RIP Ronald Reagan

DJDRAGN9

The Don Gorgon
ill o.g.
lol i was playin wit my gi joes and transformers when he was president but god bless ...HOLLA AT YA BOY

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Man are yall serious!!??!! Im only 23 but I rember REAGANOMICS he wasn't a great man. He was a evil man bent on keepin minorities poor and in the slums. In his term in office he cut jobs, programs , and fundin for programs for underprivileged people.
F**k RONALD REAGON glad he dead good riddens.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
i WAS SCARED FoR A MiNUTE HERE UNTiL i READ FANToMS PoST, i AGREE WiT THAT KiD MAN, YALL CANT BE SERiOUS.FUCK RoNALD REAGAN.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
The evil died but that same evil is already replaced. I wont miss him for sure. Dont ask what you can do for you country but why your minds get shackled by propaganda.

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Guevara said:
i WAS SCARED FoR A MiNUTE HERE UNTiL i READ FANToMS PoST, i AGREE WiT THAT KiD MAN, YALL CANT BE SERiOUS.FUCK RoNALD REAGAN.

kid? Im older than you. Lol
Nah just jokin wit ya.but yeah I feel what you sayin das y I had to make my post
Break up this ronald reagan luv fest.lol
Yo Krazy k I know your intentions was good
But what were you thinkin. Wasn't nothin great about that man.

Yo City QUEENS STAND UP . SOUTH SIDE BABY

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
well i was born in 1988 so don't know crap about him and really don't care i ain't getin no money cause he dead, but from what i was reading seem like he was a fucked up crazy ass white boy damn but he dead now but we got a another crazy ass white boy in office again BUSH and we are going to keep geting them in, we need more like clinton cause thats the only only cool on that i know. holla

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Yea, i guess using stem cells didnt pay off for him

C

Copenhagen

Damn, I was puzzled too until I read from Fantom's post and on. That man didn't do much good...just a dumbass actor who mysteriously became president.

ill o.g.
x-squizet said:
well i was born in 1988 so don't know crap about him and really don't care i ain't getin no money cause he dead, but from what i was reading seem like he was a fucked up crazy ass white boy damn but he dead now but we got a another crazy ass white boy in office again BUSH and we are going to keep geting them in, we need more like clinton cause thats the only only cool on that i know. holla

/\ word. Im born in 8 too and i agree wit you about Clinton too.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
clinton was a bitch too but at least he was smart enough to get his dick sucked.. but he was stupid to let his dick get sucked by an ugly bitch..

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
cliton was a cool guy smokin weed, geting some pum pum every now and then from his secretary and shit, he lived the life while he was in office but what do i know.

just my 2 cents

def1nition

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah Reagan was an idiot Crack came in under him because of his funding of South American Druglords, he invented the trickle down theory and tried to do away with welfare by blaming economic problems on it. The only people he helped were rich whites I don't see what good he did for anyone else.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
x-squizet said:
cliton was a cool guy smokin weed, geting some pum pum every now and then from his secretary and shit, he lived the life while he was in office but what do i know.

just my 2 cents

That is what i said, he got his dick sucked by an ugly bitch in office and in his normal life his wife also an ugly bitch sucked his dick hehe.
But as far as his political function and doing his job dont be thinking he was a great president, but very few US presidents are known to be doing their job right.. no offence..

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Agree with Def1nition, crack blew up during his presidency, Abe Lincoln, come KRZY you had some of that Reagonomics Crack, and turn off your t.v. make some tracks!