Showcase - June 10-16, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikkigrace

Rapper/Producer
Hey! I'm Nicole! I'm a producer from Toronto who occasionally comes out of her shell enough to actually make some music of my own.

And so, I am creating an open-source, free mixtape as my debut, um, anything? :3

All the stems and the MIDI files, as well as the actual .logicx files and their dependencies are included in the GitHub link right here.

You can listen to the 3 tracks that I've put out so far here:

There'll be another to follow this weekend. They're all available for download as well, on the SoundCloud link.

negrotrill

Negro Trill | TrillBeatz
Battle Points: 21

BeatMaker80

RB Productions
Battle Points: 17
ID say the snare could be hittin harder but might just be me. just sounds a little hollow thats all.

Nothing here yet.
You are right about the snare, does sound a little hollow, good observation, thanks, and I like the "cleanupwoman" nice beat, full of life, but the only thing to me is the kick could hit a little harder, other then that it's fire, good job.

dustface.wav

Beatmaker
You are right about the snare, does sound a little hollow, good observation, thanks, and I like the "cleanupwoman" nice beat, full of life, but the only thing to me is the kick could hit a little harder, other then that it's fire, good job.
you know what my dood… you are totally right about the kick. didn't notice it before but now it stands out so much to me. Funny how things can just go unnoticed some times, thanks!

hello to everyone, one of my last beats, i know i must learn a lot so i hope you guys can give me some Feedback or advices. sorry for my english :) thank you

I dig the errie soundscapeyness vibe yo....id just maybe work on the mixing so your tracks sound a little more cohesive...keep at it dawg. Oh also id crank that shit up to 11....stuff always sounds better loud AF... in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online