Sha Money XL robbed at gunpoint

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
''Sha Money XL gets got. Word is G-Unit's Sha Money XL got jacked this week inside a Queens barbershop. According to SOHH.com sources, Sha was set up, locked inside the shop and robbed at gunpoint. The men also confronted and taunted the Queens representative about not being able to come back to his home borough. Sha managed to get away and the men shot at his vehicle as he fled the scene.''

thats fuckd up, he makes some tight joints.

lol wat i wanna know is how do you escape from a locked barbershop full of guys with guns?

sAfE.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
g unit at leasts knows how to run... run boy run.

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
lol wat i wanna know is how do you escape from a locked barbershop full of guys with guns?

sAfE.

i wanna know the same thang.....hhhmmmm....

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Damn, thats crazy. I don't get this crew. They supposed to be so bad, but they lookin like a bunch of chumps. Their leader has been shot a bunch of times. Their new franchise rapper(Game) been shot. Their boss gets sucka punched on TV, now this guy gets robbed in his own hood. LOL. No one respects 50 no more. These guys better pray all the suburban teeny boppers dont stop buying there records.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
Damn, thats crazy. I don't get this crew. They supposed to be so bad, but they lookin like a bunch of chumps. Their leader has been shot a bunch of times. Their new franchise rapper(Game) been shot. Their boss gets sucka punched on TV, now this guy gets robbed in his own hood. LOL. No one respects 50 no more. These guys better pray all the suburban teeny boppers dont stop buying there records.

False, real niggas respect 50 cent, haters just hate. From the Hood to making 50 millions in 2004, THAT'S A REAL HUSTLER. 50 cent got shot BEFORE G-unit was formed. Game was shot BEFORE he was in G-unit. Dr Dre IS NOT IN G-UNIT. So all you said is false. Sha got robbed, anyone can be robbed, he was surrounded , no matter who you are there's nothing you can do when your not strap and people arround you are. The whole g-unit is probably hate in their hood cuz of their success.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Qwerty said:
False, real niggas respect 50 cent, haters just hate. From the Hood to making 50 millions in 2004, THAT'S A REAL HUSTLER. 50 cent got shot BEFORE G-unit was formed. Game was shot BEFORE he was in G-unit. Dr Dre IS NOT IN G-UNIT. So all you said is false. Sha got robbed, anyone can be robbed, he was surrounded , no matter who you are there's nothing you can do when your not strap and people arround you are. The whole g-unit is probably hate in their hood cuz of their success.

oh god,,,,,,,"real n*ggas"? "Haters"? Stop with the tired cliches please. I know both them cats been shot at before they were in G-Unit. Wow, that makes it better. So, dude made money ,,thats wassup. Thats what he wanted to do and he did it. I know Dre isnt in G-Unit jackass, I refered to him as their Boss. So what did I say that was so false? And this cat gets robbed in his own hood. he was surrounded. Okay. Well, if G-Unit is so bad and a group of "gangstas" wouldn't anyone from Queens be too scared to rob them? he got robbed cause cats are hungry in the hood and so called "real n*ggas" are too busy robbin, slangin, or fuckin somebody up to make a demo. So before you tell me I'm false, know what the deal is.

T

The Bastard

Rhythmikal said:
''Sha Money XL gets got. Word is G-Unit's Sha Money XL got jacked this week inside a Queens barbershop. According to SOHH.com sources, Sha was set up, locked inside the shop and robbed at gunpoint. The men also confronted and taunted the Queens representative about not being able to come back to his home borough. Sha managed to get away and the men shot at his vehicle as he fled the scene.''

thats fuckd up, he makes some tight joints.

sAfE.
IT WAS ME I PUT THE BURNER TO HIS DOME,I ROBBED HIM THEN I GOT SUM FOOD. ANDI LL DO IT AGAIN TOO
QUEENS BABY!

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 302

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
oh god,,,,,,,"real n*ggas"? "Haters"? Stop with the tired cliches please. I know both them cats been shot at before they were in G-Unit. Wow, that makes it better. So, dude made money ,,thats wassup. Thats what he wanted to do and he did it. I know Dre isnt in G-Unit jackass, I refered to him as their Boss. So what did I say that was so false? And this cat gets robbed in his own hood. he was surrounded. Okay. Well, if G-Unit is so bad and a group of "gangstas" wouldn't anyone from Queens be too scared to rob them? he got robbed cause cats are hungry in the hood and so called "real n*ggas" are too busy robbin, slangin, or fuckin somebody up to make a demo. So before you tell me I'm false, know what the deal is.

