sick, sick people. punk ass cops at it again, and people are agreeing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
Chrono said:
it's called ethics nnxt, grab a dictionary....

go cry a River man i know what the fuck ethics is .. dont blame the 2 for gettin zapped they were asked Nicely and wanted to resist aint got time for wah wah argue game all they had to do was do what was asked

if he told her there is a bomb in ur car i sure she wouldnt have said.
"Wait im on the Phone"

just gtfo with that shit.. if they woulda just done what was Asked they woulda been fine

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I do agree with you nn that she was mouthing off, now that I watch that again she did seem a little hostile... But, still! That tazer? C'mon HOMIE! That shit was just unhumane! She didn't pose any threat in order for the officer to use a self defense mechanism like that..

All she did was refuse to listen which should at the most in this case get you dragged out the car and hand cuffed, at the most... How would you feel if i told u to get up out my chair and u refused and i fuckin pulled out my handy dandy 50,000 watt fuckin zapper and hit u up with it? lol, i mean c'mon,,, Okay that's a little far fetched but I guess what I'm trying to say is that, this right here in itself is just ridiculous! It's a woman, show some respet...

A man is naturally stronger than a woman, so he should have just thought about what he was doing rather than just acting out of complete abuse of authority and stupidity!

That zapper sounds like it fucking hurts! It was all like "bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, pap pap pap, bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz pap pap" DAMN!!!!!

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
eXampuL_oNe said:
I do agree with you nn that she was mouthing off, now that I watch that again she did seem a little hostile... But, still! That tazer? C'mon HOMIE! That shit was just unhumane! She didn't pose any threat in order for the officer to use a self defense mechanism like that..

All she did was refuse to listen which should at the most in this case get you dragged out the car and hand cuffed, at the most... How would you feel if i told u to get up out my chair and u refused and i fuckin pulled out my handy dandy 50,000 watt fuckin zapper and hit u up with it? lol, i mean c'mon,,, Okay that's a little far fetched but I guess what I'm trying to say is that, this right here in itself is just ridiculous! It's a woman, show some respet...

A man is naturally stronger than a woman, so he should have just thought about what he was doing rather than just acting out of complete abuse of authority and stupidity! That zapper sounds like it fucking hurts! It was all like "bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, pap pap pap, bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz pap pap" DAMN!!!!!

i understand u But i wouldnt be Driving with a Suspended License and a Busted Back Window thats saying "HEY ME YES ME PULL ME OVER"

and if i KNEW i was in the wrong and u asked me to step out then i would because i know i fucked up before u ever pulled me over...

i've been through the training i think it was 5 months in the army way worse then that shit u get at the academy.. the taser is used for Defense yes and also for people that refuse to Follow orders.. they can choose and they to follow them or not yes u can fight with em either way lol someone is gonna complain

If dude tanked her out the ride im bet u any amount of Money she woulda fought him and got roughed up more and that would have been something more to bitch about.. So why not elimate that and just zap her

yes ive been zapped im been peppered etc

Only person i felt sorry for that got zapped was that 5 year old kid because that kid didnt know any bette,r these adults did

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I remember my guy brought one of them handheld one's to school(back in the high school days) and we were seeing how long we could hold it... lol, that shit hurts man but it was funny... No where near 50,000 volts/watts whatver the fuck it is...

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
eXampuL_oNe said:
I remember my guy brought one of them handheld one's to school(back in the high school days) and we were seeing how long we could hold it... lol, that shit hurts man but it was funny... No where near 50,000 volts/watts whatver the fuck it is...

lol why would u even wanna test something like that FREE at that lol? shiit i bet it did hurt lol

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
i can live with the first taser- AT FIRST... but dude had his finger on the button for a loooooong time... the second taser came while the woman was alreayd messed up from the first, and he told her to get on her stomach. she says"i CANT" and so he gives her a second for a long time.... 2-3 seconds TOPS each time.... you dont got to hold that trigger for ten seconds. TWICE. you can not justify that much.

yeah the chick needed to get out but she was A. in FLORIDA, racism central, and she was SCARED. she felt that he pulled her over illegaly and if i am in that position i cant say that i wouldnt call someone up to let them know what was happening. it wasnt like she was "girl, i just got my hair done, and this dude was hittin on me, etc" just chattin it up.... nah ol girl was scared.... and lettin her mom know what was crackin.

he didnt have to do it twice for as long as he did. period.

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
Call me Cold hearted but if she was really all that scared why the fuck she driving with a Suspended license and a broken window to begin with? again

" hello pull me over im so scared i stick out like a Red thump"

So Scared she mouthing off to Police when she is clearly in the wrong trying to tell them what she is going to do and not going to do.. Seems like she was damn Bold to me

i wont comment on the zaps being 10 seconds because it it didnt seen to be 10 seconds i dont wanna go back just to count i will take ur word for it... and i agree that second zap i believe she couldnt move..that shit contracts those Muscles fast and hard it aint no joke..

