Showcase - August 10-16, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
Heres a quick flip of the Bobbi Humphrey sampleflip

@stcbeats personally I think the clap is a little loud, the main loop sound is a little back in the mix and I think the clap would suit it better a bit lower in volume. The kick and hats sound fine, I would add a touch of reverb on the clap and hats, just a touch. All the melodies work well together.

@Fury Beats I agree with @Matt-D about the kick at the end, its timing is off.
I like the sample and a couple of the changes, one had real good potential for a great hard changeup and didnt go there, at the halfway mark, but your changeup was dope after and should have carried on a bit, except for the drums being out of time.

@Matt-D I really like this, my only critique is the kick that is alone for the beat drop outs, it also sounds slightly late, might want to trim a little off the start of the kick sample. Really nice layering, really interesting. The sort of music Id like to make, if I could.

@2GooD Productions I like what you did with the sample. Very dope! As for what I had posted earlier in this thread, it has been over a year but I now recall the reason why some of the drums seem out of place at a specific moment (I don't think it was my doing but I should have caught it before the track was released) He slightly edited the original beat to make the track with his lyrics so that is the most plausible thing that happened. My fault for not catching. Here's the original beat if you want to compare. I could be wrong but this is what I think happened. Guess I need to tune up my eardrums, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online