Sticky Show Your Setup!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Looks very organized Drama...lol. Do u get any weird reflections from the large amount of space between you and the adjacent wall there?

Nah man....I got eggcrate foam on the wall u see and the wall directly behind me, 2 inch. The room is not square it's L shaped though u can't see it in the picture. Eventually I'll eggcrate foam the entire room...only half is done right now. Throw some diffusers up and since I have a suspended ceiling I'll throw some diffuser tiles up there to. As is the ceiling absorbs a lot and traps it between the tiles and the insulation above me. Putting some bass blockers in the corners and I'll be set. Since I'm under the garage there's a concrete slab above the suspended ceiling. I'm waaaaaaaaaaay on the other side of the house and all the occuppied bedrooms are upstairs. I got my weight room next to me, a kitchen downstairs, an extra bedroom for company and the entertainment room is waaaaaaaaaaay on the other side of the house. No noise gets in...lol...I'm the noise sharer! The song u heard in the showcase was mixed in this room....once u get use to how things sound in your environment it's nothing.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Sounds like a sick pad!

The house is pretty nice. It was built in the 70's so the rooms are big. Has a full finished basement so it's two stories. When I initially have company...even family, they get lost trying to find there way back upstairs. Shit I got lost when we first moved in. Downstairs there a two long hallways that lead to the entertainment room. Both on opposit sides of the house and the stairwell to go back upstairs is on just one side...lol. If people try to go out the wrong way they end up in the entertainment room that has 2 entrances. Not realizing that if they just keep going around to the other door of the entertainment room they'll be at the stairs! I can't call them "dumb asses" because it happen to me for about the first week! lmao

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Oh word, not too many people can! haha...Thats cool tho Drama congrats....I need to buy a house soon as well instead of this month to month rent bullshit! School loans got me runnin for my money tho if you feel me!?

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
newest setup. n yeah, i know im balding. haha. we in n unfinished basement that we gona be finishin and settin up proper for acoustics. booth is enclosed and a distance away. but its all good.

Attachments

• DSC00010.jpg
    DSC00010.jpg
    292.9 KB · Views: 277
  • DSC00012.jpg
    DSC00012.jpg
    300.3 KB · Views: 238
  • DSC00013.jpg
    DSC00013.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 228

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Nom... That dell is dumb old..hahahaha Definitely served it's purpose.....I remember putting in the hard drive..lol.

That booth has some years on it too...good to see it's still entact...

Disk...dope setup my friend.....

I'm actually working on mine....still debating on this mac switchover...it's kinda pricey for me right now.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Here's my elaborate setup at the crib....

Picture003.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

The tubs are full of vinyl.....$15 dollars...Lovely

So what you have here... is a HP Compaq nx6325 512MB Ram... 80GB HD 1.8ghz AMD Turion 64x2

Ion USB turntable (copped it at bestbuy for $80)

And a pair of Sony MDR-7506 Headphones.

A half full bottle of Miller High life....(working on it).

And an unfinished kitchen table (I gotta sand it down and stain it...Just mad lazy).

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 191

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Word, it's truly all about the beer.

T

The Arkitekt

For me, when I can afford it, its all about the Crown on rocks...That accompanied by some sweet beatmaking with the lights down is all a honky needs.

haha you already know. Dim lights improves creativity for me... idk why, puts me in the zone. Gotta have the buzz going too.

members online