Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Let me know what you think of this one. F4F

Thanks
cool.png

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Battle Points: 237
@Matt-D "Remember Tonight" is dope. I like everything you put in it. Drum is alil light and the tones and sample are alil heavy. Do a bit more mixing on it and that shit will be right.
"Signature Expression" is about the same. I'd maybe drop them keys out a bit sooner and just roll with the drums and bass for a min. both beats are pretty good tho. Good work.

@Dzhi Beats this beat is ok. I like the overall feel of it. You gotta get rid of that alarm tho lol. Mix could use a once over as well. Decent beat tho overall. Good work.

@Matt-D, wasn't really feelin "Remember The Night"..But I Absolutely Like The Hell Out Of "Signature Expressions"...overall dopeness as always..
@Dzhi Beats, Dope Beat...this is leanin music for the car..i really like the vocal chops..nice touch. great work..KEEP BANGIN.
@NONONSENSEBEATS , what can i say bruh, another banga. i like the way you keep the beat busy..i love beats that isn't boring in the first 40 secs...kept me entertained. great work
THIS TRACK IS THE RESULT OF SMOKING "PURPLE PERSUASION" ****DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME**** lmao...
Nothing here yet.

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
@Matt-D, wasn't really feelin "Remember The Night"..But I Absolutely Like The Hell Out Of "Signature Expressions"...overall dopeness as always..
@Dzhi Beats, Dope Beat...this is leanin music for the car..i really like the vocal chops..nice touch. great work..KEEP BANGIN.
@NONONSENSEBEATS , what can i say bruh, another banga. i like the way you keep the beat busy..i love beats that isn't boring in the first 40 secs...kept me entertained. great work
THIS TRACK IS THE RESULT OF SMOKING "PURPLE PERSUASION" ****DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME**** lmao...
Nothing here yet.
Yo this crazy bro...feelin it! Great work homie. Thanks for feedback...appreciate the words.

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Nothing here yet.
And DAMN let me come smoke wit u lol

Nothing here yet.
Thanks for the feedback.

The beat you posted is good. Nice arrangement. I like the distorted melody and the rhythm with the percussion. Sounds like dancehall or something of that nature.

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
What's up!
@Matt-D Nice experimental thing you have here my friend, I think both of your tracks are dope. I prefer "Signature expression" especially the 1:20 part. Nice work...
@Hi @Dzhi Beats Nice to meet you, I havent seen you to post here before. Your track has a nice ambiental/meditation mood that I like, the only thing that I noticed wrong is that your intro is somehow louder than the main thing, I think you should turn it down a little, and have some mid range frequencies filtered out
@NONONSENSEBEATS Very good dark vibe on this my friend, maybe you can pan the low piano track more in the centre or balance it out with something else on the right side, it sounds out of balance to me. I recommend you to check out your beats in mono...
@DEEZ BEATZ That is a real banger Sir. Bass sounds little poor for this kind of beat to me. I think you can work on that....If you want to tear down the club with this:D
@Copyno Your beat is on point. I have nothing else to say about your beat. I guess it could be mixed better. Your snare sounds kind of low to me, and maybe slower tempo will suit this one better.
For this week, i didn't plan to post here(I was getting ready for Beat This) but i decided to cook something real fast for you...it's still in progress... what should i do next?
Nothing here yet.

Last edited:
What's up!
@Matt-D Nice experimental thing you have here my friend, I think both of your tracks are dope. I prefer "Signature expression" especially the 1:20 part. Nice work...
@Hi @Dzhi Beats Nice to meet you, I havent seen you to post here before. Your track has a nice ambiental/meditation mood that I like, the only thing that I noticed wrong is that your intro is somehow louder than the main thing, I think you should turn it down a little, and have some mid range frequencies filtered out
@NONONSENSEBEATS Very good dark vibe on this my friend, maybe you can pan the low piano track more in the centre or balance it out with something else on the right side, it sounds out of balance to me. I recommend you to check out your beats in mono...
@DEEZ BEATZ That is a real banger Sir. Bass sounds little poor for this kind of beat to me. I think you can work on that....If you want to tear down the club with this:D
@Copyno Your beat is on point. I have nothing about your beat to say about your beat. I guess it could be mixed better. Your snare sounds kind of low to me, and maybe slower tempo will suit this one better.
For this week, i didn't plan to post here(I was getting ready for Beat This) but i decided to cook something real fast for you...it's still in progress... what should i do next?
Nothing here yet.
@crosstevsky , I really like the groove and the riffs in here...nice sound bruh..

