like that while I was in High school.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
LMAO Fade! Those pics are a riot.

Good point though, it seems to me its almost like a replay of the 80's Dac, shit was gay as hell back then and we didnt always realize it, tight jeans, Dre, all the pop stars, Boy Greorge.. It was pretty much lots of gay male influence back then.
Dont know if they got new recuits but I didnt get down with that.
Seems fashion is back at it again.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Point being made Dac you still need to understand and respect peoples choices in lives. I mean to you, seeing a hot girl and thinking damn thats nice only to find out shes gay and then say what a waste.... that's your wants verses her wants in life. I can only imagine how you would react if your daughter turned out to be gay... would you blame it on society? I mean do you really think people who are gay only do it by choice?

I NEVER said I was thinking 'damn thats nice', you added that. This is what I said exactly...

I've been seeing this cute chic walking her 2 dogs for months in my neighborhood. I'm happily married so to me, a cute chic is just that...a cute chic.

You also said..."that's your wants verses her wants in life." If you think about that statement, it's very easy to see that it makes no sense because I have NO interest in her wants nor does she have any interest in mine, the point was, she is showing affection to another women in the open and my concern was, it could have been in front of my daughter. I don't know if you have children but I don't take her education whether in school or at home lightly...some parents do, I'm not one of them.

Then you asked 2 questions... "would you blame it on society? I mean do you really think people who are gay only do it by choice?

The first question, I will answer with a question...who do you blame for something that you didn't teach in your home? and I actually answered that question in my statement when I said...The way I see it, its like the sight of these 2 women have subliminally planted an unwanted seed in my daughters brain. A seed that neither she nor I wanted there but now its done and too late to change. and in my response to Relic I said... "@ Relic, I too am one of those people that don't get involved with other peoples mess but I can't say I don't care anymore." Now, if you can't understand my concern as a parent, then so be it. You are entitled to your opinion, as well as I am entitled to mine, as far as I'm concerned, there is no right or wrong to anyones opinion its more of a "what works" for you thing.

The second question can also be answered with a question...you asked "I mean do you really think people who are gay only do it by choice?" The answer to this question depends on my personal beliefs and once again it is only my opinion...My religion tells me that God gave Adam and Eve a choice, they chose wrong and the entire human race was condemned for that one choice that they made. So, do gays do it not by choice?

On a more personal note...Im really surprised that you would come at me like this, I know for a fact that you are smarter. Putting words in my mouth? Responding as if you didn't read or understand what I said? This is new coming from you but so be it. I'm not mad, I'm just tripping but anyway...Forgive me if I crossed any lines with you, everything I type is my opinion and shouldn't be takened out of content.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
On the real tho Dac I can understand where your coming from, I mean I see both sides of the thing.
As a parent I had to have that talk with my daughter and she was already so up on everything from school it just turned into a discussion about it all instead of my usual lecture, but I can see exactly where your coming from.
Only advantage if she breaks your heart ?
She wont get knocked up some some baggy jean wearing jobless mofo!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Man, you dont want to come to DC then. 1/2 the females are gay, and 1/3 males are gay, another 1/3 just seem gay.

The signs are all around us. Not very long ago, had we seen the same thing, we would have tripped, nowadays it's just OK. Nobody cares, nobody sees the problem with this. I could have had my 7 yr old daughter in the car with me.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
@ Relic, all I can do is pray...

@ DOX, yeah DC is an animal all by itself but I know DC pretty good, the next time I come to DC im spending the day at the Smithsonian, I will not be on Ga. Ave or 14th St. at any time with my daughter....lol.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
@ Relic, all I can do is pray...

@ DOX, yeah DC is an animal all by itself but I know DC pretty good, the next time I come to DC im spending the day at the Smithsonian, I will not be on Ga. Ave or 14th St. at any time with my daughter....lol.

Man, kust stay there. but honestly, you're gonna get out of towners dressed like J.Bieber and alot of nerdy females like to hit the museums for fun. Its in the hoods, its EVERYWHERE. The overthuggs that beat up people 10 yrs ago for wearing any colors beside black, white, grey and blue are now the ones that are rockin white yellow and bright pink skin tight nylon pants.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Man, kust stay there. but honestly, you're gonna get out of towners dressed like J.Bieber and alot of nerdy females like to hit the museums for fun. Its in the hoods, its EVERYWHERE. The overthuggs that beat up people 10 yrs ago for wearing any colors beside black, white, grey and blue are now the ones that are rockin white yellow and bright pink skin tight nylon pants.

Geez us, do I need to just have them relocate the S.I. down here then?

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Geez us, do I need to just have them relocate the S.I. down here then?

lol man its getting better tho. you'd've hated DC from like 07-09 smh. Its mostly jeans tho, the summer IS coming so we'll see.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.

That's my rant.

You know what's really fucked up... when you're walking at a distance behind someone with tight jeans, thinking it's a hot chick, then as the picture becomes clear, it's actually a guy with long hair and tight ass jeans. true story.

members online