Sticky Show Your Setup!

M

MFosterUk

i love the EPS i used to use it for everything before i got the MPC and i still use it now. I dont really use them together i use the EPS to make beats AND i use the MPC to make beats seperatly. I love the grittyness of the EPS aswell plus it was easy to learn, i learnt it within a wekk and i didnt have the manual. Chopping n stuff can be hard at first if your used to a waveform because u have to do it all by ear, but thats an advantage in the long run. IF u got any questions about it just PM me or whatever

A

Authority

Heres some of my setup up pics in da studio we jus started.......

We only have a couple basic things but r planning on gettin way more gear.....Soon ill update these pictures when i get New gear and my other stuff thats not yet setup.....ite

394369788_l.jpg

394370782_l.jpg

394370080_l.jpg

B

Burna

My Setup..

It's PURE Software. No hardware yet, so when you feedback gimme a breake. LOL..

Anyways..
I use FL Studio 6.0.3 Studio.Producer XXL Edition for producing the beat.
With a few plugins..
(Korg WaveStation, Korg Legacy Collection, and Sonic Synth 2 with Sample Tank2XL and a few others. )
I use Sounge Forge, VSampler 3, and CDXtract for sampling(No Viynls yet eitha.)
With my KOSS Studio HeahPhones, with my Regular Emachines Comp, i've had for the last 3 years. with my Virtual Midi Keyboard from Bombe.com. Lol..

But i got a Radium 49' M-Audio Controller, and some Behringer B203 Studio Monitors on the way. ;)

A

Authority

I jus havent hooked everything up yet ....i jus bought a Fantom xa,The mbox2, another mic(rode Nt1A)a motif 6 classic and I already got a computer wit windows xp......I jus got all this from musiciansfriend and A music store in my area called Music unlimited....O yes i cant forget about da monitors .....I got da KRK 8's for my mixdowns.but yea and all of this costed me about $4,000

A

Authority

To tell Truth there aint one1......He must of mistaken da Yamaha MG10/2 mixer as one1

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Authority said:
To tell Truth there aint one1......He must of mistaken da Yamaha MG10/2 mixer as one1

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shotgun

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
i got my turntable shit set up kinda low budget but it works

Attachments

• set up 1.jpg
    set up 1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 235

shotgun

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
the old as mixer and my turntable

Attachments

• set up 2.jpg
    set up 2.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 195
  • set up 3.jpg
    set up 3.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 207

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
i know i been quiet for a while, but heres a little update since moving to london last october;

current setup:

Reason 3.0
Pro Tools
M-audio Fw410
Roland Xv-5050
M-audio 88es controller
M-audio dx4 monitors

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
Ash Holmz said:
^^^ what up a delux! long time ... i guess the most essential part of your studio is the spare toilet paper underneath the keys! lmao!

u never know when u gotta go ....

lol man i forgot that was there.

DaFuture said:
amn dats a good little setup how you like the xv5050

thanks man, its a good module as a starters in the the whole hardware thing.

members online