Showcase - April 27-March 3, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantom 91

@ArvinArmani liked the F loved the background vocal on that one , out of style is also very good sounds really epic , just want to heat some banging drums on those i would be satisfied :D
@AlphaStudart lovin the drums on this one straight fire
@Khaly Beatz dont like that piano melody but from 1:30 mark with grime synth sounds pretty good
@PANTJA5ILA loved the zumba just those damn bells sounds irritating to me i dont liked them :D exepct that good job
@NalaT.S.K piano melody is pretty interesanting i would just like the drums to come to the fore i dont know i feel that piano is too loud
@WalterxBlanco gas 2 is pretty good really liked that intro melody
@crosstevsky first of all one love for the yugo balkan brother :D the beat sound very interesting got that spacey atmospheric vibe to it , loved the drums they are banging

here is my new one

EsquireMusic111

Head of Production/Trilogy Sound Studios
Battle Points: 122
i've checked out your website but i couldn't find out where the ep is. have you uploaded it on soundcloud too ? i guess that's the only way i can find it
your website is dope btw, i love the beats in it and the design
Nothing here yet.

Nice vibe to this one!!

@Fantom 91 First of all dude, how do u make these vids?
I can definitely hear the journey one on a TTC song, dope vibe, good technique, not many tips I can give you, you already know too much. except for a scenario where u want a Rapper on that beat, because rappin on that shit is hard af man. you gotta thing smth for that, maybe change tempo or smth. in total, nice experiment.

@EsquireMusic111 Brooo why do you always have the same vibe??? your chords always take me to china. do u use the same progression everytime or smth?
but in total, DAMN. That's good. Keep that shit up man. you can literally be on billboard if you keep workin like that. I won't listen to your beat, none of us will tbh, but chris brown and millions of listeners will and we'll just sit our asses here nagging about why boom bap ain't comin back from the 80s. you doin business my man. the vocal sounded muddy though. that's the only problem.
How did u make that video btw?

Ok I got a question

Y'all hear this?
this white vibe with a golden retriever and a happy family is heard a lot in pop, but why isn't it ever in rap? for instance, is there ANY use for this experimental beat?

Fantom 91

@ArvinArmani big fan of movies i mean movies with good cinematography i tried using some scenes but it would immediately coprghyt claimed on yt so i use basicly 1-3 sec loops of scenes like you would make gif so thats that basicly nothing special , on the rappers part i havent worked a long time on my beats and with rapper so these new ones are experminatal more like some trip hop stuff so they could stand alone as a whole so i understand what you mean on tempo here is some examples i produced long time ago

in that 85 to 95 bpm category
and this white boujee sounds something atmosphere or murs could use thats that style

@ESQUIREMUSIC111 sounds dope arrangement of the whole song is produced very good and that wooble sound is really nice touch to it

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
@ArvinArmani liked the F loved the background vocal on that one , out of style is also very good sounds really epic , just want to heat some banging drums on those i would be satisfied :D
@AlphaStudart lovin the drums on this one straight fire
@Khaly Beatz dont like that piano melody but from 1:30 mark with grime synth sounds pretty good
@PANTJA5ILA loved the zumba just those damn bells sounds irritating to me i dont liked them :D exepct that good job
@NalaT.S.K piano melody is pretty interesanting i would just like the drums to come to the fore i dont know i feel that piano is too loud
@WalterxBlanco gas 2 is pretty good really liked that intro melody
@crosstevsky first of all one love for the yugo balkan brother :D the beat sound very interesting got that spacey atmospheric vibe to it , loved the drums they are banging

here is my new one

Greetings yugo balkan brother...(I aprecciate the Love, but some burek or cevapi would be nicer :) ) Everything in your beat sounds perfect...nice instrumentation, everything is composed beautifly, mix sounds exellent. Some segments where you drop some of the instruments would be nice. Overall, nice little "popish" sounding track.

@ArvinArmani White Boujee, I like the orchestral drum you have at the drop of the beat, sounds really nice, could really work on some variation though, the beat doesnt go anywhere.
F. Did you compose this? Thats an amazing piece of music right there.

@Fantom 91 Dreams. Real nice intro, once the beat drops though its sounds a bit muddy, the reverby kick or tom whatever that is could be causing the mud. Really creative beat, nice use of samples.

@AlphaStudart really like the groove at the very beginning, but then it goes in a different difrection that I wasnt feeling so much, when that break happens, that sounds sick. I dont think you should try and force the samples in to change the beat, just let it roll, thats a fucking sick loop left as basic as fuck. Nice variation and changeups throughout though, nice work.

@Khaly Beatz Dont really like the sound of that 808, seems to be very mid bassy and lacking in the real low end.The rest of it is dope though, ahh, thats better, theres the real 808. But with the kick and those two basses it gets pretty muddy. Id drop the mid bass 808 altogether and leave the proper 808 in there

Last edited:
The vibes on this dancehall joint is dope. Definitely a club mover. Good work
Thanks man, been in the zone for the past few days, I made that this morning, and done a reggae beat too, everything is jusy coming together real nicely fo rme at the minute. Ive done drum n bass, hip hop, house, reggae and dancehall, all in the past few days, and Ive been finding it easy to do like never be, hated trying to do dancehall, but look at me go now hahahaha. Thanks for listening.

@ArvinArmani White Boujee, I like the orchestral drum you have at the drop of the beat, sounds really nice, could really work on some variation though, the beat doesnt go anywhere.
F. Did you compose this? Thats an amazing piece of music right there.

@Fantom 91 Dreams. Real nice intro, once the beat drops though its sounds a bit muddy, the reverby kick or tom whatever that is could be causing the mud. Really creative beat, nice use of samples.

@AlphaStudart really like the groove at the very beginning, but then it goes in a different difrection that I wasnt feeling so much, when that break happens, that sounds sick. I dont think you should try and force the samples in to change the beat, just let it roll, thats a fucking sick loop left as basic as fuck. Nice variation and changeups throughout though, nice work.

@Khaly Beatz Dont really like the sound of that 808, seems to be very mid bassy and lacking in the real low end.The rest of it is dope though, ahh, thats better, theres the real 808. But with the kick and those two basses it gets pretty muddy. Id drop the mid bass 808 altogether and leave the proper 808 in there
Thanks, and yea, I saw my brother swear on my life that he'll be dead by daylight, that was the night I wrote that.

the beat doesnt go anywhere
and that's Exactly my point, if lil dicky can mix comedy with rap, why cant we mix that white pop golden retriever family shit with rap? i mean the golden retriever genre has always been a hit, if it turns to rap maybe it'd work??

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online