Sha Money XL robbed at gunpoint

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
More of 50's people bitched:

On Friday three men associated with 50 Cent were shot at in Queens while sitting inside a black Chevy Suburban registered to the G-Unit General.

Jesse Brown, Nicholas Sloane and Leroy Pressley were inside the sports utility vehicle outside of Club Aventura on 144th Place in Jamaica when bullets came flying their way. Brown, 21, was shot in the chest while Sloane, also 21, was hit once in the thigh. Pressley, 24, drove them to Jamaica Hospital, according to police.

90 minutes after the incident, cops from the NYPD Gang Unit spotted Pressley standing five feet from the SUV. He was taken into custody after cops found a bulletproof vest, two 9 mm guns, three boxes of ammunition and a leather glove that matched one found in Pressley's pants. He was charged with two counts of weapon possession.

The three men have been under police surveillance and have been link to G-Unit. 50 Cent was in Toronto shooting a movie when the encounter took place.

This is the second incident in two months where associates of 50 Cent have been assaulted in Queens. Last month, G-Unit's Sha Money XL was robbed at gunpoint inside a Queens barbershop.

i thought these guys ran New York?

nonie

Kohie
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Rhythmikal said:
''Sha Money XL gets got. Word is G-Unit's Sha Money XL got jacked this week inside a Queens barbershop. According to SOHH.com sources, Sha was set up, locked inside the shop and robbed at gunpoint. The men also confronted and taunted the Queens representative about not being able to come back to his home borough. Sha managed to get away and the men shot at his vehicle as he fled the scene.''

thats fuckd up, he makes some tight joints.

lol wat i wanna know is how do you escape from a locked barbershop full of guys with guns?

sAfE.

LOL. Thats some funny news man lol, but it doesn't say it was full of guys so he probably just busted through the door and hopped in his car and sped off.

hpnotiq

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i dont know why these dudes think its cool to be still in the hood, the whole point of makin bills is to get the fuck out the hood, you aint gotta be "gangster" if your makin fuckin 50 million a year you can just lay back and let other people be like that.

Ca$h Pacasso

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
inrctyhoodmusic said:
no they are not true...what that came from was murder inc trying to make him look bad and came up with a fake order of protection on black child

Dog that order of protection was not fake it was not a forgery. The NYPD has confirmed that document already dude. You live in Queens you should know that. Also fifty is a known snitch and it didnt start from Murder Inc. or the order of protection. Fifty got that lable when he made the song Ghetto Quran that got alot of heat on alot of big cats in Queens and got Supreme raided by the FBI.

Ca$h Pacasso

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
inrctyhoodmusic said:
Yeah it happend in atlanta 50 went to say what's up to ja...Right after the song your lifes on line got in rotation Ja took the song to heart and started screamin on 50 and then turned his back on him 50 in turn grabbed ja by the shoulder spun him around and caught him with a right and spun him back around and then he droped and started snoring(lol) don't know if he was snoring but he did get hit with a one hitter quitter before his people jumped in as far as the chain goes it popped and 50 picked it up not snatched it...He also wore it in the video for your lifes on the line

Man i see you get your info just like anybody else. First off Ja's chain didnt get took when him and 50 was fighting in Atlanta. Thats the reason they were fighting in ATL. Ja's chain got took about a month before that and Ja said it was one of 50 niggas. So thats why Ja screamed on him when i tried to speak to him. And 50 didnt knock Ja out or nothing like that. Just clearing up where you went wrong playa.

WORDAMOUPH

NUPHONIX PRODUKTIONS
ill o.g.
hpnotiq said:
i dont know why these dudes think its cool to be still in the hood, the whole point of makin bills is to get the fuck out the hood, you aint gotta be "gangster" if your makin fuckin 50 million a year you can just lay back and let other people be like that.

I dont know about getting rich 2 get out of the hood. I personally am trying to get paper not for my sake but to help peoples around me, so in that sense im always gonna be in the hood cus that were im from. but i do feel u on acting ignorant even after you have established yourself. People in the hood do shit out of necessaty , I know I have. But for somebody who's a grown ass man and already established to try to still live a life that' most of us get forced to live is fucking ignorant.!

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
its simple to me. have you ever had someone who was uneasy around you (or misjudged you). and the automatically want to be your best friend. there's a psychology around that, that most hiphop user dont understand yet. things change.. nuff said'

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Ca$h Pacasso said:
Man i see you get your info just like anybody else. First off Ja's chain didnt get took when him and 50 was fighting in Atlanta. Thats the reason they were fighting in ATL. Ja's chain got took about a month before that and Ja said it was one of 50 niggas. So thats why Ja screamed on him when i tried to speak to him. And 50 didnt knock Ja out or nothing like that. Just clearing up where you went wrong playa.

weren't they fighting in ATL becuase of the 'Murda' song (one of the bonus tracks on Get Rich)??? thats what i heard anyway.