RIP Ronald Reagan

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
sure, regan certainly brought the crack epidemic on and all..... but guess what? who currently sells it and glorifys selling it? not reagan, thats for sure. he deserves the blame for introducing it and bringing it in, but lets put some responsibility on those who choose to use and sell it.

as far as reagan dying, i couldnt be happier. i now have a three day weekend because the government decided he was important enough to give a federal holiday to. i get tomorrow off, paid. thank you, ronald reagan.

i have learned a great deal about the mans evils over the last year, and the one thing i have noticed is older white folks love the guy but minorities..... eh....

I'm not a hunter but I'm told, that in Alaska the indigenous people would hunt a wolf, with a double edge blade they would put blood on it, and the wolf would lick and lick the blood thinking he got a good meal, but in actual he was cutting himself until he was dead, now the same thing with the crack epidemic, brothers thinking they are getting somewhere selling this shit, white people have cars I wanna car, white people have houses I wanna house, I want clothes, so they sell their poison, killing there selves in the process, but you didn't blame the wolf for killing himself no , you can't blame the disenfranchised, you have to blame the one who introduced it, if in 2004 You are still a crack head, you know better, but the brothers selling it have much small parts in the overall big picture!

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
have noticed is older white folks love the guy but minorities..... eh....

wtf, say it black people didn't like Reagan!!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
thats justthe thing- the DO know better and choose to do it anyways. their part isnt nearly as small as you make it sound. that doesnt trump the governments role, which is pretty big in its own right. it still comes down to personal accountability and people are responsible for the choices they make in their lives. and nowadays, it isnt "white folks got this" its "lil flip gots this" "jd got this". its high profile blacks who got what theses dudes are after nowadays. they glorify and propagate these methods of getting it as well. look at both sides- and yes i do understand what you said and it is valid, but only to a point.

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
lovely philosophy Cold and an interesting way to put things Jay Dub.
This is why I think Reagan did his very best, Reagan rose into power when America was shit broke...Government didn't have a dime cuz of too many threats of wars and threats on freedom, thats where Americas money went. Knowing this Reagan did his very best of re-organizing Government spending and he even did the amazing of fighting a war for America for the first time in history without a single shed of ammunition.
This is what Reagan did, he re-organized the financing of the government, to just crucial things: defense and economy revival. He knew as a business man that the couldn't continue funding the welfare of it s people because there was just no money available and he knew if the Government funding continued there would be no room left for growth or attempts of economic stability.
Now, tell me it wasn't the minorities alone that had tough times, whites also had their heads in the bucket hence the evolution of the trailer park. They had to sell their homes and live in cars for years during these times, but did they go on a crack rampage. Did they choose to blame the government that had done so well in the past, no they didn't.
You know what they did and if you knew history. They invented, they revolutionized the American economy by developing engineering new products, that we all use and love today. Hence the regrowth of the economy and the birth of the upper class white folks that blacks seem to envy today.
On the other hand, our black people failed to catch this train for a majority chose otherwise. Let us blame the governement for the few change in our pockets. Let us blame the government which has no control over the motor functions of your body, why we are high on drugs. Let us blame the government for this dilapitated buildings we live in, buildings that were built by the government or our ancestors like in harlem, many of the buildings in Harlem were built by succesful black men, tell me where have they gone, and why dont no one appreciate the fact that harlem was built by blacks.
Yet, we still continue the bullshit going for years, the nagging and complaining. It has been going on in the black community since slavery. Now tell me at what point do we rise and say no more. At what point do we get up off the stoops and say I am my own black man, and there is no roof over my head preventing me from rising.
At what point do we decide that it is stupid to live our lives as the underdog, and kill each other for reasons only God can understand. I may be drifting a little off-topic, but we cant blame a man for doing something we all know we cannot do, for we haven't done it ourselves. The man was a President, and thats the reason I choose to give him my respect.

def1nition

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
You need to read the document Willie Lynch wrote Krzy you think most government housing projects are mostly black by accident you think Death Row is made up of nearly 90 percent African Americans by accident you think Crack just happened to end up in the black community. If you read what Willie Lynch wrote about controlling slaves you'll notice a lot of it still goes on today. Cold that philosophy is all wrong. Listen to what Kanye said "they made us hate ourselves and love thier riches" Most blacks try to use Jewelery, Cars, Clothes to cover up thier racial insecurities, this culture tries make us think were ugly stupid and can never amount to anything but rappers and ballplayers. Yeah we can't just sit back and take what's given to us but Blacks have been conditioned to think were inferior before we can uplift ourselves we have to undo that conditioning.

mArkoFdAbEaTz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
man reagan can kiss my hispanic, minority ass and any other damn republican for that matter... what about the iran contra scandal??? his ass shoulda been impeached but the "PRESIDENT WAS OUT OF THE LOOP" i fuckin hate politics and politicians even more... except ralph nader he cool and clinton is a damn pimp so u gotta respect that..

