Heres my lil home lab

setup1.jpg

setup2.jpg

setup3.jpg

setup34.jpg

setup001.jpg

S

swift

Some new pics of the lab with the new gear, the mixer i needed for its spectrum analyzer (because my room is untreated) and it has a reeeeealy nice virtual patch bay for all my rack gear and sampling. moved the desk in an attempt at better monitor placement. new slip mats and keyboard stand so its not such a reach for every thing at my desk

from the door

By swift147

v mixing console

By swift147

By swift147

desk

By swift147

review / client / record scanning chair

By swift147

let me know what you think??

swift

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Yo swift, I love your project studio! I would do it up the same way if i had all the goodies u got! Cool shit man!
----------------
Hey where did u score that little rack on your desktop???.....Ive been lookin for one like that for days?!!!

S

swift

that's a dope fuckin setup

why 2 mixing consoles?

the v mixer is just a mixer and that is what i use it for, on the desk the 1680 is a recording console, the v mixer is automated so mixdown is swift and simple when im bouncing to my 1680, sequenced from the mpc.

swift
happy 420

S

swift

it was 420 on the day i posted. i just realized it dose not tell u that.

swift

S

Shleemuzzle

I think that might be worse, you will have to sit further back.

It needs to be a triangle. Your head as the point, and the distance between the speakers the same as the distance you are from them.

NW

dam, why that awesome cap which was on first pic is missin? huh? =)

S

swift

Yo swift, I love your project studio! I would do it up the same way if i had all the goodies u got! Cool shit man!
----------------
Hey where did u score that little rack on your desktop???.....Ive been lookin for one like that for days?!!!

i got the rack on ebay.......they also have some that are stand alone for mixers but they look slick full of rack gear

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Part of the room, I need to actually take a pic, I also need to reorganize it.. Those BS stands are shorter now lol..My "DJ" bless his heart made em and until I get some pro ones Im gonna use em cuz he thinks they are awsome lol.
This pic was taken by a client and shows one side of the studio room, there is another side to it.

Attachments

• n1324584186_110646_7529.jpg
    n1324584186_110646_7529.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 269

members online