Now that you corrected yourself by saying you knew they got shot before make your statement not false, but as I read it it was not true. And that "group of "gangstas" wouldn't anyone from Queens be too scared to rob them" image you have of G-unit, you created yourself. Never did 50 said: G-unit we run NY City, balblabal. He just said that G-unit "the music group" is at the top of NY. Come on you know better than that, there more gang than JUST g-unit in NY. Oh and by the way, G-unit is not a gang it's a RAP group, don't confuse music with reality, though they claim themselve to be gangster, I can't confirm or say it's not true cuz I don't live with them, but if they were fake they already would've been expose (i.e: Mobb Deep, Ja Rule, Jadakiss(according to Saigon, he said that Jada is not living it but respect 50's gangsta)

T

The Bastard

(according to Saigon said:
COOL LETS BELIEVE WHAT THE NEW GUY IN G UNIT SAYS ABOUT A DUDE THATS MADE SONGS WIT BIGGIE,NAS GHOSTFACE AND COUNTLESS OTHER ILL RAPPERS. CUZ I MEAN AFTER ALL,G UNIT/SHADY/AFTERMATH IS THE TROOF

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Qwerty said:
Now that you corrected yourself by saying you knew they got shot before make your statement not false, but as I read it it was not true. And that "group of "gangstas" wouldn't anyone from Queens be too scared to rob them" image you have of G-unit, you created yourself. Never did 50 said: G-unit we run NY City, balblabal. He just said that G-unit "the music group" is at the top of NY. Come on you know better than that, there more gang than JUST g-unit in NY. Oh and by the way, G-unit is not a gang it's a RAP group, don't confuse music with reality, though they claim themselve to be gangster, I can't confirm or say it's not true cuz I don't live with them, but if they were fake they already would've been expose (i.e: Mobb Deep, Ja Rule, Jadakiss(according to Saigon, he said that Jada is not living it but respect 50's gangsta)

hold up. Music and reality??? Ummm, listen to each members music and how bad they say they are. All the killin', and gun talk,,yada,yada,yada, look, anyone makin a records aint really a "gangsta" and they just tryin to hold on to an image that is current mold of commercial rap. And fuck Saigon. If you were an emcee lookin to get some real burn, you would go and back 50 too. He jus wants to be down wit his camp. That much I heard.

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
do any of yall actually live in queens?.. no do... from da same hood.. and no im not a gangsta and no i dont personaly kno 50...i dont be in da street wasting my life tryna prove im a " real nigga" i will tell u about my hood tho... its str8t grimey and these dudes will rob they own mama... g unit dont get luv out here like dat... only da dudes tryna eat off them and da kids who know no better...50 come to da hood every 1nce and a while with like 50 undercover dops and body guards and security... banks was always on da boulevard tho when he was intown im not gonna get into y.( lol)... but that dude sha money he aaint hold no weight out here like dat... and besides like i said dudes will rob they own mama out here queens dudes is grimey and er 12 year old wanna be a gangsta

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 179
u cant do everything u wanna do when u rich, especially just chillin in ya gully ass neighborhood. it doesnt matter who u are, niggas WILL hate, niggas WILL take whats convienent to them. fuck all dat 'keepin' it real' shit. u can find me in the woods.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
some guy once said on here he was from Queens and that the whole of Queens had 50's back... dont know how true that can be, id ov thought that most of Queens would support Nas...

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
BASTARD said:
COOL LETS BELIEVE WHAT THE NEW GUY IN G UNIT SAYS ABOUT A DUDE THATS MADE SONGS WIT BIGGIE,NAS GHOSTFACE AND COUNTLESS OTHER ILL RAPPERS. CUZ I MEAN AFTER ALL,G UNIT/SHADY/AFTERMATH IS THE TROOF

sorry dude, but where do you get the idea that saigon is in g-unit???

S

StreetLife

yo 50 is trash he too cocky i got cousins that went to school wit him in Jackson High School out there in Queensh cant come back to Queens

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
StressWon said:

Bad guys get shot as far as game goes he got shot with his own gun now that's some chump shit!! 50 had a price on his head I'm from his hood and he had beef way before he became a rapper he's lucky to be alive because His boy e money bags got killed from the same person that WANTS 50 dead..Sha money xl I don't now how true that is because I'm from queens and never heard anything about this and when you're that rich you have a personal barber on call so there is no need to got to a shop...And I'm sure that of all of us that lives in the "HOOD" got rich and famous we would have a big red bullseye on or back

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
inrctyhoodmusic said:
Bad guys get shot as far as game goes he got shot with his own gun now that's some chump shit!! 50 had a price on his head I'm from his hood and he had beef way before he became a rapper he's lucky to be alive because His boy e money bags got killed from the same person that WANTS 50 dead..Sha money xl I don't now how true that is because I'm from queens and never heard anything about this and when you're that rich you have a personal barber on call so there is no need to got to a shop...And I'm sure that of all of us that lives in the "HOOD" got rich and famous we would have a big red bullseye on or back

are the rumours that 50 was a well known snitch in Queens actually true?

members online