I honestly wouldnt have called i woulda done that at the station thats me though

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
thats fucked up a 5 year old kid,

but back on topic i say she did deserve it but she did'nt, i mean she had no right to mouth of to the dude but i mean come on did you hear her scream a women she could'nt take all of that, i mean she just got the livin shit shocked out of her then dude is like get on your belly, wtf you just fuckin shocked me i can't fuckin move, zzzzzzzzzzz pop pop popz zzzzzz, damn that wasn't called for.

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
x-squizet said:
thats fucked up a 5 year old kid,

but back on topic i say she did deserve it but she did'nt, i mean she had no right to mouth of to the dude but i mean come on did you hear her scream a women she could'nt take all of that, i mean she just got the livin shit shocked out of her then dude is like get on your belly, wtf you just fuckin shocked me i can't fuckin move, zzzzzzzzzzz pop pop popz zzzzzz, damn that wasn't called for.

^^ thats true

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
all im sayin, is that she deserve the extent that she got.

EDIT...

nah he should get some serious punishment for that second one... she shuold get some feria for that second one. she should still get some time for resisting, but all in all he took it a bit too far in my view.

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
all im sayin, is that she deserve the extent that she got.

EDIT...

nah he should get some serious punishment for that second one... she shuold get some feria for that second one. she should still get some time for resisting, but all in all he took it a bit too far in my view.

Fair enough i understand where your coming from

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
first of all, those gun tazers last 5 seconds every time you pull the trigger. I was gonna buy one a few years ago just to fuck with it, plus in one of the videos with the narration, the cop says it only lasts 5 seconds. Also, those things do not hurt after the voltage stops. Your muscles relax again, your motor functions instantly come back, and the pain is almost instantly gone. Even the second shock the cop gave her I believe was just. She was easily able to get on her stomache, yet she still didnt listen. I dont understand it. I think she was in such shock that it happened, that the thought if it was too much for her to handle. But it was definately an overexxageration

Her screaming was more out of schock than pain. C'Mon, that chick was screaming for damn near 5 minutes straight, not missing a note lol. She was shocked at what happened and began screaming and hyperventilating. simple

bottom line is, she was asked at least 5 times to get out of the car, and she WAS in the wrong. Suspended license, speeding, no seatbelt, broken tail light, and broken windshield?? Come on, thats just retarted. But anyways, he did ask her enough times to get out, and she was straight up punking him and disrespecting him. I know theres no law againt that, but if a cop is trying to arrest you, and you dont follow the instructions, thats a crime....resisting arrest anyone? countless amounts of tests have been done on tazers and almost every police force in the US as well as Canada has started to incorporate those means of non-leathal weapons into use, in order to prevent unnessessary injury and in worst case scenarios, death. After you are tazed, there are NO lasting effects. Aparently in the video she got a small (band-aid fixable) cut on her arm, from falling out of the car. But that was it.

I remember hearing about the 5 year old kid getting tazed in school after getting sent to the principles office, i think i actually saw the video too. NOW THAT WAS UNNESSESSARY!! No way a 5 year old is in any position to be takin down a cop, but think about this...What if the chick had a gun, or another weapon which could easily be used while trying to forcibly remove her from the car?? Given, it's an extreme, but its not like its never happened before. Cops deal with that every day. And the chick was saying the cop was being racist lol. The whole Rodney King thing years ago was racist, but I'm sorry, this is just a cop doing his job. If that were a white person mouthing off to a cop with all those violations/offences, I would bet the same end result would happen...

Now I'm sure I'm gonna get burned here by some people, and you're all entitled to your opinions which I respect, but I stand by my opinion. I don't mean to come off sounding rude, or too blunt, but the girl deserved em both and I have no sympathy for her whatsoever.

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Fade said:
I don't think the taser was necessary at all, especially since she's a woman and there's 2 male cops there. But on the other hand, she didn't listen to a thing the cop said, right from the start she was pissed off, wanting his name and all that. All she had to do was do what the cop told her to, that's all. Plus it's just a ticket, not like he pulled her over and had the gun out right away.

That's pretty much what I'm thinking - The tazer was definately too much [never seen one of those in use!!], but she was consistently argueing and not complying with with anythign they asked her to do.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
ok after watching it again i am sorry yall can get angry but i am over that fact that its fucked up, but it was kinda of funny on that first shock how she just hopped and rolled out that car so quick, but i know how it is, i went to this police convention and i got sprayed with mace before for a fuckin t-shirt, they wanted to shoot me with a rubber bullet and they was gonna give me 50 dollar gift certifcate but my mom was like hell no mothafuckas.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
*the ten seconds thing wasnt exact..... its like saying "theres a thousand people here" when there is really just 500- your just saying "there is a lot of people here". im sure it wasnt ten seconds.

if she technically could, she sure felt like she couldnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online