LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Iron: My bad, my internet went out when I got off of here, question.

Whats your listening environment like?
How often are you working on tracks? Daily, weekly etc

BBWolf: I agree with LDB, this sounds like a carnival or video game track. Something is seriously off key here. Study some theory, the answer is there

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Iron: My bad, my internet went out when I got off of here, question.

Whats your listening environment like?
How often are you working on tracks? Daily, weekly etc

Ia all good, bruh, technology can (and will) be a motherfucker.

Several days a week.

Listening environment not the best, bedroom style. But I have decent monitors. I shouldn't have much reflections as I have ceiling to floor curtains behind me and tho the side.

Not optimal still, but could be a lot worse.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44

Big Bad Wolf

ill o.g.
wat sounds off key to y'all? and i actually am takin a music theory class at my university lol. i appreciate tha constructive criticism guys

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
wat sounds off key to y'all? and i actually am takin a music theory class at my university lol. i appreciate tha constructive criticism guys

Everything BUT the drum pattern and the vox. The synth are clashing big time. Not pleasing to the ears at all homie. I mean...what notes did u use for the synth part...maybe we should start there.

Big Bad Wolf

ill o.g.
ah i gotchu i did have alot of strings goin on in tha background im startin to learn more and more as far as instruments go less is def more jus gotta have everythin flowin together

Big Bad Wolf

ill o.g.
oh and y'all might think this is a retarded question but as far as keepin everythin in key should every melody that gets played should that start off as the same key as the main melody or can i use diff melodys?

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
ah i gotchu i did have alot of strings goin on in tha background im startin to learn more and more as far as instruments go less is def more jus gotta have everythin flowin together

Exactly! Build it up BIG, then sit back, listen, and start stripin' things away.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
oh and y'all might think this is a retarded question but as far as keepin everythin in key should every melody that gets played should that start off as the same key as the main melody or can i use diff melodys?

And it's not that perse....u just have to follow the rules as far as what note in what key can go with what you have....IF IT DON'T FIT DON'T FORCE IT

Make the circle of 5ths your best friend...can't go wrong if u do

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online