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
def1nition said:
You need to read the document Willie Lynch wrote Krzy you think most government housing projects are mostly black by accident you think Death Row is made up of nearly 90 percent African Americans by accident you think Crack just happened to end up in the black community. If you read what Willie Lynch wrote about controlling slaves you'll notice a lot of it still goes on today. Cold that philosophy is all wrong. Listen to what Kanye said "they made us hate ourselves and love thier riches" Most blacks try to use Jewelery, Cars, Clothes to cover up thier racial insecurities, this culture tries make us think were ugly stupid and can never amount to anything but rappers and ballplayers. Yeah we can't just sit back and take what's given to us but Blacks have been conditioned to think were inferior before we can uplift ourselves we have to undo that conditioning.

spare me..... kanye's "wisdom".......is a joke.....

didnt kanye also say, "all you drug dealers, stack your money sky high"? didnt he also say "i want to fuck this bitch" and make a song telling women they had better get in better shape, because they arent good enough as they are? didnt he say "give head, stop, breath" as a part of his "workout plan"? isnt this the same guy who basically said an education is worthless i his skits, all on the same album?

as are your "most blacks use jewlery cars clothes and money to mask their insecurities"
ok, whites are racist because they are insecure, and thus that makes it ok to be racist, by that same logic. and who is "they"? stop making excuses and be accountable for the choices you make.

people do what htey feel they must to get out of their situations, and i understand that. so basically, you are saying that you have been conditioned to think a certain way about yourself, and that is a valid excuse for every bad choice you make. forget the fact that you have, yourself, choices to make in this world, and choices that no one can force you to make. if you choose to sell crack, beat women, and abandon the children you have, well thenthat would be your bad, not ronald regans or anyone else for that matter.

my perspective is far from wrong. you still decide what you do in this life.

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
DJFANTOM said:
Man are yall serious!!??!! Im only 23 but I rember REAGANOMICS he wasn't a great man. He was a evil man bent on keepin minorities poor and in the slums. In his term in office he cut jobs, programs , and fundin for programs for underprivileged people.
F**k RONALD REAGON glad he dead good riddens.
I agree...Fuck him.....Not only did he do all that Fantom but he along with George Bush sr and Oliver North were the biggest drug dealers in american history that whole iran contra scandle was funded by drug money and the drungs were brought into the united states on military air crafts and Regan was the reason for the crack cocaine epidemic so as far as him passing , it means nothing to me because the man has done nothing for me or my kind it's bad that he passed but he was 93 years old he lived a long life while the average blac man dies at 55.....Fuck Regan

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I 'll try to break this regan cia Crack thing the best I can and if any of you are interested in it try to get this book called the Dark Alliance By Gary Webb

While Jimmy carter was president Comunist took over a south american country ....Carted did nothing about so when Regan came in power he said he will not have communism in his Back yard so a movement in this south american country was being formed to take power back from the communist and a major player in this movements name is Norwin Meneses
(I may have spelled that wrong) They(Regan Bush North) allowed them to fund this movement via drugs they sell drugs in the U.S. to fund the revolution now crack wasn't something that the government made because crack has a very long history it was first used in sout american it was the residue from the chemical break down for the cocaine that was called cocaine paste...But back to the real topic the money that was made was used to buy guns in Iran which the contra rebeles of this south american country used to take control back....That's all I can type for now because I can speak about better with my mouth and not my fingers but if any of you want to find out how Regan made this big drug problem and then wadge a fake war on drugs to get the attention off of him Check out this book called DARK ALLIANCE by GARY WEBB

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
people do what htey feel they must to get out of their situations, and i understand that

some good people have been trying for years to get out of there desperate situation, now the city is tearing down there projects with no where for them to go, and I pay my tax money so we can go blow up Iraq, I'd rather feed a starving family in the hood with my 2$, fuck outta here on this one Cold, I'm about to do an article, on the BUSH/CLinton era, and you guys know what, Bush will be reelected, for his final term then pass the torch over to good friend Hilary Clinton giving the clinton/ bush era 32 years!!

