Sticky Show Your Setup!

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Because when you look at the monitor you're not fully listening, its not a technical issue but a point of focus in which you're forcing yourself to really listen to your keyaction, balance in the mix, all those details. The longer you become experienced with this game, the less you want to look at the pc ( for me the reason I got an mpc, im not looking at a screen while doing pre production, its 100% listening and blind operating the machine ). Our studio is also setup like that, n-shaped with left a desk with a monitor on an arm floating above the desk with a masterboard underneith it. Tops, in the hotspot is the console and on the rightside are the racks with one mpc ( there's also a keyboard corner with a masterboard, the mpc is also a master but can be switched to be slaved unless i have the other mpc over there aswell ). Like this when we are mixing we situate ourselves in front of the desk, not distracted by what happens on the screen but purely listening to what we are doing in order to pinpoint all the bit of details that need adaption. When you look at the screen your brain will invite you alter anything on the daw or give a new bright idea while at that moment, you should really be listening.

Nuff B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Here it is it aint much but i just got my lab top new addition
SSPX0311.jpg

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Slik dA Relic's "Control Tower"

allright... this always happens. im searching for an app disc for my computer, and instead, stumble across a few things i couldnt find for months!!! my psp, my smart card reader, and my camera's battery charger. all trapped between the creases of my recliner. never knew they were there. anyway, now that i have my camera fully charged, i can show my setup. the 1st pic is the Korg ER1, Alesis Fusion, my 2nd RS (for recording) the Korg D16XD, and my 1st RS (live performaces, beat battles, etc...)

1st pic
pic1.jpg

the 2nd pic is my Nord Lead2... this is all i use... in the future i'll show what got me thru the yrs, but now, is collecting dust yet hard for me to part with.

2nd Pic
pic2.jpg

da relic

O

open mind

slik da relic said:
allright... this always happens. im searching for an app disc for my computer, and instead, stumble across a few things i couldnt find for months!!! my psp, my smart card reader, and my camera's battery charger. all trapped between the creases of my recliner. never knew they were there. anyway, now that i have my camera fully charged, i can show my setup. the 1st pic is the Korg ER1, Alesis Fusion, my 2nd RS (for recording) the Korg D16XD, and my 1st RS (live performaces, beat battles, etc...)

1st pic
View attachment 2248

the 2nd pic is my Nord Lead2... this is all i use... in the future i'll show what got me thru the yrs, but now, is collecting dust yet hard for me to part with.

2nd Pic
View attachment 2249

da relic
good looks.

M

MakeTunes

Some great setups on show in this thread!

As someone mentioned, even its a limited little studio, as long as you're comfortable working in it, and can create some tunes you like, it's all good.

FSC

Royal Souf Productions
ill o.g.
^^^ Nice vid yo. And one hell of a setup. Keep doin it big. I'll be there one day.

members online