DawnEHboy

Fair-weather Nihilist
Battle Points: 1
My feedback might be a bit out there but you gotta have some how, right?

@Matt-D Remember the Night sounds super LO-FI mixed with a bit too many effects in my opinion. It really starts to branch into some experimental while still maintaining some familiar elements of hip hop that we've come accustomed to over the years.

Signature Expression reminds me of staying home and watching The Price Is Right and other game shows while having a fever dream. Despite how that description sounds, I enjoyed the beat a lot. It's something you could put on and just chill out to with some friends.

@Dzhi Beats I really like the wavy psychedelic feel to this one. I'm a sucker for psychedelic type music. I'm not completely versed in Hip Hop but do people still use the air horns or is it used more ironically nowadays?

@NONONSENSEBEATS Very subtle and atmospheric feel to this one. It does a good job of setting a dark and despairing tone that could easily be made into a track about loss or suicidal thoughts, I dig it!

@DEEZ BEATZ Loving the chip tune sound to it. Nice Bouncy beat I could easily picture a an El Camino bouncing up and down with a camera panning left to right similar to the Breaking Bad scene after Walt buys him and Jr those new cars. It's a goofy sounding beat that has charm that makes you wanna roll your windows down and blare the shit while riding through a rich neighborhood.

@Copyno Digging the sci-fi landscape you formed. I could imagine a posse of aliens performing a diss track with this beat.

@crosstevsky Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm assuming you played the guitar on this one yourself? If so I'd say maybe make it a bit more pronounced because it definitely made the beat for me.

Last edited:

DawnEHboy

Fair-weather Nihilist
Let me know how I could improve this track, It's the first time I've tried to really make a beat from sampling. I've sampled before but it was mostly for EDM type tracks and mostly stuff like Rick and Morty and what not. Also I apologize if the track doesn't show up, I've never really shared my SC on the internet.

Sole Element

ILLIEN
@Dzhi Beats very intoxicating beat love how it builds. Nice work sir!!
@NONONSENSEBEATS at first I was gonna say I didn't like the sample but it grew on me the more I let it play. Wasn't crazy about the kick drum though, but overall this a good beat.
@DEEZ BEATZ That beat got me hyped!! Dopeness!!
@Copyno Nice, I would like to hear Chamillionaire over this beat.
@crosstevsky Love the good vibes from this beat! One of those beats that if an artist writes fire to it could be a song that sticks with you years later. Good Work!!!

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
My feedback might be a bit out there but you gotta have some how, right?

@Matt-D Remember the Night sounds super LO-FI mixed with a bit too many effects in my opinion. It really starts to branch into some experimental while still maintaining some familiar elements of hip hop that we've come accustomed to over the years.

Signature Expression reminds me of staying home and watching The Price Is Right and other game shows while having a fever dream. Despite how that description sounds, I enjoyed the beat a lot. It's something you could put on and just chill out to with some friends.

@Dzhi Beats I really like the wavy psychedelic feel to this one. I'm a sucker for psychedelic type music. I'm completely versed in Hip Hop but do people still use the air horns or is it used more ironically nowadays?

@NONONSENSEBEATS Very subtle and atmospheric feel to this one. It does a good job of setting a dark and despairing tone that could easily be made into a track about loss or suicidal thoughts, I dig it!

@DEEZ BEATZ Loving the chip tune sound to it. Nice Bouncy beat I could easily picture a an El Camino bouncing up and down with a camera panning left to right similar to the Breaking Bad scene after Walt buys him and Jr those new cars. It's a goofy sounding beat that has charm that makes you wanna roll your windows down and blare the shit while riding through a rich neighborhood.

@Copyno Digging the sci-fi landscape you formed. I could imagine a posse of aliens performing a diss track with this beat.

@crosstevsky Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm assuming you played the guitar on this one yourself? If so I'd say maybe make it a bit more pronounced because it definitely made the beat for me.
Thanks for the feedback @DawnEHboy No, the guitar is a sample and has a bass on it as well that i heavily equed, and i'm affraid is slightly out of tune that's why i kept it low, i will check it out tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.