A lot of social programs were started by Jimmy Carter like HEAD START, the republicans have always been against programs to help disenfranchised youth, like school lunch, true they don't make the government money but we need them to ensure our kids get the proper education they deserve, EDUCATION NOT WAR!!!

oh and to Kryz, my island massive man, if it was up to Ronald Reagon your ass would be home climbing a freaking banana tree, RR who you so love was not a supporter of immigration, that didn't come into play until DADDY BUSH, then Bill Clinton raised the quota even more, son!!! Do some more research!!

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
This post was a joke right KRZY? you just wanted to know more about mr. Reagan, then I read you response and Cold's, yo that aint Hip hop. Hip hop is a social, responsible art form that attacks the very fabric of the stuff you put in your posts, you two really need to go back, pick up some news articles, some music, sit your ass down for a couple of hours in a library, for real!! good books where mentioned in this forum that would help lift that veil over your eyes!!! I can understand Cold's comments but come on Krzy think before you just go and post some B.S. This topic was non hip from the beginning!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
jaydub, the thing is i agree with what you are saying completely.

my only complaint is that nobody is accountable for the things they chose to do... you cant blame everyone else for your choices. no matter what anyone else has done.

i dont really get why you said "get out of here with this" because nothing you said i disagree with.

regardless of your situation, you have two choices: you can either become the things that define the negative elements of your environment, and live life as a perpetual victim pointing fingers at everyone elses wrongdoing as an excuse for your own actions....

or you can do things productively different and become something other than the drug dealers, gangsters and pimps that are helping to maintain the dreams of these politicians.

jaydub23510 said:
I read you response and Cold's, yo that aint Hip hop. Hip hop is a social, responsible art form that attacks the very fabric of the stuff you put in your posts, you two really need to go back, pick up some news articles, some music, sit your ass down for a couple of hours in a library, for real!! good books where mentioned in this forum that would help lift that veil over your eyes!!! I can understand Cold's comments but come on Krzy think before you just go and post some B.S. This topic was non hip from the beginning!

please.... "Hip hop is a social, responsible art form that attacks the very fabric of the stuff you put in your posts".....

really? i can think of countless examples that clearly indicate that this is not the case. the vast majority of hip hop music out there is just anti-establishment, but that doesnt make it socially responsible. it has been far from it in most cases......

what "viel" do i have? you act like i have sat here and said "hey, regan was a great guy!"
i am in no way under any illusions that this guy was a hero. all i am saying, is that there is a level of personal accountability taht needs to be factored into all this.

why? because it is such a childish mentality to sit there and say "he started it"..... children do thigs like that. nevermind the fact that after he is long gone the people he inflicted this on are doing their best to keep it alive and well in their own communities. alli am saying is, there are two side to this and YES I AGREE WITH YOU-i dont know how much more clearly i can put that-but i just wish you could understand why there is a need to be accountable for your own actions. that doesnt excuse what they have done, but it certainly doesnt help the circumstances people are in when they become advcates for the things taht are suppresing them.

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
my only complaint is that nobody is accountable for the things they chose to do... you cant blame everyone else for your choices. no matter what anyone else has done.

Bush needs to take blame for all the Innocent Iraqi's he's killed, would he no

reagan before he died should've apologized to the american public for lying, did he no

We need to hold the establishment responsible for their actions, I want my reparations then!!

I want my money from Home Beneficial Life Insurance my grandmother pored in every week for so many years to insure me and saw nothing in return, we have a class action law suit against them

Hell I want the Missippi lynch men to be held accountable for killing Emmitt Till

I want the land that was promised to me and my family at the end of slavery!!!

I want the real killer of MLK to be imprisoned

Everybody should know the truth about the Tuskegee Airmen!!!!

next post coming "How to Make A Slave" and the Bush/Clinton era, stay tuned!

MadManBeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
While We On Rip's....and This Is A Music Thing......lets Have A Moment Of Silence For Ray Charles.....i Wasnt In This Country During The Reagan Years, I Have No Idea What He Did Or Didnt, Dont Really Care......rip Ray Charles