RIP Ronald Reagan

blak flame

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
he was responsible for the crack epedimic...it hit when he became president..him and the CIA are the ones who put it out there in the inner city back then

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
blak flame said:
he was responsible for the crack epedimic...it hit when he became president..him and the CIA are the ones who put it out there in the inner city back then

don't forget the Iran- Contra affair! Money for Drugs and Guns

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
This thread scared me at first too, The man funded a drug war for crying out loud. He was as crooked as they come.

def1nition

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
What I don't understand is how Reagan could put embargo's on Cuban goods and not allow them in the country at all, but let the amount of Cocaine he did in the country. Believe it or not destroying the drug trade would have a bad impact on this country's economy. Letting cocaine in this country was in Reagans best interest. There's no proof that the CIA and Reagan administration had anything to do with introducing Crack to the states but there's a pretty good chance that Crack was created by the CIA and put on the streets Stress is right the CIA controls a lot of shit if the government wanted to they could put an end to a lot of this shit but gangs drugs and violence can be used to better control people.

jnxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
lol, fukk ronald reagan. i hope the man dont rest in peace, look how many of my brothers he sent to jail when he declared a war on drugs...even rummy shows his ugly head in this era

btw, crack was introduced to america in the 70's, constructed straight out of Laos and distributed to troops, england, america, china, ect through governmental flights.

Reagan hurt so many, don't let punk ass media fool u guys, grab a book and read.

this post need deleted, reagan ain't hiphop....actually he paved the way for groups like nwa, ghetto boys, and hood movies.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
man lincoln was'nt good either he owned slaves to he had alot of them he was just as racist as the next guy only reason he set them free cause he was loosing the war and he wanted it to end quickly

leemajors

ill o.g.
Nah, Bruh

Krzy K. said:
We have lost a great man. Let us pay our respects............
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3638299/
Krzt K., I don't know how old you are and this is not to disrespect youbut .... If that is you in the avy, Regan made it his personal agenda to oppress people who look like you and me. That man gave not one fuck about you, me, or any other minority group in this country. Alot of the b.s. you see today is a direct result of his stay in office. he was the one, two punch that knock out much of the steam that helped fuel the civil rights movement. He supported big business,Apartheid,and let's not forget about the year of '85. <The gift that keeps on giving. Out

leemajors

ill o.g.
Nah, bruh pt2

Krzy K. said:
what about lincoln...he did good
Lincoln wanted the Union to stay intact. Thats' all. That clown wanted us to either be sent to africa and/or placed on an island somewhere.

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Damn who knew my negative comment on reaan would spark this. Lol. But im glad to see all you Brothers are educated and know what time it realy is. Yo Krazy K. You know you my man and none of us mean no harm. BUT YOU WAS WRONG FOR STARTIN THIS THREAD. Lol RONALD REAGAN REST IN PIECES .

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Well, its not a matter of age why I thought he was a good man, its a matter of what they print in em books. I was in the islands chilling in my hammock sipping on coconut when i learnt of him in some American history book, and that book made him look like a superhero. I was intially inspired by the way they detailed his business type strategy better known as 'Reaganomics'. Aint no mention in 'em books of the sufferation ya'll are telling me about. So I am sorry if I angered anyone.

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Krzy K. said:
Well, its not a matter of age why I thought he was a good man, its a matter of what they print in em books. I was in the islands chilling in my hammock sipping on coconut when i learnt of him in some American history book, and that book made him look like a superhero. I was intially inspired by the way they detailed his business type strategy better known as 'Reaganomics'. Aint no mention in 'em books of the sufferation ya'll are telling me about. So I am sorry if I angered anyone.

Krzy K. go to this link for a summary of Reaganomics and how it didn't work, a lot of informative issues on this site, let me know what you think!

http://blackelectorate.com

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
sure, regan certainly brought the crack epidemic on and all..... but guess what? who currently sells it and glorifys selling it? not reagan, thats for sure. he deserves the blame for introducing it and bringing it in, but lets put some responsibility on those who choose to use and sell it.

as far as reagan dying, i couldnt be happier. i now have a three day weekend because the government decided he was important enough to give a federal holiday to. i get tomorrow off, paid. thank you, ronald reagan.

i have learned a great deal about the mans evils over the last year, and the one thing i have noticed is older white folks love the guy but minorities..... eh....

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
AT LAST.....
THE ROOSTERS CAME HOME TO CROW ON THE DAY REAGAN PASSED
A GOOD PERSON AND PRESIDENT. MY ASS!!!
WHO REMEMBERS THE IRAN/CONTRA CLASH
AND THE MAGICAL STAR WARS GRAPH
THAT WAS GONNA SAVE US ALL
WHEN THE SKY BEGAN TO FALL
DON'T CALL ME
AMERICAN-
IF RONNIE REPRESENTS THE TRUE
RED WHITE AND BLUE
SUMERITAN-

ONE
TWO'SDAY IN JULY I SIGH AND TUNE IN WHILE 70,000 TRY TO SEE THE DEAD CYCLOPS EYE

FORGETFULLNESS WAS HIS EMPTY TRUTH
KARMA DOESN'T LIE.

mine+us

*****DJ HOPPA DID NOT WRITE NOR DOES HE REPRESENT THIS****

i felt it had some meaning tho...