Sha Money XL robbed at gunpoint

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
kenneth mcgriff of the supreme team wants fifty dead, along with like alot of other people, mcgriff suppousedly started the snitch rumour.
mcgriff is suppousedly thought to be the one who got fifty's mom killed, and provided money for the Murder Inc. label. so theres alot of tension there :p

you can't make it big like fifty has done without pissing alot of people off.

50 CENT: People get killed around us, and instead of crying we get mad. I had four or five friends get killed in 2003, and I didn't cry. If I'd stayed in the hood, I'd have been one of those five.

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Rhythmikal said:
are the rumours that 50 was a well known snitch in Queens actually true?
no they are not true...what that came from was murder inc trying to make him look bad and came up with a fake order of protection on black child

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Vince said:
kenneth mcgriff of the supreme team wants fifty dead, along with like alot of other people, mcgriff suppousedly started the snitch rumour.
mcgriff is suppousedly thought to be the one who got fifty's mom killed, and provided money for the Murder Inc. label. so theres alot of tension there :p

you can't make it big like fifty has done without pissing alot of people off.

50 CENT: People get killed around us, and instead of crying we get mad. I had four or five friends get killed in 2003, and I didn't cry. If I'd stayed in the hood, I'd have been one of those five.
Be easy with the name....Preme didn't start a snitch rumor he does want him dead but not just becuse 50 think he had his mom killed a lot street shit is involved ...and he also didn't provide murder inc with money he used irv gotti to landur drug money and ir gotti used preme to keep the wloves of his ass one hand washe the other

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
anyway 50 hates mcgriff as well.

i heard that the whole supreme team is in jail now and they're basicly nobody at the moment. is that true as well?

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
do the people of Queens know who shot 50 a few years ago?

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
A guy called Hommo, short for Homocide.
Got killed two-three weeks after he shoot 50 Cent.

SOURCE: 50 Cent Playboy interview (hey, i read the articles, wtf :p)

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Vince said:
anyway 50 hates mcgriff as well.

i heard that the whole supreme team is in jail now and they're basicly nobody at the moment. is that true as well?
They're either dead or in jail and a lot of them are in the feds I wouldn't say that they aren't anybody because people in federal prisons have long arms and can get things done in the streets from inside

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
inrctyhoodmusic, before 50 got with Dre, did he really beat up Ja Rule and snatch his chain in queens and all that shit?

sAfE.

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
inrctyhoodmusic, before 50 got with Dre, did he really beat up Ja Rule and snatch his chain in queens and all that shit?

sAfE.
Yeah it happend in atlanta 50 went to say what's up to ja...Right after the song your lifes on line got in rotation Ja took the song to heart and started screamin on 50 and then turned his back on him 50 in turn grabbed ja by the shoulder spun him around and caught him with a right and spun him back around and then he droped and started snoring(lol) don't know if he was snoring but he did get hit with a one hitter quitter before his people jumped in as far as the chain goes it popped and 50 picked it up not snatched it...He also wore it in the video for your lifes on the line

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
inrctyhoodmusic said:
Yeah it happend in atlanta 50 went to say what's up to ja...Right after the song your lifes on line got in rotation Ja took the song to heart and started screamin on 50 and then turned his back on him 50 in turn grabbed ja by the shoulder spun him around and caught him with a right and spun him back around and then he droped and started snoring(lol) don't know if he was snoring but he did get hit with a one hitter quitter before his people jumped in as far as the chain goes it popped and 50 picked it up not snatched it...He also wore it in the video for your lifes on the line

you were there?

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
yeah, he aint in G-Unit,,,he sucks all by himself,,,he don't need the help!

*Saigon broke my heart alignin wit Chump Change,
dont get it to twisted..I got Saigons mixtape warning shots and he got some skills...not sayin that hes amazing but he a pretty good rapper.....better than them G-Unit Cowards

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
you were there?
that nigga makes it sound like he wuz standin right there wit them lol

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
if anyone is still interested, heres what Sha has just told the media:

“N***as ain’t shoot my whip up, they did set me up,” he said. “I'm still in the hood and got a scope on all these jealous bitch a** n***s in my ‘hood that ain’t happy for me. [They] wanna eat try [to set me up] again - I will feed them''

"Steve Stoute, Clue and Irv [Gotti] blew and never turned around. Here I am doing the opposite and that's the love I get? It’s all good. I'm still breathing - God bless that, [I’m] still rich, back to Jacob for a bigger bezel and bigger piece,” he continued. “I'm still in the hood and n***as know that but famous words from [50 Cent] – ‘fuck the hood.’

“They mad when a n***a get rich like I did and I ain’t turning back, I got my kids money saved,” he finished.''

sAfE.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Rhythmikal said:
if anyone is still interested, heres what Sha has just told the media:

“N***as ain’t shoot my whip up, they did set me up,” he said. “I'm still in the hood and got a scope on all these jealous bitch a** n***s in my ‘hood that ain’t happy for me. [They] wanna eat try [to set me up] again - I will feed them''

"Steve Stoute, Clue and Irv [Gotti] blew and never turned around. Here I am doing the opposite and that's the love I get? It’s all good. I'm still breathing - God bless that, [I’m] still rich, back to Jacob for a bigger bezel and bigger piece,” he continued. “I'm still in the hood and n***as know that but famous words from [50 Cent] – ‘fuck the hood.’

“They mad when a n***a get rich like I did and I ain’t turning back, I got my kids money saved,” he finished.''

sAfE.
I havent heard a press conference that sounded that ignorant since odb. lol.

K

Krazie-8

Qwerty said:
Now that you corrected yourself by saying you knew they got shot before make your statement not false, but as I read it it was not true. And that "group of "gangstas" wouldn't anyone from Queens be too scared to rob them" image you have of G-unit, you created yourself. Never did 50 said: G-unit we run NY City, balblabal. He just said that G-unit "the music group" is at the top of NY. Come on you know better than that, there more gang than JUST g-unit in NY. Oh and by the way, G-unit is not a gang it's a RAP group, don't confuse music with reality, though they claim themselve to be gangster, I can't confirm or say it's not true cuz I don't live with them, but if they were fake they already would've been expose (i.e: Mobb Deep, Ja Rule, Jadakiss(according to Saigon, he said that Jada is not living it but respect 50's gangsta)

not to hate or anything, but he always says i run new york and stuff like that, but i dont really like him like dat, im a southern boy.

put it like this is cocky cuz he is on top i guess.

members online